Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4475 times)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

way so that we can get money or earn from crypto among us we can follow Baunty altcoin good that signature up and so forth .we can also trade either in vip or others gan. this is a chance for anyone especially who has the capital to get big profits. while the bitcoin price drops again .
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?
[/qoute]

there manys ways to earn in crypto, day trade, long term holding, mining, signature campaign or bounty hunter, that's example are very profitable way to earn profits.

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?
[/qoute]
cash out or selling in up value yes i agree with your good decission to your coins because as i konow being bitcoiner the principle herein the crypto currency
patience and calm to earn profits wait to up the proice before cashing out your investment ans sell it if the price value is up.

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?
[qoute]
of course buy and sell are part of my job as a day trader.

or what should i be focusing on? thanks
[/qoute]
i am focusing to my goal herein bitcointlak forum by reading a new threads  to get more knowledge and tips about the newest news update for the virual currency.

just like to know what all the experts do?
i answer your question one by one hope you can got little knowledge and idea

nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

actually, many ways to earn money from cryptocurrency. I divided the way into 2 chapters.

-if you have enough money as capital
 1.you can invest the money you have to join ICO program from an altcoin. which later if the ICO that you follow
    successfully you will get multiple benefits with trading (I will explain in no 2) altcoin
 2.Trading, basically trading is buying and selling. here I explain you can do trading and get profit after ICO
    program that you follow by assuming if ICO that you follow success, you can sell altcoin which you get from
    ICO at very expensive price. or you can simply trade altcoin with some money you have. but here you have to
    be careful in observing every up and down price movement of all altcoin
 3.mining, little that I know from mining because until now I never though mining to earn bitcoin or altcoin. for
    this you can visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0 or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0

- if you have absolutely no money as capital
 1.faucet, you can get bitcoin or altcoin by just filling captcha from a faucet website. search in google, so many
    faucet to get bitcoi or altcoin in there
 2.Bounty hunter, you can become a bounty hunter to get bitcoin or altcoin which you can exchange into money.
    here you have to promote the project from a cryptocurrency and get paid for it
 3.mining, for mining in this chapter I explain the mining of a website where we do not need capital to buy
    hardware for mining. we just need to create an account on that website and hire hashpower from that website.
    but for now this is not I recommend because now a lot of mining sites are scam

hopefully my explanation is easy to understand

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

there are certainly several ways to make money in crypto.
can be your way trading bitcoin or other coin.
or you can follow bounty. it will produce.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

In my opinion for the beginner the best idea to make money through Bitcoin is signature campaign. Because it is less risky and more effective method to make money from Bitcoin Smiley. Bitcoin price is highly volatile, in my opinion if you have enough knowledge about this  then you should invest in it. If you have enough money then you can buy some Bitcoin from various websites. If you want an stable and effective way to earn some money then you should do Bitcoin mining. For the beginner cloud mining is best and for those who  have some knowledge of mining then they should try hardware mining.  Cheesy
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

The first way I earn money in crypto is through bounty then I used the money I earn to invest in other crypto for me it's like making my money circulating and at the same time gaining knowledge and ideas through reading various ICO project and maybe used it to my future work. That's how I make money in crypto.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

There are many ways to make new crypto. You can try mining . can trading some crypto currency. Signature and many other campaign can give you a lot of earnings. You can also hold bitcoin to earn more profit.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

In crypto as my friend told me that when your account as bitcoin member reaches the rank of junior member ,you join the bounty campaign and you can earn tokens then convert to money.

There are more options to make money in the crypto world. If you want the simple one you can join on the different signature campaign or to the bounty program, there are Facebook, Twitter, translator, etc. If you are the rich person you can set-up for own mining hardware is the best and simple of a good source to make money in the crypto.
tera pham

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

Buy coin worth and keep them, if your coin project is successful and you will have money, or you can join ico if you succeed you will also have money.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

Theres a lot of ways to earn in cryptocurrency and one of it the what you mentioned, buy bitcoin at low price then sell at high price. Another way is by trading alt coins but I think you need to study first all about trading because you will lose a lot of money if you don't have knowledge in trading. Bounty campaigns and airdrops is another one where you can earn for free by advertising their projects through social medias for a certain period of time. Mining also is one
way to earn in cryptocurrency but you need to invest a big amount of money there.

12tribes

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

The first step to making money about crypto is getting and assimilating knowledge and valuable information about the crypto world. No one, who is considered wise, ever ventures into any business because it is the wave or thing in vogue. The next thing to do is to seek someone who genuinely can guide you who has a proven record of the cash he's made. Understudy him and hear his faults and leverage on his strength.....With this you are now ready.

khitna Postir

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:34:21 AM

To make money in the crypto space, you must first ensure you acquire knowledge in all the cryptocurrency section and decide on which area you want to pitch your tent to make money, listed are the arears you can make money which have work for me, free Airdropall you have to do is to apply,Investing into ICO with this you can make profit if you invest in good project which can be over  100X,Bounty Campaign if you do not  have fiat to invest  you can start  here and  hold you coins which you can Trading to invest  in order ICO.
inel58

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:06:42 AM

you can earn money in crypto with a zero capital.
Join in airdrops and bounty. Just need your time and effort to do all those things needed in airdrops and bounty.And of course you can do also buying and selling cryptos to earn.But before doing all these things feed yourselves with knowledge.Start to learn the basic one.

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

The money market profitable investment by cryptocurrencies are btc.the online business good profitable share in money.There are different exchanges that will allow you to buy coins to keep in your wallet. One of the most popular exchanges is cryptocurrencies.In the end, you need to make sure you go through a reputable exchange, and that you back up your digital wallet. Then, you need to pay attention so that you can sell your coins when you feel like your profit has been reached in money market.
terrong

Activity: 309

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

the most appropriate way to earn money / profits is to trade because the trade can provide multiple benefits.
and if you want to get a free way is to join the bounty campaign and the results you can invest.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

Just buy crypto and forget about it for 2 years. Buy a small piece of many, or go all in one two to three coins. Safest way - top three coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as I have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

or what should I be focusing on? thanks

If you have a large enough capital maybe you can buy the coins you want to invest. But if you do not have the capital, you should join the ICO project. Because the results of the ICO project is very good for supplementing your income bit by bit.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

There are many ways to make money in Crypto. Firstly, you can invest in crypto and hold it for a long time and earn money.Secondly, you can also participate in only lagit ICO and earn money.Thirsty, you can get free Cypto from lagit faucets such as https://faucethub.io/, there are many faucet sites.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

The most convenient way to earn money is to follow ICOs that offer commissions for their holders. There are tons of ICOs and you need to be very careful.
You can as well keep an eye on the exchanges and keep trading cryptos and knowing when to purchase or sell.
The easiest way is to open an account at an online exchange and wallet which offer referral commissions. You will get free funding by your referrals deposits.
These mentioned above are for the average user that does not have the resources to mine. You can always mine in new cryptos and earn some good values and then exchange them for something bigger.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

there are many crypto-exchange exchanges, on which one can often see a significant difference in the cost of bitcoins. It can reach 100-200 dollars for 1 bitokoyn. You buy on one and sell for another, earnings on the difference in rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: