Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4473 times)
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

You always have the option of trading to make some short term cash when it comes to bitcoin but the fact remains that trading is now an easy feat as some people make it seem. It takes time, research and patience to make money from it. You can also invest and hold your coins for the long term or you can join sig/bounty campaigns here on bitcointalk and get some free coins.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

I know few ways to earn money trading, mining, faucets and joining bounties and airdrops.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
many ways to earn money from Bitcoin. that is trading, holding, mining, and joining bounty Campaign.
but the easiest way to make money from Bitcoin is by following some bounty campaigns, because all you need is not capital but skill.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

Bitcoin means  an online earning it requires anything that could be exchanged that can be anything our knowledge or efforts or anything .To earn Bitcoin it is not an easy way it requires some knowledge there are several methods to earn Bitcoins one among is the micro earning that is we get  micro earning by doing some task but the earning is so small it takes more time then there is another way to get paid by watching some advertisement and clicking the sites.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

I think how to make money in crypto and its authenticity depends on a comfortable way like me. i invest some ICO project and hold them for longterm.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

There are so many ways how to earn in bitcoin. If you want spend a money you invest or do trading. But if you dont want spend a single penny then you do mining or signature campaign. But it will take a little time before you earn.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

you can earn money and earn money from cryptocurrency in many ways that I can tell you is you can buy mining tools to bitcoin and can get bitcoin every day. if you do not have the capital then you can follow bounty campaign to get capital for trading from this forum.
STERLING98333

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

For bitcoin you can join signature campaign which sometime pays a lot as well as bounty campaign.You can also go for ICO or mining.. Wink
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

There are many ways we can make money from the world of crypto. We can do various ways such as Trading, Mining and investing in an ICO. In fact we can get money without the slightest capital like earn a bounty. I think we can get a lot of money from various ways in the world crypto. It makes the stigma that the crypto world has the flexibility for all of us to earn a living.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

There are many different ways or methods to make money you need only to be responsible to take risk and willingness to learn. Starting is not easy but it will be easy it depends on your ways how will you learn and try the things that you want to achieve.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
selezneve

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

There are a number of ways that individuals can earn crypto. But unfortunately, just as in real life, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Any way of earning bitcoin will require something in exchange, whether it’s your time or your knowledge or your computer’s processing power. Your first option is to just buy coins. There are different exchanges that will allow you to buy or trade coins to keep in your wallet. One of the most popular exchanges is Coinbase. Another option is by doing bounty, you will work with a given task, in return they pay you crypto if you fulfilled the task.

Mining or investing in bitcoins requires lot of investment to get good profits. There are various other ways to make some bitcoins without investing any money:

1) Signature campaigns: This forum has a number of signature campaigns running all the time that pay in bitcoins. Minimum you need to be eligible for this is junior member. You have to make some posts per week and you are paid accordingly.

2) Translation, signature designs: There are various other jobs like translation and signature designs that also pay in bitcoins.
RNLCK

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

We can earn money from crypt o by trading ,mining ,ICO etc .In margin trading buying to low price and selling to high and we can invest it into altcoin to earn more profit ICO and mining these are  the best way to earn money.If there is a profit in crypt o many people will join. With out profit no crypt o can run long time.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

There are so many ways how to earn in bitcoin. If you want spend a money you invest or do trading. But if you dont want spend a single penny then you do mining or signature campaign. But it will take a little time before you earn.
This sums it up. Basically, for free you can get involved in bounties which will provide coins to you for no extra charge. But to make serious money then you need to invest. Bitcoin is the king of crypto and is the biggest coin out there. To invest you choose how much you want to put in and then you have to be patient for the price to rise to give you the profits that you need.

sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

in between ways to earn money from crypto.
can we join the training in indodax, hitbtc and so forth.
join bounty altcoin. both the signature, telegram and so forth.
or we join mining but I myself still not really understand how I do mined bitcoin. gan.
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

Good day Sir, you must consider also joining different campaign so you can earn tokens which you can cash out sooner. Your investment is already good. You have invested in btc and other coins. You must learn how to make them circle in your hands as you make profit out of them. I suggest you join campaign Sir to earn a lot more.

Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

there are many ways of earning money from crypto you can earn money buy investing in bitcoin or altcoins. you can also earn in mining and faucets but in faucets you'll just waste your time there.. i prefer you try joining bounty campaigns there you can get large amount of profit but it takes time. just need to be patient and you'll earn there.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

There are a couple ways to make money from cry to currency,one of the ways to make money with crypto currency is to join bit coin forums like bitcointalk and join bounty offers,another is to apply for free crypto currency called airdrops,or you just buy cryptocurrency and hold on to it until the values goes up.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

I think how to make money in crypto and its authenticity depends on a comfortable way like me. i invest some ICO project and hold them for longterm.
Wow you are going very well and I am sure you are going to make high profit this year, a lot of investors are holding bitcoin as they have faith for it, so they invest for long time to make huge amount of bitcoin, I do investment and at the same time I use bitcoin signature campaign for way of getting money that I save all the time and then I invest it after getting enough saving, I am going to start trading as well, I have chosen long time trading than day trading which is risk free earning, so bitcoin has a lot of ways of  earning.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

For bitcoin you can join signature campaign which sometime pays a lot as well as bounty campaign.You can also go for ICO or mining.. Wink

agree. mining is a nice way of earning money, and it's more or less independent. you can find lots of offers to participate in group mining. i think it's an interesting opportunity for people who cannot afford mining alone. but you have to be really careful, cause lots of these offers are scam. don't let them fool you. and don't make rush decisions

Weeko

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

There are many ways. Mining, investing, participation in ico, trading. But in all these ways it is necessary to invest money. I am personally engaged in bounty, it's earnings on the crypt without investments, I advise))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: