Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4473 times)
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

So many ways to earn or increase your cryptos, they include joining bounty programs, trading which is buying and selling and you can also do mining but in all do research in the one you are getting involve in to get knowledge.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

yes, like you say. you can trade with altcoin you have, or you can choose the option to hold in the long run. there's a lot you can do, but know you should always try to find every knowledge and information for your insight.
nardplayz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

There are many ways to earn money in crypto currentcy
-TRADING
-BOUNTY COMPANIES
-MINING
-AIRDROP

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

The easiest way when it comes to effort in order to make money in crypto is mining. All you need to do is spend money to buy mining rigs and chill. The fastest way to make money is trading but it needs lots of time and effort to analyze the trends and charts. These are the 2 best ways to earn in crypto.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
I use coins earned from bounty as capital for trading. From trading I can get profit and money, but it is not instant and requires a process. so I get the benefit of being reused as a trading capital. After earning my profits and earning enough money, I bought a rig mining to mine bitcoin and altcoin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

yes, like you say. you can trade with altcoin you have, or you can choose the option to hold in the long run. there's a lot you can do, but know you should always try to find every knowledge and information for your insight.
You're right one of the ways to earn money in cryptocurrencies is you must have enough knowledge about it and the technology behind it how it works and all that because you'll need that in order to earn. I suggest if you don't have any capital try the most common way to earn money in this forum is through signature or bounty campaigns. You just need to meet the requirements of the campaign and you'll get paid.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

Actually there are a lot of ways to earn money in Crypto world.. but never think that is easy  to earn money! before i started to earn, i studied a lot on crypto and i carried on to do it several hours per day. But joining bounty programe  for me interesting and that is great . I insist  you to start with good  bounty program, to earn first some coins. From one side you will get 2 bonuses in the same time . That is you develop your knowledge by reading  whitepaper, writing the articles, and you would be given  token or other coins for your work you have done for that campaign. I recommend you to join Daneel ico campaign and their bounty campaign. You wiil late thankfor me..
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

Usually, there are many ways to earn money in cryptocurrency. The most popular is through trading, investing, and mining and some people earn money without any investment by completing tasks on websites or by joining this forum.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

You're right one of the ways to earn money in cryptocurrencies is you must have enough knowledge about it and the technology behind it how it works and all that because you'll need that in order to earn. I suggest if you don't have any capital try the most common way to earn money in this forum is through signature or bounty campaigns. You just need to meet the requirements of the campaign and you'll get paid.

One thing to add. Experience. You almost will not become a very successful person without experience on the field that you are working. I think he should try what he can do atleast so that he'll gain more experience together with knowledge because everything here is very hard to predict.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Yes, to make money on the market cryptocurrency, you need to track, equip your knowledge and experience in this field, then you need planning and investment strategy ... short or long term investment depends on your condition.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

Do you mean how to make money from crypto?
many ways to make money from Crypto include:
- doing altcoin trading
- follow ICO campaign
- mining some crypto coins
yep, here is written how to make money from crypto currency. if you can not trade or no capital. you can follow the bounty held ICO. or you want to mining crypto currency. it can also make money for you.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

The easiest way when it comes to effort in order to make money in crypto is mining. All you need to do is spend money to buy mining rigs and chill. The fastest way to make money is trading but it needs lots of time and effort to analyze the trends and charts. These are the 2 best ways to earn in crypto.

mining isn't the easiest way to earn money especially for those who live in countries with high electricity costs. Expenditure can be much larger than the results obtained. Trading in my opinion will be more promising but as you said, this will require time and effort before someone is able to master trading well.

cyruh203

Activity: 165

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

in order to earn money in cryto i think you need to learn first on how to work on it. do more experience and research. because without experience and knowledge you will end up with nothing. the world of crpto is logical so you want to earn money in crypto then you to learn because ther many ways of earning money in crypto.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

How can I make money in Crypto? I can tell you in what ways I earn. The first way is bounty. Of course, this method requires a lot of free time and full absorption in the topic - you have to become a part of the team. The second way, is not exactly for beginners, is participation in the ICO. In general, it is not so difficult to find a project worth investing in, just read all the articles and all reviews of the project. Usually it's impossible to even go into a cool ICO, - all the tokens are sold in the first minutes of the sale. Well, the third way, only for those who passed the school of forex, - earnings on the difference in rates. Of course, this method also did not earn the guaranteed profit points. And the most important mistake of beginners is to earn a crypto currency - this is far from a freebie, this is a grueling job
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

There are lots of methods to make money in crypto, but it always depends on your skills. Most popular methods are mining, trading, investing and working on signature campaign and each method has a problem. There are times when I always wanted to invest, but the problem is I don't have enough money so I decided to work on signature campaign. The signature campaign won't ask for initial capital instead you will need an internet connection to posts according to the contract, but the positive thing is, you will earn money on your own with a 100% payment, just make sure that you will read the whitepaper to know if its legit.

bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

There are special projects in the network that distribute satoshi. To earn the crypto currency for free, the user just needs to go through the standard registration, specify his bitcoin-purse and collect the crypto-coins in the established time interval, unraveling the captcha.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

How can I make money in Crypto? I can tell you in what ways I earn. The first way is bounty. Of course, this method requires a lot of free time and full absorption in the topic - you have to become a part of the team. The second way, is not exactly for beginners, is participation in the ICO. In general, it is not so difficult to find a project worth investing in, just read all the articles and all reviews of the project. Usually it's impossible to even go into a cool ICO, - all the tokens are sold in the first minutes of the sale. Well, the third way, only for those who passed the school of forex, - earnings on the difference in rates. Of course, this method also did not earn the guaranteed profit points. And the most important mistake of beginners is to earn a crypto currency - this is far from a freebie, this is a grueling job

Don't waste time on it. Try to understand the main principles of day trade and you can multiply your initial money my opening accurate positions on marin trade. If you don't like margin, you can do regular day trade as well. You make money if you deserve.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

There are many ways to earn money in crypto, like you already stated above, one of the ways is to buy, wait until the value is high and sell it.
Investment is the greatest way to make money in crypto for my opinion, but of course, there are other ways too, like being campaign manager, offers your service and get paid in crypto currency like maybe designing signature, translating, or such.
I prefer joining bounty programs, and sell the coins i get. Just need a little hard work and get money from that.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

I figure you could begin trading with elective cryptocurrencies that are steady and have a more unstable cost than BTC. BTC isn't that unstable and it is to a greater extent a long haul speculation at this moment while options have huge value changes in a little time allotment so they are better for here and now ventures. I likewise prescribe mining choices you should have a greater capital however I think it is the most productive.
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

You can make money in Crypto in many ways. You can make money by doing the bounty and then selling the tokens. You can also make money by investing in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: