Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28510 times)
nicolasbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:37:27 AM

I was interested in the point which concerns the fact that Rentberry can transfer information about its users to different companies so that they can analyze the market. And I also read that if a user allows sharing his personal data with other companies, he can get a part of Rentberry profit from this. Can you tell me how much BERRY tokens can you earn on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:49:26 AM

Greetings everybody. If the investor plans to invest a large sum, can he expect a bonus which is more than 33%?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:51:32 AM

Greetings everybody. If the investor plans to invest a large sum, can he expect a bonus which is more than 33%?

Hello. If you want to buy tokens worth more than 300 ETH, the creators of the project will contact you to discuss the size of the individual bonus.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

I would be looking for more information for better understanding because even inside the EU rental laws and regulations are different from country to country as this is subject to national policies. How would to handle these differences under different legal territories ?
Cherrywins

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:20:54 AM

It is sad to see that company replies on questions very selectively. I see many unanswered questions (in the beginning of the thread)

If I am from another country and want to rent apt in the USA, I won't have any credit history to check. Will I be an unreliable tenant?

When the deposit is collected by crowdsourcing, it will be still "frozen", but on landlord account?

If tenant and landlord have an argument, who will decide who is right?

rentberry

Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:02:04 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 01:25:05 PM by rentberry

It is sad to see that company replies on questions very selectively. I see many unanswered questions (in the beginning of the thread)

If I am from another country and want to rent apt in the USA, I won't have any credit history to check. Will I be an unreliable tenant?

When the deposit is collected by crowdsourcing, it will be still "frozen", but on landlord account?

If tenant and landlord have an argument, who will decide who is right?

Dear Cherrywins,
Thank you for your interest in Rentberry and your remark. As you know we are in the process of preparing to ICO and we are getting hundreds of questions daily in different channels.

Getting back to your questions, our scoring ecosystem based on blockchain technology will allow to create an individual score for each tenant. As the score will be based on data from many sources, the lack of US credit history would still allow you to rent an apartment without a problem.

After the deposit is collected, the Tenant transfers it to the Security Deposit Smart Contract. When the tenant moves out, if there has not been a damage claim by the landlord, the Security Deposit Smart Contract will transfer BERRY tokens that have been deposited back to the tenant and to each contributor deposit.

All the negotiated terms should be specified in the Rental Agreement which is e-signed by both parties via Rentberry website. This Agreement will have a legal value and can be used in case the landlord and the tenant have an argument.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:22:50 PM

Does Renberry company know that cooperation between the renter and the landlord does not end after the conclusion of the lease agreement? In this case, will the platform provide opportunity of quick contact between the parties inside the service?

Sure, we are aware that the communication between tenants and landlords does not end at the conclusion of the agreement. The built-in messenger is implemented and is being successfully used by thousands of Rentberry users.

thelastofas (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:31:37 PM

Hello. Will the renter and the lessor conclude a paper contract? I’ve seen only the information about the digital contract, but I'm still interested in the paper version.

Hi. The e-signed contract will be available in your account and you may download and print it if you would like to.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

Rentberry – the Modern Approach to Long-Term Renting

Rentberry was founded in 2015 and has achieved great success in the blockchain industry so far. Rentberry successfully raised $4M from high-profile investors and VC funds from 11 countries and 19 US states. Currently, the platform operates all across the US and has more than 120k users and 224k properties. The company has plans to expand to Europe and Asia in the next few years.

What Exactly Rentberry Does?

Rentberry is a transparent home rental service and a price negotiation platform uniting tenants and landlords. Powered by blockchain technology and smart contracts, it automates the entire long-term rental process for both parties while saving them money, time, and effort. Apart from providing online solutions to all rental tasks, Rentberry allows for crowdsourcing of rental security deposits, which unblocks billions of dollars frozen in rental security deposits around the world.

More: https://coinidol.com/rentberry-modern-approach-to-long-term-renting/

maaax1mus

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

hi
when do you plan been on exchange like bittrix ?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:20:58 AM

Hello everyone. I haven’t found any information about the date when the platform will be launched. Do I correctly understand that it’ll be known only after the end of the ICO? It is a pity that the developers don’t have any concepts now, and they will appear only after the sale of coins. The idea is promising; I would like it to be implemented sooner.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:23:06 AM

Hello everyone. I haven’t found any information about the date when the platform will be launched. Do I correctly understand that it’ll be known only after the end of the ICO? It is a pity that the developers don’t have any concepts now, and they will appear only after the sale of coins. The idea is promising; I would like it to be implemented sooner.
I hasten to make you glad because this platform has been already working for two years! If you want to see what it is, you can do it right now.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:25:57 AM

I hasten to make you glad because this platform has been already working for two years! If you want to see what it is, you can do it right now.
At the moment the platform is really operating, there’re a lot of active users. As a matter of principle, the whole mechanism of work is already well arranged, now the developers will only be engaged in the implementation of blockchain and smart contracts. Of course, it isn’t easy, it’ll take a lot of time, but what happens after all of this will be just wonderful. You will forget that once there were scammers in the rental market!
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:28:09 AM

At the moment the platform is really operating, there’re a lot of active users. As a matter of principle, the whole mechanism of work is already well arranged, now the developers will only be engaged in the implementation of blockchain and smart contracts. Of course, it isn’t easy, it’ll take a lot of time, but what happens after all of this will be just wonderful. You will forget that once there were scammers in the rental market!
So, will introduction of blockchain and smart contracts in the system exclude the possibility that one of the parties will be able to deceive the other? It’s very cool, because once I became a victim of a fraudster myself when renting an apartment (((
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

So, will introduction of blockchain and smart contracts in the system exclude the possibility that one of the parties will be able to deceive the other? It’s very cool, because once I became a victim of a fraudster myself when renting an apartment (((

You’re absolutely right. Everything will be transparent and clear due to the smart contract; neither party will be able to hide anything from the other. And the use of BERRY coins will completely simplify the process of renting real estate. Users will be able to pay rent just using their smartphone. And introduction of a technology which will open a house with the help of a smartphone that has the necessary smart contract can generally let the landlord to avoid meeting the renter.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:16:01 AM

Is it true that the company's founders want to patent their way of renting real estate? After all, it turns out that they can’t have any competitors besides the ones with other working principles.

ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:18:55 AM

Hello everybody! If I buy BERRY coins on the first day after the start of pre-sale, what bonus will I get?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

Hello everybody! If I buy BERRY coins on the first day after the start of pre-sale, what bonus will I get?
Hello. you can count on a 33% bonus in this case.
rentberry

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:13:17 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 09:42:01 AM by rentberry

hi
when do you plan been on exchange like bittrix ?

Hi Maax1mus,

Thanks for your question. We are in the process of discussion with the top exchanges and planning to be represented when the ICO is over.

hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:49:11 AM

Good afternoon. I saw in the description on the site that the coins will be made according to the ERC-20 standard, but then it is written that they’ll be made according to the ERC-223 standard. So which standard will be used for BERRY coins? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: