Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28517 times)
gOhnIvxXIP

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

Awesome project, I am very interested in real estate, so I'm digging your idea!

Is the bounty program still open? I want to translate your website into french!  Smiley

You're telling that this project is awesome. Can you suggest what makes it awesome from investment perspective? Can you suggest numbers and reason them, please? I would like to change my mind and invest to this project too. Or are you just trolling here misleading others by writing nonsenses ?
shahsh

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Is the bounty program still open? I want to translate your website into french!  Smiley

You're telling that this project is awesome. Can you suggest what makes it awesome from investment perspective? Can you suggest numbers and reason them, please? I would like to change my mind and invest to this project too. Or are you just trolling here misleading others by writing nonsenses ?

They have an awesome design who make good website Tongue

And a good copywriter.

Apart this, I am not sure what else is good here..

I am posting again my question..

Does anyone can explain if below text in Rentberry_Terms_of_Token_Sale.pdf it's used in all ICO?
I never see before

"Not an Investment. Purchaser should not participate in the BERRY Token Sale
or Purchase BERRY Tokens for investment purposes. The Purchase of BERRY
Tokens pursuant to this Agreement is not designed for investment purposes
and should not be considered as a type of investment. BERRY Tokens may not
be transferred until the end of the Sale Period and are subject to certain vesting
periods as set forth below in Exhibit A. Purchaser acknowledges, understands
and agrees that Purchaser should not expect, and there is no guarantee or
representation or warranty by Rentberry, that (a) BERRY Tokens will be listed for
trading on any exchange, or (b) the Rentberry Platform will be adopted as
described in the White Paper and not in a different or modified form."

ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

They have an awesome design who make good website Tongue

And a good copywriter.

Apart this, I am not sure what else is good here..

I am posting again my question..

Does anyone can explain if below text in Rentberry_Terms_of_Token_Sale.pdf it's used in all ICO?
I never see before

be transferred until the end of the Sale Period and are subject to certain vesting
representation or warranty by Rentberry, that (a) BERRY Tokens will be listed for

In our country, real estate companies have capital strength, perhaps the price of the coin can be leap pulled
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

You're answer is in his last sentence, an opportunity to sell his translation services lol.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

I can't wait for this to start trading

The timing of this along with being 1st post is so funny, and repetitive around here lol....like hah...why you say:-)
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Hey rentberry, would it be possible if you answered my question?

I can't verify my private key for token sale. My BTC was deposited from an exchange. The "Token Purchase Agreement" was not working and still not working on Cryptonomous so I thought Berry distribution would be handled from my Cryptonomous account. I found your Token Sales PDF later about needing the private keys.

What can be done?

Thanks.

Greetings bitliu,
We would advise to contact Cryptonomos support (support@cryptonomos.com) in this regards.

Thanks. I've done this and it appears Cryptonomos has a different Token verification policy than your team. After emailing Cryptonomos, they will allow us to use a ETH or BTC withdrawal address of our choice with no private key verification. Please correct your Terms of Token Sale by removing all mention of "verifying private key." This process has been confusing and worrisome for potential investors like myself.
https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Terms_of_Token_Sale.pdf

Personally I think this just proves my point further, we shouldn't be dealing with some little known 3rd party for investing into this company.  I'm still waiting to hear back from somebody as to why they are asking for KYC information long after receiving investment funds...it makes one very uncomfortable sharing such personal information with a 3rd party who really has no need or justification for asking for stuff like this, maybe I'm still missing something here but sure feels "off" to me.

Here is my guess. They used a copy and paste token sale form and never bothered removing that KYC and private key parts. All of that makes sense if they're not using a 3rd party. But since they are, none of that info should be required. I'm trying to get clarification if that's the case.

Ya I've got an inquiry out to RentBerry myself, but please do let us know of anything you find out.

I've now got these Cryptonomos support staff asking me to supply screenshots of my fricken information!  How on earth are we supposed to trust this crap if they are THAT unprotective of our private information, scary as hell with what harm can be done these days with the information required in these KYCs!  Am I crazy, or is this nuts?!

Oh boy, more replies from Cryptonomos, I gotta say if this is legit and RentBerry had some reasoning for choosing to let these guys middle man their ICO...seems an offly big mistake, not liking their replies at all and not liking the apparent mishandling of people's private information!  Like are we really to trust giving and 3rd party like this information such as required in a KYC.  

Can anyone say for sure if this is even legal that they notify you of this requirement, that a KYC needs to be completed with a 3rd party entity....2 weeks AFTER they have taken possession of investment funds?!  Is it safe and sane for a company entrusted with such information to allow their staff to ask people for screenshots of private information, such that is required in a KYC?!

Can anyone state any sane reason why these KYCs would not be handled directly with the company we are investing in?  Trying hard to understand this as man this seems crazy as shit to me, and I've invested now in many an ICO!

EDIT:  WTF.....ok this is getting really scary, what the hell is going on here RentBerry?!  This damn company doesn't even have an address on their site, NOTHING that shows them to be a real company....and you have them collecting funds and PRIVATE INFORMATION from your customers?!  An apparent Russian company nonetheless, the country that produces the most hacks, attacks and crooked online shit in the world, and has no legal responsibility in the countries most of your investors are coming from...are you fucking kidding me.  This is so insane!!!

Please for the love of God, someone from RentBerry respond here....I would also like to know how I can get my investment back as I am NOT giving these guys shit!

Dear IMJim,

We understand your frustration in regards to the process of passing KYC. 
KYC cannot be handled directly by Rentberry as we don't have recourses for global identity verification. Please, be informed that we are using Onfido to verify participants, it's leading identity verification provider. Also, all the personal information is not being stored by Cryptonomos during the KYC, it's being only checked by Onfido to verify the identity.

If you have any questions or additional comments on this issue, please don't hesitate to contact us by email to support@rentberry.com

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

I never partecipate on a ICO, and I found this very interesting.

However, I am reading on Rentberry_Terms_of_Token_Sale.pdf this:

If there is not any guarantee that will be listen on exchange or that WP will be adopted, how we can trust this?

Also why can not be an investment?

Or maybe all ICO have this terms?

Hello,
Thanks for the comment. BERRY is utility token, not security. Utility tokens are designed to be used within Rentberry ecosystem.

Please follow the link to read about the BERRY token purpose: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/?faq#TokenPurpose

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

Hello,
Yes, Bounty is still on: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Bounty_Campaign.pdf

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

Hey rentberry, would it be possible if you answered my question?

I can't verify my private key for token sale. My BTC was deposited from an exchange. The "Token Purchase Agreement" was not working and still not working on Cryptonomous so I thought Berry distribution would be handled from my Cryptonomous account. I found your Token Sales PDF later about needing the private keys.

What can be done?

Thanks.

Greetings bitliu,
We would advise to contact Cryptonomos support (support@cryptonomos.com) in this regards.

Thanks. I've done this and it appears Cryptonomos has a different Token verification policy than your team. After emailing Cryptonomos, they will allow us to use a ETH or BTC withdrawal address of our choice with no private key verification. Please correct your Terms of Token Sale by removing all mention of "verifying private key." This process has been confusing and worrisome for potential investors like myself.
https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Terms_of_Token_Sale.pdf

Personally I think this just proves my point further, we shouldn't be dealing with some little known 3rd party for investing into this company.  I'm still waiting to hear back from somebody as to why they are asking for KYC information long after receiving investment funds...it makes one very uncomfortable sharing such personal information with a 3rd party who really has no need or justification for asking for stuff like this, maybe I'm still missing something here but sure feels "off" to me.

Here is my guess. They used a copy and paste token sale form and never bothered removing that KYC and private key parts. All of that makes sense if they're not using a 3rd party. But since they are, none of that info should be required. I'm trying to get clarification if that's the case.

Ya I've got an inquiry out to RentBerry myself, but please do let us know of anything you find out.

I've now got these Cryptonomos support staff asking me to supply screenshots of my fricken information!  How on earth are we supposed to trust this crap if they are THAT unprotective of our private information, scary as hell with what harm can be done these days with the information required in these KYCs!  Am I crazy, or is this nuts?!

Oh boy, more replies from Cryptonomos, I gotta say if this is legit and RentBerry had some reasoning for choosing to let these guys middle man their ICO...seems an offly big mistake, not liking their replies at all and not liking the apparent mishandling of people's private information!  Like are we really to trust giving and 3rd party like this information such as required in a KYC.  

Can anyone say for sure if this is even legal that they notify you of this requirement, that a KYC needs to be completed with a 3rd party entity....2 weeks AFTER they have taken possession of investment funds?!  Is it safe and sane for a company entrusted with such information to allow their staff to ask people for screenshots of private information, such that is required in a KYC?!

Can anyone state any sane reason why these KYCs would not be handled directly with the company we are investing in?  Trying hard to understand this as man this seems crazy as shit to me, and I've invested now in many an ICO!

EDIT:  WTF.....ok this is getting really scary, what the hell is going on here RentBerry?!  This damn company doesn't even have an address on their site, NOTHING that shows them to be a real company....and you have them collecting funds and PRIVATE INFORMATION from your customers?!  An apparent Russian company nonetheless, the country that produces the most hacks, attacks and crooked online shit in the world, and has no legal responsibility in the countries most of your investors are coming from...are you fucking kidding me.  This is so insane!!!

Please for the love of God, someone from RentBerry respond here....I would also like to know how I can get my investment back as I am NOT giving these guys shit!

Dear IMJim,

We understand your frustration in regards to the process of passing KYC. 
KYC cannot be handled directly by Rentberry as we don't have recourses for global identity verification. Please, be informed that we are using Onfido to verify participants, it's leading identity verification provider. Also, all the personal information is not being stored by Cryptonomos during the KYC, it's being only checked by Onfido to verify the identity.

If you have any questions or additional comments on this issue, please don't hesitate to contact us by email to support@rentberry.com

First, I have contacted support in regards to my concerns...they have not gotten back to me....so here I am taking my concerns public.

Now you're saying ANOTHER party is involved, so one entity....a VERY questionable company in Russia is taking this information and giving to another entity....DUDE there is a HUGE security issue here and an extreme trust issue.  You did read that Cryptonomos has requested a fricken screenshot of this information from me right?!  Now you're saying THEY don't get it, well they are sure making efforts to get it my man.

Why in the hell if this other "legitimate" company is processing these KYCs, are they not directly dealing with the investors.  Do you not see an enormous problem with security here....again this silly ass company you guys have put in the middle of this is requesting information you are saying they should NOT be getting!!!

And again, no mention from you as to why after 2 weeks of holding my funds are they just now "requiring" this?!  There is NOTHING on their site that disclaimed this information, this cannot be legal....to hold a persons funds for two weeks, that could have been invested elsewhere....and THEN to say this is required before you can invest....like hah, you have been holding MY money for 2 weeks!!!!

Again, I would like to know how to back out of this and get my investment back....I am NOT giving this company any of my information and they should not be in the middle of this collecting it, they have ZERO provable legitimacy and I'm sorry...Russia?!  No address, nothing on their site to give them any credibility at all....this is insane.

I have requested from them to return my ETH, they replied with "you already purchased tokens"....holy cow after 6 Emails going back and forth, what a stupid ass question and reply to me asking for return of my funds....like our entire conversation was around the fact that I did already invest 2 weeks ago!! 

You guys have made a serious error involving these clowns and I am sure at this point that it is of very high risk to deal with these guys, I'm not doing it and feel sorry for anyone that will.

Please tell me how to process the return of my ETH.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

Now they reply with this....

Just - follow the link provided for KYC verification. Then you will be refunded, if you are US citizen or other restricted area for BERRY sales.

Regards,
Yuriy Kuzmin

HELLO...I have told them 5 times I am NOT giving them my personal information but they continue to try and get it out of me, now they want this information so they can refund my money....holy shit this is getting crazier and crazier.

And you claim they are not supposed to be getting this information, their apparent desperation to GET IT loudly says differently.

You guys brought this problem into your project, I would kindly ask that you contact these idiots and request they refund my ETH immediately and without requiring me to give them anymore personal information as it is never gonna happen!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

LOL....now Cryptonomos is suggesting that I wait until the end of ICO before I can get my ETH back!

This after me politely letting them know I was not keeping quiet about this, why do I feel that an attempt to keep me quiet until the end of this ICO....maybe it's just because my scam radar is at an all time with what is transpiring and this is all on the up and up...but boy it sure stinks of shit!

They say they will immediately release my funds IF I fill out their KYC form, but say I must wait until the end of the ICO if I don't...lol, so you HAVE the ability to refund but refuse to do so after changing the ICO rules 2 weeks of taking investor funds....and you think I am just ok with leaving MY money in your hands knowing I am not participating, and now CAN'T because RentBerry changed their ICO terms discluding US based residents (kinda hard too for investment capital to serve its purpose being lended to stranger at 0% APR lol).  YOU TOOK money from someone YOU yourself refuse to allow to participate in your ICO and you think you have legal rights to then HOLD those funds....ludicrous and I will not let this go:-)

How many investors do you think are going to be turned away reading this very real and very honest experience I am sharing, partly why this just gets crazier and crazier for me as RentBerry has stayed quiet and ignored my inquiries to this point.  Seems to me this is a very serious matter regarding investor security that they would jump on and resolve, and hmmm maybe even TRY to keep out of the public's eye lol.

I've even CC'ed them on Email communications between myself and Cryptonomos proving to them that this company is in fact asking for screenshots of private information, that RentBerry themselves have now stated publicly here on BCT that Cryptonomos is NOT supposed to have access to. 

INVESTOR BEWARE

Is all I'm saying....
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

I see this as very nice and promising project in recent days. Blockchain in home rental platform is really needed considering how saturated home rental area is. This would be even more applicable for third-world countries to regularize things.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
decades85

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

@Rentberry Even when you are not so fond of idea that token would be on exchanges, thats absolutely vital for a token to gain liquidity and value.
rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

Now they reply with this....

Just - follow the link provided for KYC verification. Then you will be refunded, if you are US citizen or other restricted area for BERRY sales.

Regards,
Yuriy Kuzmin

HELLO...I have told them 5 times I am NOT giving them my personal information but they continue to try and get it out of me, now they want this information so they can refund my money....holy shit this is getting crazier and crazier.

And you claim they are not supposed to be getting this information, their apparent desperation to GET IT loudly says differently.

You guys brought this problem into your project, I would kindly ask that you contact these idiots and request they refund my ETH immediately and without requiring me to give them anymore personal information as it is never gonna happen!

Dear IMJim,
The information you should provide during KYC is considered as “Personal Data" and is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2004. The data you enter needs to be checked and verified by our partner Onfido and by no means will be used or disclosed by Cryptonomos.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

This project is great we just need continued support and invite more followers..Good Luck team  Smiley Smiley

Thanks Mae0918!

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

I see this as very nice and promising project in recent days. Blockchain in home rental platform is really needed considering how saturated home rental area is. This would be even more applicable for third-world countries to regularize things.

Thanks for your feedback nxnqauff!
We really appreciate it.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Дoбpый дeнь, пoдcкaжитe гдe мoжнo пocмoтpeть cвoй cтaтyc yчacтия в бayнти чepeз facebook и twitter Huh

Hello,

If you have any questions in regards to your participation, please contact bounty@rentberry.com.
Please, include the following info:
1. Which campaigns you participated in;
2. Email registered in cryptonomos system.

KaithlynJaez

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

You said that:

Acceptance criteria for bounty campaign:
• List of participants will be updated once per week.

Where can we see the update? Until now there is no spreadsheet. Thank you.
rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

You said that:

Acceptance criteria for bounty campaign:
• List of participants will be updated once per week.

Where can we see the update? Until now there is no spreadsheet. Thank you.

Hello,
We do have a spreadsheet, but it is for internal usage only so we could calculate the remaining amount of tokens allocated for Bounty. If you have any questions in regards to your participation, please contact bounty@rentberry.com.
Please, include the following info:
1. Which campaigns you participated in;
2. Email registered in cryptonomos system.

mario2306

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

I read about rentberry and i saw you guys don’t have any protocole. How do the developers work on the project exactly to implement blockchain ? Any work has been done yet ?

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: