Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:26:16 AM

You indicate in the description of the project that the users will be able to perform  any operations related to long-term rental of real estate as fast as possible at one place. So I’m wondering why there won’t be any opportunity for a landlord and a renter to communicate if there was such an announce?
Hello. I don’t know where you learned that there won’t be such an opportunity. It will be there! Users will be able to communicate via sms-chat and, if I’m not mistaken, to make voice calls.
And what about signing of a lease agreement? You should meet in order to do this.
No, a landlord and a renter can avoid spending their time on meeting. The platform will offer to sign an electronic contract using digital signature.
And as for the long-term, rental, does Rentberry provide any services after the agreement is concluded and the deal is over?
The process of long-term rental isn’t only searching for appropriate option and signing the contract, but also using the property in the future, so Rentberry will provide some services even after the conclusion of a deal. In particular, a renter can order the services of third-party providers and pay them with BERRY coins via the platform.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:31:45 AM

You indicate in the description of the project that the users will be able to perform  any operations related to long-term rental of real estate as fast as possible at one place. So I’m wondering why there won’t be any opportunity for a landlord and a renter to communicate if there was such an announce?
Hello. I don’t know where you learned that there won’t be such an opportunity. It will be there! Users will be able to communicate via sms-chat and, if I’m not mistaken, to make voice calls.
And what about signing of a lease agreement? You should meet in order to do this.
No, a landlord and a renter can avoid spending their time on meeting. The platform will offer to sign an electronic contract using digital signature.
And as for the long-term, rental, does Rentberry provide any services after the agreement is concluded and the deal is over?
The process of long-term rental isn’t only searching for appropriate option and signing the contract, but also using the property in the future, so Rentberry will provide some services even after the conclusion of a deal. In particular, a renter can order the services of third-party providers and pay them with BERRY coins via the platform.
It looks cool and convenient.)) By the way, will it be possible to pay to third-party services providers only with BERRY coins? What about other currencies?
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:44:26 AM

ok, just entered this one..

Like us on Facebook > DONE !
Follow us on Twitter > DONE !
Join our Telegram Channel = DONE !
Watch us and comment on Bitcointalk = DONE !
Follow us on Medium = DONE !
Retweeted 2 posts = DONE !
Filled out the form = DONE !
added to follow list = DONE !

Good luck guys !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:45:57 AM

Quite interesting ,they are using also digital signatures, is this through some external party or a proprietary system?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

Looks promising, just a pitty the worldwide expansion will be a bit late...
nice to see they already reached their softcap in a very short period... It's clear a lot of people are waiting for something like this.
added to my follow list.
Would be great if they could move the worlwide expansion a bit higher up the roadmap.. but let's see how well it runs for now Wink

Yes indeed, getting soft cap was an important because icos now is not getting what they wanted like before
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

Will unsold tokens be burnt and team/"ico participants" tokenration maintained?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:52:20 AM

ok, just entered this one..

Like us on Facebook > DONE !
Follow us on Twitter > DONE !
Join our Telegram Channel = DONE !
Watch us and comment on Bitcointalk = DONE !
Follow us on Medium = DONE !
Retweeted 2 posts = DONE !
Filled out the form = DONE !
added to follow list = DONE !

Good luck guys !

And in return, you will get like 5$ worth of coins. Maybe less Smiley

They are paying extremely low to bounty hunters so the best way to get some from ico.

It is also good for investors.

aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:55:17 AM

I like this kind of project. Is there a spreadsheet tracker for the bounty?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

Yes, as per the Whitepaper unsold tokens will be burned. Don't understand, though, what you mean with the 2nd part of your question.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:18:54 AM

In your road map, I found a movement that adheres to the basic concept of the project. And as for the token itself. I would like to see the movement of your coins. How do you plan to promote and increase their growth?
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:22:17 AM

Looks promising, just a pitty the worldwide expansion will be a bit late...
nice to see they already reached their softcap in a very short period... It's clear a lot of people are waiting for something like this.
added to my follow list.
Would be great if they could move the worlwide expansion a bit higher up the roadmap.. but let's see how well it runs for now Wink

Well, worldwide expansion is a huge task. I think it is a good approach to focus on a region for the beginning and then start expanding step by step as soon as everything is working.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:24:38 AM

Does somebody know how much was raised during the ICO so far? I can't find anything, there is no counter on the website.

Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

I like this kind of project. Is there a spreadsheet tracker for the bounty?

No, there are links to online forms at their Bounty Project doc at their ICO website.
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

Does somebody know how much was raised during the ICO so far? I can't find anything, there is no counter on the website.

Hello Matjas,

We will show the live counter during the 5th Bonus Stage. The ICO is going great but we specifically will not show it early (if ICO will still run to that stage 😉 - as we do not want speculators taking advantage of it. Our goal is to have the actual users buying tokens who will use them on the platform and not someone who is looking for hype and then sell them after the ICO. Therefore if you want to participate please do.

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:33:50 AM

Yes, as per the Whitepaper unsold tokens will be burned. Don't understand, though, what you mean with the 2nd part of your question.

Cauchy asked a very good question. This is the point where you have to read the whitepaper very closely.

Total Supply: Initially 400 million BERRY tokens are allocated to the Token Sale. The final amount will depend on the bonuses that would be applied to the token sale. All unsold tokens will be burned.

• 70% of BERRY tokens to be allocated to the Token Sale;
• 20% of BERRY tokens to be created will be part of the Rentberry Reserve and will be retained by Rentberry, as described below;
• 10% of BERRY tokens to be created will be distributed to Rentberry’s founders and employees

Suppose they sell 50%. 200 million tokens are allocated to the investors. The total supply to be created is 200 M / 0.70 = 285.7 M. 10% (28.57 M) of the total goes to the team and 20% (57.14 M) goes into the Rentberry Reserve.

The calculation is slightly off because I did not take bonuses into account.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

I also searched, and did not find. To see how many collected through etherscan there will not work, as at registration it is not clear where to pay. Address I did not find. This complexity may also affect the fees. And also there is no KYC. Therefore, I got the impression that they did not collect anything. As for the availability of 4 million dollars, it is impossible to verify.

Hello Matjas,

We will show the live counter during the 5th Bonus Stage. The ICO is going great but we specifically will not show it early (if ICO will still run to that stage 😉 - as we do not want speculators taking advantage of it. Our goal is to have the actual users buying tokens who will use them on the platform and not someone who is looking for hype and then sell them after the ICO. Therefore if you want to participate please do.

It seems that these are words from the Soviet Union: speculators. Not speculators, but traders. If tokens are needed only for use on the platform, it means that they will not be on exchanges?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

There are often problems due to bad faith among tenants and landlords, security deposits, undelivered services, malicious and disrespectful people, contracts not honored..... the blockhain will be able to intervene to restore confidence between stakeholders and thus improve the market.

Agree, this is one of those cases where trust is needed, so the use of the block chan technology fit quite well

If tokens are used as a means of payment, then the blockchain is necessary for control. But if you use ordinary money, all these questions of mistrust are solved by traditional legal methods. This project wants to improve the real estate rental area with the help of new technologies. But this entails a matter of trust in the project itself. The value of tokens as a means of payment will depend only on the existence of this company. It is not decentralization, but centralization. So there is both positive and the negative sides.
You're wrong. The coin's value will not depend on the existence of the company. It will depend on those people who will use this platform! No users - no company.

matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:47:20 AM

I also searched, and did not find. To see how many collected through etherscan there will not work, as at registration it is not clear where to pay. Address I did not find. This complexity may also affect the fees. And also there is no KYC. Therefore, I got the impression that they did not collect anything. As for the availability of 4 million dollars, it is impossible to verify.

Hello Matjas,

It seems that these are words from the Soviet Union: speculators. Not speculators, but traders. If tokens are needed only for use on the platform, it means that they will not be on exchanges?

As far as I know, KYC is needed for financial institutions and Rentberry doesn't have anything to do with finance.

About the ICO progress counter, well, one of the reasons to be an investor is the expectation to profit eventually, so it's only natural.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:49:44 AM

There are often problems due to bad faith among tenants and landlords, security deposits, undelivered services, malicious and disrespectful people, contracts not honored..... the blockhain will be able to intervene to restore confidence between stakeholders and thus improve the market.

Agree, this is one of those cases where trust is needed, so the use of the block chan technology fit quite well

If tokens are used as a means of payment, then the blockchain is necessary for control. But if you use ordinary money, all these questions of mistrust are solved by traditional legal methods. This project wants to improve the real estate rental area with the help of new technologies. But this entails a matter of trust in the project itself. The value of tokens as a means of payment will depend only on the existence of this company. It is not decentralization, but centralization. So there is both positive and the negative sides.
You're wrong. The coin's value will not depend on the existence of the company. It will depend on those people who will use this platform! No users - no company.

What you write applies only to gold. And to the BTC, as long as the Internet exists. This does not even apply to the dollar. If tomorrow USA disappears, do you think the dollar will remain, since everyone uses it?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

Roadmap till 2020 , That's a long vision. Smart lock for house. You mean mansions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: