Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
Katy Brown

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

Hi there. Is it basically Zillow type platform just with some additional features like including data on potential renters then payments are in Berry tokens?

Hello,

We are the first closed-loop rental platform. Platforms like Zillow is just the website including simple classified ads.

Here are some key benefits for landlords:

- Landlord benefits will include the ability to list any property on the platform with a specified asking price and include detailed information on the given rental unit.
- All rental applications will be collected in a user-friendly format with the option to accept or reject any application with a single click.
- Quick information exchange:  e-signing rental agreement, online open house scheduling, instant messages between landlords and tenants
- As Rentberry evolves, the platform will allow tenants and landlords to rate each other by submitting reviews, and will also allow both parties to assess each other by reference to those reviews and an immutable record of rental activity stored on the blockchain.
- All payments on the platform will be executed in BERRY tokens. Landlords will be able to collect rent in BERRY tokens seamlessly and securely and use it for other services on the platform (property promotion, utility services, participation in crowdsourced security deposits).

With tenants everything is clear - they can use their berries for rent. But I would like to know about the mechanism of profit-making by the lessor for more details. For what they can use their berries inside the platform, can they display them?
limpopo poni

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

There are a lot of short-term hype “investors” in the past 2017 decided to get quick and easy money with a lot of projects. The same they wanted to receive from RENTBERRY. I’m looking at them and laughing. What are you expected  - in a couple of weeks get millions of dollars? For this result go to exchanges and trade there. Hope you will reach profit.

I also don’t like the market situation but hold of berries assets it’s only the way for the investor during this days. Team, common, don’t waste your time for haters and reach all your goals.

Yes, I have been looking through the forum and found out many token sale participants are angry with the token price… this should not be an issue once they consider themselves to be investors.

Totally agree with you. Taking part in any ICO should be the one to risk. Nobody expected such a fall in prices especially since they went up for a long time but the market collapsed and it is not the fault of one platform.
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

I also have some more questions, cause I’m very interested in this project but have some mistrust. I didn’t find any information about newcomers to your team. Do you have any staff updates? How did the team expand for the last couple of months?

Good question! You have a unique opportunity to ask it for the founder of Rentberry - Alex Lubinsky at the session on July, 6. It will be interesting because Alex plans to present his team at this meeting. https://rentberry.com/blog/live-qa-session-july-2018
Tuan Kuan

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Hey, all disappointed, Rentberry is getting mentions all over the globe. 
The company is named one among the 4 great crypto startups in 2018.
https://www.dcforecasts.com/4-great-cryptocurrency-startups-in-2018/

Very impressive news! This project permanently is on the TOP of the crypto news sources.
Even if the price for tokens is down at the moment I will HODL it!
HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY!

I like your attitude and call to keep berry! Still, the situation shifts from the place. About Rentberry learns more and more people, the number of platform services is increasing, a mobile application is expected, the team is constantly working on promoting the platform. Personally, I believe in success!
ChubarV

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

What about Australia? There is a strong demand for Rentberry here

Thanks for this question!
Australia is one of our targets, we are currently negotiating with big real estate companies out there as well as preparing the technically for the platform to get listings from landlords directly.

Such platform like Rentberry are also highly required in Japan. Most apartments in Japan require a guarantor who will agree to pay for unpaid rent or damage to the apartment if you fail to pay. This system tends to be very difficult for foreign residents of Japan.

I think such a platform as Rentberry is suitable for many countries. In it to the smallest detail are calculated the needs of both tenants and landlords. In one fell swoop, you accomplish a lot of tasks without wasting time. What else is needed in the modern world!
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

I know Rentberry is gonna expand internationally, however when are you guys expending to Asia? Is there any specific plan on expansion in that area?

I think for Asia the Rentberry platform is simply necessary, given the housing problems in some major cities. It's a very good decision to develop your business there. I wish you success.

Thanks for your wishes alex bugor!

Novac

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

There are a lot of short-term hype “investors” in the past 2017 decided to get quick and easy money with a lot of projects. The same they wanted to receive from RENTBERRY. I’m looking at them and laughing. What are you expected  - in a couple of weeks get millions of dollars? For this result go to exchanges and trade there. Hope you will reach profit.

I also don’t like the market situation but hold of berries assets it’s only the way for the investor during this days. Team, common, don’t waste your time for haters and reach all your goals.
The market for crypto-currency is very vulnerable and unstable. Today you can get rich and tomorrow - lose everything! You need to be ready for this and not blame the whole world for your failures.
rentberry

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

What about Australia? There is a strong demand for Rentberry here

Thanks for this question!
Australia is one of our targets, we are currently negotiating with big real estate companies out there as well as preparing the technically for the platform to get listings from landlords directly.

Such platform like Rentberry are also highly required in Japan. Most apartments in Japan require a guarantor who will agree to pay for unpaid rent or damage to the apartment if you fail to pay. This system tends to be very difficult for foreign residents of Japan.

I think such a platform as Rentberry is suitable for many countries. In it to the smallest detail are calculated the needs of both tenants and landlords. In one fell swoop, you accomplish a lot of tasks without wasting time. What else is needed in the modern world!

Thank you ChubarV!

Rentberry will use blockchain technology to streamline the entire long-term rental process by making it possible for tenants and landlords to complete all rental tasks in one place.

Novac

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Hey, all disappointed, Rentberry is getting mentions all over the globe. 
The company is named one among the 4 great crypto startups in 2018.
https://www.dcforecasts.com/4-great-cryptocurrency-startups-in-2018/

Very impressive news! This project permanently is on the TOP of the crypto news sources.
Even if the price for tokens is down at the moment I will HODL it!
HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY! HODL BERRY!

Thanks for your support Valareos! We really appreciate it.
Over the past week, Rentberry really has something to boast about - the site is one of the best in web design and the place in the four best ICO. Such results are trustworthy and indicate a serious attitude of the platform for the future.
graxoff

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

I also have some more questions, cause I’m very interested in this project but have some mistrust. I didn’t find any information about newcomers to your team. Do you have any staff updates? How did the team expand for the last couple of months?
Great news! I think many want to see these full ideas and enthusiasm people. Success is laid starting from the team.

Both marketing and developers teams expanded almost twice as much comparing to pre-ico period.
You will have the chance to see the team during the next Q&A session: https://t.me/RentberryNews/46

Novac

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

For renting the apartment all over the world we always face long, boring and uncomfortable bureaucratic procedures. Do you have a scenario how to avoid it or just make it easier for the tenants?
You should see the white paper of Rentberry and then everything is clear. There the advantages of the platform, its functions and capabilities are very well described. https://cdn.rentberry.com/ico/downloads/Rentberry_Whitepaper_en.pdf
tradeinvest.7vek

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

I’m not sure to be very polite with this question, and I think a lot of users could ask it before, but please, replay to me - Why is the token price so low?
There is an opinion that the founder of the TRON token, Justin San, sold billions of TRX tokens. This led to panic and lower prices).
graxoff

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

And what about your future partnership? Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain startups? Maybe you will collaborate with your competitors))) or you have plans to destroy them?))
What an interesting question! Especially with respect to competitors. I also would like to know about the position of Rentberry about them.
Novac

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

I know Rentberry is gonna expand internationally, however when are you guys expending to Asia? Is there any specific plan on expansion in that area?

That's correct. Asia is one of the target markets for us. We believe that Rentberry will be highly popular and competitive in this area. As for the plan for expanding, we are looking into Singapore, Japan and Korea as one of the most important locations for us.

It's great. The soonest to conquer the real estate market in Asia. The project is very promising and worth attention. I think the Asian market will interest them and attract many investors.
tradeinvest.7vek

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

I’m not sure to be very polite with this question, and I think a lot of users could ask it before, but please, replay to me - Why is the token price so low?

Hello graxoff,
We understand your concerns. We are not able to control the current market situation. Please note that we are Utility token and you can use it already on our platform. Our team is concentrated on product development and expansion. As the largest token holders of BERRY token, we do all we can to make Rentberry a successful company.
Thanks for the answer! I appreciate your efforts and follow your achievements. I want to believe that the team will survive these difficult times and the market is stabilizing.
graxoff

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

And what about your future partnership? Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain startups? Maybe you will collaborate with your competitors))) or you have plans to destroy them?))
Partnership clearly goes only to the benefit. Platforms can share their knowledge and resources. And if it is also a well-known and well-proven company it means it saw potential in you. Rentberry is on the right track.

Yes, we are currently in the discussions with some companies using blockchain technologies. At this stage we cannot disclose the details, our business development team is working on that. As you know, Rentberry has recently partnered with RoomDao and Cushman & Wakefield Texas Multifamily Advisory Team  to become stronger together!

Yes, we are currently in the discussions with some companies using blockchain technologies. At this stage we cannot disclose the details, our business development team is working on that. As you know, Rentberry has recently partnered with RoomDao and Cushman & Wakefield Texas Multifamily Advisory Team  to become stronger together!
Partnership clearly goes only to the benefit. Platforms can share their knowledge and resources. And if it is also a well-known and well-proven company it means it saw potential in you. Rentberry is on the right track.
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

I would also like to know about screening process. How would I be able to pass it if I am in Paris or Canberra? Will you actually partner with some local screening companies for that?
This question interests many people including me. Earlier in order to track any alternative coins, extensive research was needed on the forums and chats. Now, this process has been simplified considerably thanks to new screening platforms.
rentberry

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Hello graxoff,
We understand your concerns. We are not able to control the current market situation. Please note that we are Utility token and you can use it already on our platform. Our team is concentrated on product development and expansion. As the largest token holders of BERRY token, we do all we can to make Rentberry a successful company.
Thanks for the answer! I appreciate your efforts and follow your achievements. I want to believe that the team will survive these difficult times and the market is stabilizing.

We really appreciate your support!

OlgaKopotii

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

What is waiting for your customers after BERRY is fully implemented?
 What about payments with credit - Which fees will be paid?
What about protection on transactions? How will you intend to avoid any fraudulent activity?

Rentberry plans to allow tenants to make their rental payments in BERRY tokens starting in 2018. This means no more fees will be incurred that will be associated with a credit card or wire transfer payment, bounced checks, unrecorded cash transactions, or long wait times for
receiving payments. The risk of any fraudulent activity will be minimized as all payments will be recorded on an immutable ledger.

Great news. It's nice that Rentberry cares about its members and implements services in favor of the consumer. Rather the listed functions became available.
OlgaKopotii

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

Hello  team,
who is your main competitor at this moment? Who is on your point of view is more successful in this market?

As I know Rentberry is still the only platform of its kind which combines not only the submission of ads as other companies but also the conclusion of contracts, monitoring of timely payment, consideration of applications for services and many more services. Give me a similar platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: