Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28516 times)
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:50:31 AM

Hello. I’ve read that each user's private key will be stored in the smartphone. And if it is lost or broken, is it possible to restore the private key?
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:22:05 AM

The team does not inspire confidence, but the project seems to be not bad.
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:31:44 AM

Cool project, I like it very much, I will participate Shocked
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:42:11 AM

Interesting market, as renting potential is huge. How do you see yourself as the one, the best ...? Why do you think your platform is better than others?
xYuyan

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

are you not even paying attention to what you post on LOL? you posted on the same project twice.

are you a bot?
ggcript

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

Good day to everybody. It seems to me that a lot of money will be required to implement all new technologies into operation of the platform. So I’m wondering what part of all the money collected during the sale of money will developers spend on the technical implementation of all conceived?
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:08:57 AM

Hello. I’ve read that each user's private key will be stored in the smartphone. And if it is lost or broken, is it possible to restore the private key?

Hi! Sure, you’ll be able to restore your private key using 2FA solution.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:28:47 AM

Good day to everybody. It seems to me that a lot of money will be required to implement all new technologies into operation of the platform. So I’m wondering what part of all the money collected during the sale of money will developers spend on the technical implementation of all conceived?

Hello ggcript!

Thanks for your interest in our ICO. We plan to continuously support and introduce new features, user interfaces, and language support for Web, iOS and Android. That's why 30% of the received funds will be allocated for IT Development. You may find the detailed info in Whitepaper on page 44.

nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

Hello. I’ve read that the company will need the reserve fund in order to deal with fluctuations in the exchange rate of BERRY coins. Can anybody explain me how the creators of the project plan to use the reserve fund for this purpose?
newboi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

I know that it’s planned to introduce a platform’s mobile app. That’s why the most urgent question raises: which mobile OS will this application support?
rentberry

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:29:29 PM

I know that it’s planned to introduce a platform’s mobile app. That’s why the most urgent question raises: which mobile OS will this application support?

Hi newboi,
We'll definitely have the apps both for iOS and Android.

spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:59:39 AM

Hello everybody! I believe that Rentberry has great potential; they provide users with really valuable solutions related to the real estate market. It's time to think about raising these activities to the international standard. By the way, it’ll be an advantage for BERRY tokens’ holders.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

Hello everybody! I believe that Rentberry has great potential; they provide users with really valuable solutions related to the real estate market. It's time to think about raising these activities to the international standard. By the way, it’ll be an advantage for BERRY tokens’ holders.

You’re right, the company should become international, that's why Rentberry experts are already engaged in this activity. I hope that they’ll be able to provide their services not only in the US, but also all over the world soon.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:04:47 AM

You’re right, the company should become international, that's why Rentberry experts are already engaged in this activity. I hope that they’ll be able to provide their services not only in the US, but also all over the world soon.

It's very cool, I'm really glad, the guys from Rentberry are great fellows. Tell me please, what are they doing now and what are they planning to do in order to enter the international market?
termonator61

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:08:12 AM

It's very cool, I'm really glad, the guys from Rentberry are great fellows. Tell me please, what are they doing now and what are they planning to do in order to enter the international market?

Greetings. At the moment, Rentberry has established partnership with major credit bureaus, insurance companies and property managers in some EU countries, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. In the future, it’s planned to establish relationship with other real estate companies, to conduct marketing campaigns in social networks and via other channels that will help attract new customers.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

Greetings. At the moment, Rentberry has established partnership with major credit bureaus, insurance companies and property managers in some EU countries, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. In the future, it’s planned to establish relationship with other real estate companies, to conduct marketing campaigns in social networks and via other channels that will help attract new customers.
It’s very interesting! Don’t you know, are the names of particular companies with which Rentberry is already in a partnership now?
termonator61

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:12:13 AM

It’s very interesting! Don’t you know, are the names of particular companies with which Rentberry is already in a partnership now?

Unfortunately, there is no such information so far. I believe that the company's founders won’t disclose it yet, because there’s no point in it. Most likely, they will start announcing their partners when expanding their activities to other countries of the world.
JoBiLee

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:13:10 AM

Quite interesting, will keep an eye on the project
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:14:50 AM

Unfortunately, there is no such information so far. I believe that the company's founders won’t disclose it yet, because there’s no point in it. Most likely, they will start announcing their partners when expanding their activities to other countries of the world.
Maybe you have information at least about in which countries is Rentberry planning to start its activities after the United States?
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:16:47 AM

it's very good if the owner of the company is still keeping it to date. will probably make many people surprised if this project can be successful and also can get a very good income.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: