Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4473 times)
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

If you want to make money with crypto the option of investing will be one of the smart choices. You can earn a lot of Altcoin by participating in ICO projects, at the end of the project you will receive  token and can convert it to other Altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rate

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

Put some risk because without risk you can't get any much more than you expected. Its a matter how you risk you money in crypto, the way you trade and the way you invest in ico.

Buy Bitcoin
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
Merited by Sand King (3)

In my opinion, whenever I buy bitcoin and ETH, and then choose to forget him, it will be a good return in half a year.
Well there are many ways to make money in crypto first is by buying some altcoins that has a lower price bit it also has a bright future in the market just the ripple and second is by joining bounty campaign, for me joining bounty campaign is really great to have money here in crypto.
havikk

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

The only way to make real, (somewhat-) fast profit out of crypto is by trading. BUT! without having some real insight into trends & trend makers, it's hard to achieve it. Most likely, you're the bait, the one that has to lose in order for others to succeed.

I would advice all newcomers to first keep a close eye on the markets for a long period, then, only invest what they can lose.

And always, be aware and ready for the bubble to be popped. Because at the end, bitcoin & all the other cc have no real value. It's a shame, but people did what they always do best with this brilliant and innovative idea - manipulate & profit.

And most even don't realise that this was never the purpose.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
Welcome to the crypto world.Joining bitcointalk was a good decision,you will get to know about many things in time.
And buying and selling is not the only option to earn $ in crypto.There are plenty bounty and signature Campaigns out there which pays you really good amount of money monthly/weekly or after their ICO ends.You can also invest in ICOs but be aware as many of them may turn out to be scams.
You can also try gambling, trading,faucets etc.
siopao23

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

The main thing - do not use only bitcoin. There are a lot of alternative currencies, investing in which, you can get much more than bitcoin. Participate in the bounty, invest in prospective ICO, and then you can "make money."

There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. If you want to be passive, then mining is good for you. You will set your computer and then it will mine money or crypto for you. Faucets are there too, every given time you can get cryptocurrency. We can also have the altcoins and other cryptocurrency here in forum. We can have money by selling those altcoins or exchanging cryptocurrency to the currency that we want, US dollars for example.
luka red

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

there are three ways to make money in crypto.
first option is to just buy coins. there are
different exchanges that will allow you to buy coins to keep in your wallet.
another way to make money with cryptocurrency is to accept them for payment. if you have a business where you sell products or services, you can accept payment in the cryptocurrency of your choice. you need a digital wallet , and to work with people who are willing to pay in cryptocurrency.
it is possible to mine your own cryptocurrency coins.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

Get altcoin through the bounty thread.
Return by investing in ICO.
They are rewarded by buying BTC and altcoin.
That's about it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

Easiest way to make money in crypto is to buy them in the lower price and sell them when the price rises, it is difficult to predict which time is the best to buy or sell, but still it is the easiest way.

Joining signature campaigns if you do not have enough funds to invest in ICO of a project. Crypto can earn by trading the earned tokens in the ICO which also give profit when you wait for the price to increase in the market. You needed much time and effort and be patient when working with it.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

there's a lot of thing too get your cryptocurrency, the one you say that it's a trading one beside that there's other way to get that called Mining, in this technique you have to build a mining rig you can learn that from this forum.

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

You can earn crypto currencies from many source such as signature campaigns, social media campaigns. Try to do signature campaigns as highest portion of bounty goes to signatures.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

You can earn crypto currencies from many source such as signature campaigns, social media campaigns. Try to do signature campaigns as highest portion of bounty goes to signatures.

There are many ways in which you will earn cyrptocurrencies like joining in signature campaigns,trading,mining and other social media like twitter and facebook. You have options if different coins too like altcoin,ethereum and the leading and most expensive coin is the bitcoin. There are many opportunity in this digital world, all you have to do is learn and apply it so that you can earn bigger profit.

Rihab Farhat

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

for me ..

Trading altcoins
joining the airdrops
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

Most profitable ways i know are trading and holding for long time. Mining needs expensive material and working for cryptocurrencies needs skills to monetize.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

There are so many ways to make money in cryptocurrency ecosystem from working on a signature campaign to bitcoin mining, lending, and trading. These are major ways to make money in cryptocurrency world, but there are endless ways such as gambling, online gaming, and so on.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

As far as I am concerned, the best way to earn money with crypto is to buy a wide variety of coins and hold them for a long time, in a few months you will understand why.
Buying and Selling, basically doing daytrading is way too risky.
Not only day trading is simply too risky most of the time is not worth all the trouble you go through only a minority of traders make any money out of it and even less people make a significant amount of money, you could have dedicated your time to do something else instead and you will get better benefits out of it, so invest in some good coins that you find are promising and hold for a long time.
hernandezrnh

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

Many people just buy some Bitcoin and let it sit waiting for an eventual price rise. Some do trading, they will buy cryptos and them trade them in one of the trading site available.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

If you want to make money with crypto the option of investing will be one of the smart choices. You can earn a lot of Altcoin by participating in ICO projects, at the end of the project you will receive  token and can convert it to other Altcoin.

I don't believe that anyone advises to participate in ICO for earning money! This is not the smartest way to earn money. Buy ASIC and mine bitcoins or even better litecoins. This is a real digital cash!
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

Bitcoins are definitely a very good investment. If you have the fiat to buy them, it's a good way to start earning. You hold it as long as you want, if you can. You can also participate in bounty campaigns for ICO's. That's a sure way to earn coins or tokens. Or invest in ICO. Just make sure that, that particular ICO is legit. Make time in searching and reading their whitepaper and ask some questions.
Brian Goldman

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

t all depends on what you’re in to. Some may attempt to capitalize on ICO’s just as they would a company that’s about to go public. Here’s an example of one that looks promising.

Others may choose to invest in major coins that have been around a while (BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.). Then, there is also the opportunity for buying mining contracts which have more steady, albeit very modest returns over time. Because of how mining contracts work, they are typically safer for the amateur investor because they payout consistent returns independent of the volatility in the market.

Another thing to consider is actually trading, or investing - if you’re going to trade, you better do some research and not let your emotions get the best of you, some even consider using algo systems for the same reasons that they buy mining contracts. However, if you are not interested in speculating/trading then you can just buy and hold which is perfectly fine as well. Hope this helps, upvote if so Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: