Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:57:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4474 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:13:19 AM

Hey. I'm also a beginner, but that's what I made for myself. You can just buy Bitcoin or another crypto currency and wait until it grows in price. You can invest in interesting companies that have potential on your vzgyad. Or participate in the Bounty. But to invest in interesting projects in my opinion is the most correct decision.
Investing in good projects is the best way to make money now a days,the price of bitcoin has gone out of reach of the common man to make any substantial profit,participating in bounty and air drops are other options ,checking out the projects and investing at the right time is always the best way to make money.
people that is nothing to have for to invest participating with some campaign may help them through a lot of ups and down and also it may help them to have the profit if they may just start in a way wherein all of us start for then it may take a lot of time before they may start in investing in currency that they are preferred for.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:14:02 AM

To what you should focusing on basically depends on your personal circumstances and the skills you have. One way to make money in crypto is to become a professional sports bettor or poker player. Deposits and withdrawals are anonymous and local regulations are irrelevant. If you try to make money with trading, the trading platform might have to report you to authorities and you have to pay tax.
I think there are ways how to make money in crypto and its true that it depends upon of what ways you are comfortable like me i am only focusing on bounty campaign because its the only thing that i think i am capable as i have not yet explore those different ways considering my time i have from regular work.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:21:14 AM

To what you should focusing on basically depends on your personal circumstances and the skills you have. One way to make money in crypto is to become a professional sports bettor or poker player. Deposits and withdrawals are anonymous and local regulations are irrelevant. If you try to make money with trading, the trading platform might have to report you to authorities and you have to pay tax.
I think there are ways how to make money in crypto and its true that it depends upon of what ways you are comfortable like me i am only focusing on bounty campaign because its the only thing that i think i am capable as i have not yet explore those different ways considering my time i have from regular work.
If you're good at writing you could always consider looking into freelance writing work for various companies, anyone who'd take you on initially and then you could expand it out further if you wanted to. It is a pretty flooded market already but if you can make yourself stand out then there could be some value in writing for others.

Are you good at coding? That is another (flooded) market that you might be able to find some value in if you're fast enough and willing to be aggressive and efficient enough with your work. There's a ton of other things you could look into starting, it all depends on the number of skills you're willing to explore.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:18:22 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 10:16:50 PM by Omega Weapon

Hi. The fastest way is trading ( but you can loose it all by getting scammed or make a bad trade). Buy bitcoin,exchange for altcoin and hope it rises. You can also do ICOs (if you do your research)

Cheers
That is the fastest way but that does not mean that everyone is looking for earning bitcoin as fast as they can, trading is one of those activities that can generate a lot of money but that is risky, so I think one of the best ways to make money is to simply offer your products and services in forums like these, at first you are not going to earn much but if you are good at what you do the money will start flowing.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:22:17 AM

Hi. The fastest way is trading ( but you can loose it all by getting scammed or make a bad trade). Buy bitcoin,exchange for altcoin and hope it rises. You can also do ICOs (if you do your research)

Cheers
That is the fastest way but that does not mean that everyone is looking for earning bitcoin as fast as they can, trading is one of those activities that can generate a lot of money but that isrisky, so I think one of the best ways to make money is to simply offer your products and services in forums like these, at first you are not going to earn much but if you are good at what you do the money will start flowing.
But still Trading is the best way to be able to bring in a lot of money, by trading then we can get unlimited income. In fact most people can earn a stable income when they focus on trading. I am one of the people who believe in Trading, so Trading has given me a much better life. Because Trading I can get a remarkable income.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

how to make money from crypto currency is to join the bounty campaign, invest and trade. I often make money by joining the bounty campaign because it does not require capital and fortunately very big.
Joining the bounty campaign is not the way to make money,find out a good project and invest in it and watch your asset grow and that is the best way to make money,there are many exchanges and if you are into day trading,look at the price difference and then take advantage of that difference,make sure the transaction time is faster and it is not possible with bitcoin as the transaction delay is more.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:37:07 AM

Actually, all of us has different perspective in life. Well, there a lots of ways to make money in crypto which only depends on your skills and ability. Some people comfortable to join bounty campaigns like twitter campaign, Facebook campaign, signature campaign, telegram campaign and a lots of campaigns. Also, some people are preferred on trading like me as I can monitor all the value of altcoins that I have waiting the best time to trade as i can gain more profit.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:59:07 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
For me we earn money from crypto is all we need is go for trading just like a pro. And wait until we finished the trading, and then we got money from it.
nextcrypto2401

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:01:55 AM

- doing altcoin trading
- follow ICO campaign
- mining some crypto coins
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:07:45 AM

you also can use your skill to do some job and get paid in bitcoin or altcoins,invest in crypto and trading, mining, join airdrop or bounty. many ways to get cryptocurrency.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:08:06 AM

many ways to make money from Crypto you can doing trading and joining ICO bounty campaign its easy to earn money
There are lot of ways to make money from crypto and you can earn money in some easy way. In addition to that, participating in some ICO projects will really help you to make more money. Trading is one of the best way to earn money and it is best sources of income and money.
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

You can ethier invest long term in solid top coins, or do short term trades in volatile alts.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:13:35 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
Spend some time learning about the markets for effective trading. Start using altcoins as to increase your profits, also try to get into sig. campaign to get payments from that source too.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:15:28 AM

many ways to make money from Crypto you can doing trading and joining ICO bounty campaign its easy to earn money
There are lot of ways to make money from crypto and you can earn money in some easy way. In addition to that, participating in some ICO projects will really help you to make more money. Trading is one of the best way to earn money and it is best sources of income and money.

Hmmm why some people start creating a topic like this its better to read some article or topic in this forum to get some idea on how to earn money in this crypto world.
Theres a lot of way to earn money in this crypto world you can try gambling, trading, investing or do some small task theres no easy way to earn money you need to work harder the best key to success earning is to make knowledge in the industry you will entering trust me dude.
icoDealDeckcom

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:19:03 AM

If you have tech knowledge or creative inspiration consider joining our ICO Start Up Incubator.

Sell your projects utility token for 100s of Bitcoins!  Wink
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

I know 3 ways on how to make money out of crypto currencies. First one is,joining bounty campaigns. Next one is trading but you need enough knowledge to trade. And other one is mining although I still dont try mining,it is consider as a good way to make money.

wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

Actually, there are some easy way to earn money from cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. Furthermore, parricipating in some ICO bounty campaign will really help you to make a lot of money and it is one of the best way to earn and make money and bitcoin.
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:22:58 PM
Merited by Kousei23 (50)

In order to obtain money in different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and others, you must collect or gain it in cryptocurrency and then exchange it will the currency that you want using a digital wallet. In able to obtain these kinds of cryptocurrencies, you can choose from different ways: 1. Through the forum. Once you ranked up, you can join signature and bounty campaigns that has rate depends on what rank you are. It may take a week up to few months before a campaign ends; 2. Through free faucets. You can search about the different faucets that was free, and able to obtain a little bit amount in given period of time. Just be a hard worker in this one so that you can earn a big amount; 3. Through gambling. Once you collected cryptocurrencies in faucet, you can use them in gambling that is risky of course. You can choose to roll a die and predict the outcome or maybe have the lottery with a big price, inversely proportional to its chance of winning; 4. Lastly is to buy it. You can buy cryptocurrency through the chosen currency that you want. When do you make money there? Just imagine buying it in a small price then wait for the price to become large and then sell it again to gain money. Those are just the ways that I know.

atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

There are many ways to earn money from crypto. For this, the forum is the best site, facebook campaing here, twitter camping, signature camping etc. This campaing works very easy to earn money from crypto. Moreover, it is possible to make money by trading crypto.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:25:46 PM

It's either you mine, or trade buying low and selling high. You can even participate in airdrops and bounties. These are the way I know how we can earn some coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: