Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4468 times)
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

There are several ways of earning in cryptos world,
To mention but few are...
Participate in ICO
Investment in Altcoin trading
Doing bounties
Mining some Altcoin.
All these can earn us some cash in cryptos.
Same as you,  but joining the bounties is my focus. My most earning is from that. If you rewarded, you must hold it so the price will rise after a long run.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lodcoling

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:27:12 AM

In this situation, I thinks we need to have the mentality of investment in crypto. we have to wait for the good time. Many people like to trade to get benefit of the volatility of the market. But I think it is very risky.
ram64GB

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:49:58 AM

Do you mean how to make money from crypto?
many ways to make money from Crypto include:
- doing altcoin trading
- follow ICO campaign
- mining some crypto coins
[/quote]

"Doing altcoin trading"- The only thing I habe no idea yet in bitcoin world. I only see my friends on iCO campaign and mining crypto coins.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

Mining was the best form of making money in crypto but now things are difficult unless you have high powered machines and joined a mining pool before you can make a profit. Also , if you have time and enough cash then learn to trade as a day trader, that is opening a position in the morning and closing it at then end of the day. All requires knowledge and experience.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:06:16 AM

Actually i dnt invest.dnt have enough for thats why haha.but you can earn money by investng amd also doing ico campaigns.there are so many bounty campaigns.you should check them.but before that you should set up your mind.this is a business.so you have to keep patience in every situation.
poutgkj56

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:14:09 AM

I will invest in ico. Ico's profits are higher than Bitcoin and Ethereum, but ico's risk is greater than Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I spend time every day on telegram, twitter, Facebook, and bitcointalk to search for ico data and analyze risk and value.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:14:52 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

This statement, we see it often, is so funny to me.

This statement is akin to saying "I just moved to the London, and I'm new to the UK. What is really the way to make Pounds Sterling in the UK?"

Bitcoin...and many other cryptocurrencies are in fact money! Yeah, I know, it's hard to believe it. So, you can make Dollars (or Bitcoin, more appropriately) doing whatever one can do in this world to make money. You could be a Lawyer or a Doctor or a Businessman or a Cricket Player or a Whore or an Actor or a Waitress or a [FillInTheBlank]...and demand or ask to get paid in Bitcoin. It's really, seriously, that complicated.

And to say you want to make Dollars in Crypto, such as Bitcoin and other coins is literally impossible. You can't make Dollars such as Bitcoin. Dollars are not Bitcoin. Bitcoin are not Dollars.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

Bitcoin is a currency, just like your PHP, USD, etc. How do you make USD? Exactly. The same way.
Bitcoin is a digital asset. We can earn it from trading, mining and marketing
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

First of all, you must have to invest when its market value is falling and sell when its value becomes expensive. Profit from crypto especially from Bitcoin is assured since its market value for a long run is continuously increasing and getting more expensive. It is just one of the ways to earn money from crypto there are other methods such as joining campaigns like signature camapaign and social media campaign.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?

There are bounty campaigns here in this forum and that is the best way to start making money when you have no capital on investing immediately in the market so there is always way for a newbie to earn cryptocurrency.
Roxyy

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn in crypto, several of those are through trading, investment and joining campaign programs. Trading is like the stock market, the only difference is, you are trading coins or tokens and not stocks. Investment works in similar ways but much longer, you buy a coin and wait until its value increases then sell it after a couple of years.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

Trading is one way of making money or bitcoin. But I think you also know that you can also lose money. Or you can start becoming a miner and get your own bitcoin.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

There are several ways to get bitcoin or altcoin. In addition to trading or mining, we can also earn revenue from marketing new coin.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

Buying and selling crypto is just fine to make money and money exchanger too. A lot of thing about making money on crypto, just like  joining a campaign. ICO bounties ipromoting in social media. People earn a lot through their hard work but worth it. If you think you can do investing  just focus into it. But you need to do proper monitoring because bitcoin is volatile. It changes quickly the price. Campaign is also good but you need to be resourceful to get some merits and rankings. It is up to you on what will make you easier.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
dahliaz

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

best way to go about it is to buy some and hodl instead of getting lost in the trade. while you hodl you can just research, read, and check market analysis, signal channels and stuff like that. it's really the safest way..
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

I think the best way is to join in any campaign like airdrop,airdrop is a free give away token all you have to do is to fill up and wait until you recieve it,i remember my first airdrop and its is almost 200$..And onother way to earn in crypto is to invest,many people was doing it because its good to do but take time to make a research about reading graph in thia case you have a big chance to earn a big money.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
firemagus

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

I made most of my fortune in crypto by hodling bitcoin for about 5 years now. Last year I started to actively trade and that has also given me good results so far.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Making money in crypto depends largely on knowledge, information (that is timely)and tact. Trading is one way to make money.

deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Their are many ways to make money on crypto. You just have to search on Google or read some topics here in bitcointalk, but for me I also invest in crypto but not by money it is by joining in some ICO. I invest my time and effort in doing some campaigns. You can also join some airdrops buy they only give a small value of their coins. I also cash out some of my coins for my daily needs but not all of the coins that I have. I also Long-term investment, so that if I have so many coins already and their price is in the market and the value is good I will cash out some of it, I will sell some and trade some. But not at the same time. I will do just one by one not all of the 3 at the same time. Because if I do all of it at the same time maybe I will loose some of it or maybe I will not earn that big.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

If you take the writing route for btc and your blog or website is a success, there is potential to make money through btc affiliate marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: