Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4474 times)
ElaraTechCapital

Activity: 7
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:09:59 AM

There are so many ways and they largely revolve around a few factors: Your intelligence, access to capital, connections, quality/length of work and quality of idea. You don't need all of those boxes checked, but the more you have the more you will likely succeed.

You can start an entirely new project, get involved in ICOs, do long or short term investing and many other areas (for example, check out the securities subforum).

If you spend enough time in crypto you'll certainly come across a project that solves a problem in today's economy that you could pursue. With the right level of power, aptitude and luck behind anything, there's very little stopping anyone from becoming a millionaire these days.
maliken01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

You mean crypto and not literally bitcoins right? Well there are so many ways to make money with crypto, You can invest in ICO. Buy a bag of new coins and if you are lucky that the coins made it to exchanger that is a big money for you. But offcourse, you need more reading and reaserch which ICO you will going to invest in as many ICO this days are scam. Some some of them just literally failed to make it on exchanger. Asside from investing in ICO, you can make money on trading, buy on dips sell on high. You should be very carefull with this as well. As the price is so volatile that you may lose more than 50% of what you invested in just hours or so. Invest what you can afford to lose. That is the number 1 rule in crypto trading. And the best way to earn is the best way to lose. Don't just expect that you buy crypto today and you will going to be rich tomorrow. There is always risk. Goodluck buddy.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

I follow bounty to promote about a project
besides that I also often make investments to ICO which I think is very potential to get ROI
but I do not like trading, it is very risky
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

Many things we can do to make money from crypto, if we have money and capital then start by buying bitcoin or altcoin is an instant thing, then wait until the price skyrocket our money will increase drastically, but if you do not have money you can get on this forum for free.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:47:41 AM

There Are so many ways on how to make money in crypto world .like,.. You can joining to any bounty campaign or airdrop.
unangsajah

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

To make money in Crypto very many ways, there is through trading, continue to follow ICO and Bounty, all these ways are a small way to get money in the world of Crypto, depending on which we want to choose which but remember all of them contain risks depending on us. if we have capital we can join trading or ICO but if we do not have capital we can join bounty.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:34 AM

There are heaps of approaches to procure cash in crypto world, one of such thing is by joining a Social Network Campaign which includes with the Facebook Campaign and the Twitter Campaign. With respect to me I generally take part in Facebook Campaign since I have a ton of companions or adherents in my Facebook Account not contrasted with Twitter which is difficult to pick up companions or supporters. Facebook Campaign is anything but difficult to do you should simply to like post and offer post and that is it, fast approach to win cash in crypto world.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

You have a lot of choice but it depends which one you prefer. If you want to put a lot of effort then do mining, gambling and trading. If you are a hardworker then try joining altcoin bounties.
adrianbox

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

Yes there are also others coins that are already have values like litecoins, ethereum and monero.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

Not to hard to be part and joined the crypto although you are still beginner about crypto and bitcoin, you can read as so far on google and looking the information about the crypto on your friend who have the experience about the cryptocurrency. For the beginner have learn more to less your lost when you buy bitcoin or when you wanna buy altcoin, you have looking first the altcoin or bitcoin you wanna buy at the low price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?

There are a lot of ways of earning a bitcoin.  But I strongly suggest to invest on it,  like buying it and forget. What I mean by forget is just like,  do not think that you have a bitcoin. Just try to look at it after a year or two.  Because if you are just going to check it from time to time,  you're just stressing yourself.  Just leave it then check after years.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

in order to earn money in cryto i think you need to learn first on how to work on it. do more experience and research. because without experience and knowledge you will end up with nothing. the world of crpto is logical so you want to earn money in crypto then you to learn because ther many ways of earning money in crypto.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

in order to earn money in cryto i think you need to learn first on how to work on it. do more experience and research. because without experience and knowledge you will end up with nothing. the world of crpto is logical so you want to earn money in crypto then you to learn because ther many ways of earning money in crypto.
agree, we all need to learn first the basics and we need to know what is legit or not because thesedays there are many scammers and cruel people who will always do whenever they want to do in order to scam other people. newbies were actually fall from this because newbie tends to believe easily without knowing what can happen to to them at the end. They do easily fall from this scams. we need to first learn the lesson to not being greedy and stay persistent on what you do , in orded to earn money on crypto.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

Many ways to earn crypto money like following an ICO campaign, can be done by bitcoin mining and there are still many ways to collect crypto money.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

To make money in Crypto first we need to have a solid knowledge of the trading regime in the market, and I think making profitable in Crypto is hard for beginners to engage in. Crypto market, I think we need now but where there are significant profits like Bictoin or NEO, but the risks are also pretty much.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

Well, that was also my question the first time I got here in the crypto world. But now, I can considerably say that there are many ways that people can make money in crypto which is to be specific in earning Bitcoin. In my case, I am earning Bitcoin by means of joining and participating into signature campaigns and also into other types of campaigns wherein I can earn rewards as a part of my work completion which can either be in terms of Bitcoin or altcoins that can be also traded to become a Bitcoin and can be transferable into virtual wallet for exchange into cash.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Well, that was also my question the first time I got here in the crypto world. But now, I can considerably say that there are many ways that people can make money in crypto which is to be specific in earning Bitcoin. In my case, I am earning Bitcoin by means of joining and participating into signature campaigns and also into other types of campaigns wherein I can earn rewards as a part of my work completion which can either be in terms of Bitcoin or altcoins that can be also traded to become a Bitcoin and can be transferable into virtual wallet for exchange into cash.
Every method has its own pros as well as cons, you have to see which thing is easy to manage and by which method you can get the best profit from it keeping in mind the present commitment of yourself in the life. In addition to the methods which are described above, the best method is to hold because in that method you can continue to do whatever you are doing normally in your life and still you can get the profit after a certain duration of time.
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

I recommend you to study and go for trading. Ive earn triple with TRX token that I just bought at small amount of price. So I will recommend you to buy some they say :"shitty coins" / altcoins which has a good and promising coin that have potential to go in the moon in terms of value. basically I just do that and as like wth hahah I earn legit by trading
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

There is 3 types of makeing money in general.

1) buy some and HOLd for long time.
2) Buy and sell on daily basis
3) participate in bounty campaings
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

Of course, there are many ways to earn money in crypto, for example, arbitrators buy and resell more expensive to choose their own way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: