Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:16:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4474 times)
ar72

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

Hunting bounty
Doing trading
Minning crypto
cryptohunterSL

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

bounty
airdrops
icos
trading
master noods
minning
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

Stop digging the history guys. Where did you find this topic? Smiley Whatever, nowadays topics are same, "what is happening, bitcoin down again, what will we do?" etc. Stop yelling and hold the bitcoin guys!
sagatel

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

Bear market.. Now it is dangerous to invest in ICO. I think you should choose a very strong ICO or participate in the bounty. This is the safest way.

cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
what you are doing with your bitcoins right now, is called holding. You just hold your cryptocurrencies and cash-out whenever bitcoin is at a good value. Of course there numerous option when comes to bitcoin investing, there are the mining that requires you a good computer, trading that requires you to be good at decision-making and is not faultered, there are bitcoin gambling that requires you to have a presence of mind and just like trading, also requires you to be good at making decisions.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

Just buy crypto and forget about it for 2 years. Buy a small piece of many, or go all in one two to three coins. Safest way - top three coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

This is actually what i am doing lately. I have digital currencies in my wallet and i just pretend that i don't have any digital currencies that i hold because sometimes, it is very tempting to sell your crypto holdings when the price is high. So it's better not to check it and just leave it there for a year or two.

The most better way for that if you are going to buy those three coins are to hold bitcoin and short trade the other two Ethereum and Litecoin, in that way you could make profits while you are holding your bitcoin, it is like playing the profits, trust me, do that and you'll see I'm not lying, but you have to consider that fact that you might get the wrong prediction sometimes of the price, that is why you have to hold a little while for a short trade. Smiley
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

You cam make money on crypto on investing on it, choose what best crypto to invest in, you can also try trading to grow your money just learn the strategys on trading, and you do bounty or join airdrop to earn token and sell once got great value.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

There are a lot of ways to make money from crypto and you can choose to focus on one at a time as you gain more experience then add on to it.
1. Airdrops and bounties are ways to make some $ in the crypto.
2. You can also buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high to gain some profits.
3. Invest in a project and get good returns in the end but this one requires a great deal of experience and in-depth research into the project in order not to lose your money.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:35:46 AM

There are several ways to earn Bitcoin or altcoins. You can earn bitcoins by participating on campaign here that pays bitcoin. You can also invest some money to buy bitcoin or ethereum to start trading but that requires more knowledge and time to understand and be profitable. When you like to earn altcoins you need to be a part of it's project. Before it will fully out in the market there are things you need to do for the project and that's called bounty. There is this event also called airdrop where free coins or tokens will be distributed for free in the network before the ICO ( Initial Coin Offering). Or you can go to gambling site that give free coins for you to play which is called faucet. You need to be good in gambling to earn.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:16:19 AM

firstly you register for bounties in altcoin also join signature campaigns and you can buy bitcoin or crypto and hold to the period you wish then sell out and make your profit but always study it before investing.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:23:28 AM

There are lot of ways to make money in crypto, you can invest if you have a capital or you can mine if you want but in mining you still need a capital to buy mining tools or if you don't have any capital yet you want to make money in crypto then i suggest you to join signature or bounty campaigns.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:29:01 AM

There are essentially three ways you can earn money in the crypto markets:

1. Trading (daily trading or medium-term trading) or investing in cryptocurrencies projects you believe in for the long-term (HODL!);

2. Get involved in Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) and participate in bounties, getting paid in the new token they will offer; choose carefully projects that you think they will succeed, otherwise you've worked for nothing;

3. Mining cryptocurrencies (you require an investment in appropriate computer hardware for this).
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

There are different ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, and we'll look at three of them: Buy a Cryptocurrency. Your first option is to just buy coins. Accept Payment in Cryptocurrency. Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to accept them for payment. Mine Your Own Cryptocurrency Coins.

As for me, making your own coins is a very risky stuff. Moreover, the guy is a beginner - how will he do it without enough knowledge? Trading is good, but for a more experienced person. Start with investments better.
Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

When the market is very low and the market value of the encrypted currency is very low, buy some very valuable crypto currencies, and when the market picks up, the encrypted money will go up.

Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

1. If you’re knowledgeable about Bitcoin, enthusiastic about the cryptocurrency industry in general and willing and able to share your knowledge, then you can also earn Bitcoin by doing so. The amount that can be earned by writing about Bitcoin varies, but can be quite lucrative depending on the level of expertise that you have on the subject.
2. There are potentially significant earnings to be made in Bitcoin lending, but there is also significant risk. Bitcoin lending tends to operate through intermediary websites such as Bitbond and the concept is as simple as it sounds. You act as a bank, lending your Bitcoin to another person at a certain level of interest. Because the market is unregulated the levels of interest are generally much higher than the standard bank rate meaning that there is a potential for high returns.
3. Mining Bitcoin is the process by which new coins are created. Mining is carried out using certain computer programmes and utilises the processing power of the miner’s computer. At its inception, Bitcoin mining was relatively simple and the earliest miners were able to mine thousands and thousands of Bitcoin with limited expenditure.
4. There is huge potential to make money on trading in Bitcoin, but it takes a level of expertise and knowledge about the market in the same way that trading on any other financial market does. In addition, the cryptocurrency market is extremely volatile and therefore may not suit everybody’s tastes and risk appetite.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

There are many ways that we can do in order to make money with cryptocurrencies. I making money with cryptocurrencies through the use of my skills. I also using all of the information that I gathered to make money with cryptocurrency.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

In crypto world there is a lot of ways in earning money, the most easiest way to earn FREE MONEY in crypto world is by participating in many Airdrops that you can be able to find, Airdrops is very easy to do all you have to do is to Sign up for an Airdrop and then wait for the FREE TOKEN or COINS that will be deposited to your ETH wallet, compared to bounties you will soon realized the Airdrops payments are smaller compared to bounties but who cares? Airdrops are FREE MONEY!
Romaniluna

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

Buy BTC and you will rich
investorss

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

you need to be focused on the market, analyze it in order to understand what is better to invest) and learn how to forgive the fall or growth of courses, then learn to read graphics on stock exchanges))
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

As of now, I am doing bounty campaigns for me to earn tokens and sell if the value of tokens are good. I am just learning how to trade and watch the movement of market. You can search for different ways on how to earn money in crypto and I think there is one thread here that tackles about different ways on earning tokens or coins in crypto, try to search it sir.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: