Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 01:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4479 times)
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

Before you know how to earn a lot of money from cryptocurrency, then you need to know the meaning of cryptocurrency. Because there are still many people who do not know what exactly is meant by cryptocurrency. The development of cryptocurrency technology has been demonstrated by the existence of thousands of more cryptocurrencies that have grown worldwide. The point is much to read about cryptocurrency.

In my opinion, there are many ways that can be done to earn money in this cryptocurrency world. The first time I do is trading in an exchanger with a small capital. But I can get a profit even if the amount is small. Besides trading, I also just tried to earn money from bounty in this bitcointalk. But if for newbie or jr. Member, I suggest to follow the bounty of social media or follow-up airdrops. Because I remember the first time I joined the airdrop and I got the money. Therefore I am very enthusiastic to read many useful threads in this bitcointalk. Bonus that we can get is we can get money from work which we have done in this forum.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

buy sell using profittrailer, it will make money for sure, see my signature

I joined several ICO campaigns, I also joined and participated in several signature campaigns, and lastly I invested in Bitcoin, a long-term investment because it has a very fast value, in addition there are various ways in which you can make money in crypto, Here are the things I know and do, but it's not limited to just this. I buy and sell coins after the price of the coin rises
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

You can trade alt coins, doing some bounty campaign, gambling if you like too, airdrops. If you got any skill you can offer your services and get paid by crypto.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:52 AM

Making money from crypto currency business is easy, just only choose your path: trade, invest, holdlong the amount of the coin you have for to appreciate in value, advertise, either through airdrop, bounty program or blog..
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:04:09 AM

It exists in the crypto market by perseverance and effort in the war. wisdom and wisdom need to be demonstrated in order to obtain effective profits in the improvement of the market. Learn how to trade the day and hold when the market is red.
- try to capture the market trend with the latest news.
claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

There are many ways to earn money from crypto but you need to be patient and persistent before earning such profit, for instance, you could earn money through mining but of course, you need to have enough capital to buy gadgets like a computer with high-end GPU. The other way is bounty hunting in which you will be promoting ICO's and lastly which also needs a capital investment trading.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Litzki1990

Activity: 1260
Merit: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:28:39 AM

There are so many ways on how to make money in crypto you can join even bounty campaign,trading,investing of some ICOs or in mining but you need dilligence and knowledge to get more money here in crypto.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

The best way to make money in crypto is posting here in Bitcoin Forum. As you post and reach high ranks, go to marketplace and click on services and wait for the opening or new signature campaigns (which is mostly recruiting only Jr. Member and up). Follow their instructions, then continue posting in Bitcoin Forum.

Second, if you want to invest money, go to Poloniex (for newbie also like me) and sign up on it. Watch tutorials on how to trade on that platform would make a huge help.

All it takes is time and dedication. You might feel bored sometime, but always aim for making money and be a successful person.
...that's right.. I think a lot of  people can benifits the knowledge of the people in this forum if they are interested to know the advantage of bitcoin and how crypto could produce a lot of income. By trading, mining, investing, and following ICO campaign are the way of earnings and leading to success.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

To earn money in the cryptocurrency world there are many ways: you can invest in crypto, ICOs; You can participate in bounty hunting campaigns, or you can mining bitcoin. In my opinion, trading with crypto is the fastest way to make a profit, buy crypto when it's low, hold patiently while waiting for the price up. For your trading to be successful, you should learn the analytical techniques, regularly follow the news on the crypto market, participate in this forum to learn more experience, as well as receive Helpful tips from experts.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

There's many ways on how to earn bitcoins. You can do trading, investing on it or join campaign sinatures. You can also join teletgram or any airdrops. Cyrpto is the fastest way to make a big profit in shory time. You just need to have knowledge on how to do it.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
The first thing that you must have is knowledge for you to make money in cryptocurrency world. How can you make money if your knowledge is not enough. You can easily make money by having a lot of knowledge.
jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

Through trading it in market. See to it that you will get enough profit from it and monitor it daily. We have lots of exchangers for BTC compare its prices with one another and if you happen to find the one that smhave high price then it there.
Ahsadahmed

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

join bounty program its easy way to earn money for you a newbe
LuvCyanide

Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

That's right. Buy on currency falls and sell at peak. Diversify your portfolio. Participate in the bounty companies. Invest in investment projects. A lot of options.

cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

Buy or trade cryptocurrency, accept payments in cryptocurrency by having a digital wallet and then mine your own cryptocurrency coins by investing in graphic cards.
crazycoindagger

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Keep  your cryptocurrency for longer, without daily trading. Those who held the coins didn't regret it in the past. History usually repeat.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

I am doing two things now to consider earning in crypto and that is mining and joining bounty campaign. Those two had a possible ways to earn dollars. I am doing bounties and signatures everyday although some companies are scam but I always divert my motivation for those companies who really paid you. As for bitcoin mining, it has a passive income though you must invest on the equipments to be used such as the videocard which cost you something.

dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

1.Is to Buy ( or trade) a cryptocurrency your first option.
2.Accept Payments in cryptocurrency
3.Mine your own cryptocurrency

You have to be aware of market conditions.If a coin drops in value,you might have to wait until it rises again to sell.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

If you not lazy, you can make some money in cryptocurrency. Currently crypto currencies are one of the best options of earning money. Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency. Along with it,  many altcoin are also operating in cryptocurrency currency markets. You can make money by joining bounties, especially signature campaign for altcoins here on bitcointalk.org.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 547

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

Invest in ICO, trading and bounty. Indeed if hearing it is very easy, but you will feel the difficulty of getting profit from Crypto without experience and failure. Walk as you like, then you will get what you like

Keep in mind, this is not suggesting you go into the world of crypto, but it only tells what a rich person does from crypto, but the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos, does not rely on cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: