Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4478 times)
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

the easiest way to earn money without spending capital and the skill of analyzing the chart is to be part of a bounty hunter. Working on all the projects will get us payments from the project

that's right.. but unfortunately not everything is in the hands of a bounty hunter.. i participated in one bounty not long ago. the project is promising, the team is serious, but i can say that they weren't totally fair to the bounty participants. they didn't close the registration of new participants, and the pool wasn't huge, so at the end we got much less than we expected. this happens, too. i don't like when some people say that bounty is an easy way to earn money. not easy at all.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

Still i have not receive any money. I am newbie. But i realise we can earn money by investing.
If you want that money to get to your Bitcoin address fast then you can try to begin trading. Investing in coins can make you money.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

1 Micro Earnings
2 Paid-to-Click Websites
3 Bitcoin Faucets
4 Micro Jobs
5 Writing about Bitcoin
6 BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns
7 Writing for blog and news sites
8 Affiliate Marketing
9 Provide Bitcoin-related services
10 Bitcoin Lending
11 Bitcoin Mining
12 Bitcoin Trading
13 Day Trading
14 Contracts for Difference
15 Binary Options
16 Conclusion
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

Still i have not receive any money. I am newbie. But i realise we can earn money by investing.
If you want that money to get to your Bitcoin address fast then you can try to begin trading. Investing in coins can make you money.
If you want to make money in crypto try to understand bounty campaign. As you are a newbie it was good for you to start there. In fact you can earn bitcoin there without spending any amount. You just have to do their required post there. If you want investing you must be knowledegable first about it.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

Yes i agree on that  trading and investing is the fastest way to earn a huge amount of profit.  I believe that both trading and investing is the fastest way to earn in crypto butcis is also risky. If you don't need a risky type of gaining you may also do joining signature campaign because this type of gaining really didn't even required any amount if capital.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Yes i agree on that  trading and investing is the fastest way to earn a huge amount of profit.  I believe that both trading and investing is the fastest way to earn in crypto butcis is also risky. If you don't need a risky type of gaining you may also do joining signature campaign because this type of gaining really didn't even required any amount if capital.
Yes i agree on that signature campaign is the safest  way to earn in crypto because we don't have to put a Capital on it. But I believe that buying a coin who was in a dropping status may also profitable. Because if crypto coin price goes down we Can only spend a verry small amount and buy more of it, and then wait for the next update of the price and if the price rise that time we may sell our coin for good.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

bounty participation is a nice way to earn money, but this is a time-consuming way to earn, and there is a chance that you won't get anything.
and ico - if you have money. but both ways are profit-free if you don't know how to choose a potential project.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

For me you can make money on crypto by combining different types of gift campaigns like social media campaigns, translation, creative and signature. I suggest you do a review but I am more likely to focus on earnings in the organizing committee's campaign. Cool
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
So, there are several ways to earn money with cryptocurrency.
-BitcoinTalk signature campaign: if you join a signature campaign and write posts on this forum they will pay you. Sometimes they require you to do some more specific posts and your payment will depend on the  counts of the posts that you wrote and the level of membership that you have in this forum.
-Bitcoin Lending: just like a bank you lend your bitcoins with interest but it is risky because it can be happen that the person you lent might not give the bitcoins.
-Bitcoin Trading: before you can do this, you must need cryptocurrencies first. And then you can trade your bitcoins with whatever exchange you want.
PTC websites: ptc means paid to click. So as the words say you will be paid by clicking and visiting or viewing some ads for just few seconds.
These are only few ways to earn money with crypto.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

For me you can make money on crypto by combining different types of gift campaigns like social media campaigns, translation, creative and signature. I suggest you do a review but I am more likely to focus on earnings in the organizing committee's campaign. Cool

I agree with your opinion, we can earn money by joining a bounty campaig like signature campaign, blog campaign, translation campaign, twitter campaign, facebook campaign and there are many ways to earn money in crypto, which is important we must be active in doing the task which is given by the bounty campaign project.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

There were many ways in earning Crypto, if you had invested already in crypto, you just play with the market price, if you notice that the price is low then hold it while waiting for the price to goes up. Another option was bounty programs where many sponsors were willing to pay you. Bounty programs such as signature campaign , telegram campaign and other social media campaign. You just need to finish the end of the period of the campaign.
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

Many ways to make money in the world of crypto, one way to berinvesatasi or by following bounty
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

make money on the Internet Although quite a lot of people basically it is youth But if you decide to invest then study the literary in full and many sites
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

.                                                                                                                                                                    i think theres no other way to earning cash,if you have no stable job.... have lots of tendency to lose money in trading that's why I always tell my friends to stay away from trading and just simply HOld their bitcoins and wait for a right time to sell... most likely when there is FUD and wait for the right time....
dokai

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

The main thing - do not use only bitcoin. There are a lot of alternative currencies, investing in which, you can get much more than bitcoin. Participate in the bounty, invest in prospective ICO, and then you can "make money."
kimjin

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

Hey! there are a lots of possibility to earn money in Crypto. but don't think that is easy money! before i started to earn, i studied loads information in crypto area and i carry on to do it several hours per day. But this sphere for me interesting and that s cool! I advise you to start with bounty program, to earn first coins. From one side you will get 2 bonuses in the same time -  you develop your knowledge -read whitepaper, write the articles, and for all this you will get reward - tokens, ether or bictoin, depend on program.
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

To make or earn money in crypto is Paid-to-Click Websites
As suggested by the name, these websites pay users in Bitcoin for visiting certain websites or viewing certain advertisements. There are many PTC websites that will pay negligible amounts in Bitcoin for clicks and views, with Ads4BTC probably being the most famous and the most popular. This website allows users to choose between viewing ads that are 5 seconds, 10 seconds or 20 seconds, with different fees being awarded for each. Based on the prices offered by Ads4BTC, if you had 20 second ads running for an entire day, you would make less than $10 per day, so this may not be a viable option for most.
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

[/quote
Well to make money in cryptoone of the best is Bitcoin Faucets
A Bitcoin faucet is a type of website that gives away small amounts of Bitcoin to its users, with owners making money by placing ads on their website and pay individuals who visit the ads or complete surveys. This industry amounts of over 50% of the traffic on leading Bitcoin websites today. Faucets let visitors earn a percentage of the Bitcoin that they give away to any visitors that you brought in. This has resulted in users using a Bitcoin faucet rotator that allows users to quickly surf different faucets and earn a commission through rotation links for each faucet visited by you. However, similar to PTC websites, Bitcoin faucets are not a realistic way to earn good money, with even the best faucet rotators being applied still only enabling users to make no more than $1-2 per day.
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn in crypto, several of those are through trading, investment and joining campaign programs. Trading is like the stock market, the only difference is, you are trading coins or tokens and not stocks. Investment works in similar ways but much longer, you buy a coin and wait until its value increases then sell it after a couple of years. Campaign programs is a marketing strategy by ICO's, they hire people to help them promote their new product, in return they allot certain rewards through the form of tokens or coin.

TeksLaban

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

There are many ways but the most basic way is to buy bitcoin and try to hodl them. You can also join signature campaigns here in the forum, they will pay you a considerable amount of bitcoins every week or every day depending on their rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: