Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:35:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14055 times)
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

I think that you should not quit your job. Although trading requires the traders spend much time to become an expert, it is also an unstable job. If you quit your job, you will lose your stable income.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
strickland

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

Despite the fact that bitcoin will truly help you financially, i still don't think that you should quot your present job. When you participate in icos to earn bitcoin, profits aren't given regularly and when you go for trading, there are certain times wherein values are low. So unless you are earning huge profits regularly in bitcoin that are enough to sustain your regular needs and can provide you more than your job can give on a regular basis, then quit. But i guess it is much better to stay in your regular job while doing bitcoin.
Bitcoin is more than just digital currency. There is another thing that makes Bitcoin known, the coin has a blockchain that needs some adjusting. People are trying to get it more easier for the average money spender to use.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

NO, as of these days it better too have more ways to earn,
do your work and never resign, the better option on that you can make your salary as your funds for the monthly basis for you and your family (if you have)
then what you gain on bitcoin will remain as investment and the 20% profit can be added to your savings!
get all the opportunity that you can to save and earn!
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

Of course, this is an excellent option of activity and you will be able to devote much more time to bitcoin. But it is logical to do this only if you are fully confident that bitcoin will ensure your dignified existence right now, today.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BadGuy1945

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

it is not a good decision to quit job for BTC.If you are highly intersted in bitcoin then take few months and explore the market.

if you find that you can cope with the market and you are risk lover you can take a risk. but remember a thing, market is fluctuating. you can earn a lot or loose.

I think it is not a good decision to quit your job now.take your time because having a full-time job is more reliable and beneficial.
may the force be with you.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

Probably not.  Im assuming you've been gambling and getting lucky (something many other assumed).  For this reason I say no.  In theory, if you're actually a consistantly profitable trader, go for it - just have a saftey net in place for if it doesnt last,because it wont.  Try to just keep it up part time, imo.
I think you shouldn't. Investing Bitcoin is very risky. I can't deny that Bitcoin always go up even it drops down. However, to quit your stable job is venturous. If you want to get more money, you can take Bitcoin to be your second job. Don't quit your stable job. If you are experiences and very good at trading, maybe you can consider to quit your job.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

If you do not really value your work - of course you can leave it. Try to devote yourself completely to bitcoin. If you do not get a decent salary, you can find a job again. Risk it.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

I would not quit my job, even for bitcoins. I like it, and besides that, it gives me the opportunity to invest even more money in bitcoin.
Vashti

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

Well you can, if you can earn more than your salary in making activities here in bitcoin then you may quit your job, but it you can balance them both with your time with your family then just be flexible no need to quit.... earn as much as possible as much as you can..

fizzylizzya

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

Searching for work in real world is kinda hard these days, moreover if the workplace that you're got is rare or hard to get in. Well, i think it is best for you to study this bitcoin while you're on your break time or whatnot. So, when bitcoin is not your field to play. You still have your job and keep on living.
Tuku007

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

Don't risk your life time achievement, in our country job is so much precious and lucky thing to get. many of us doing trade because of poverty. if your are 100% sure you can earn more than your job not only this you can cope up with all ups and downs about bitcoin then you can decide what to do. but its not a wise decision i must say.  
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

You have to calculate your personal  budget. if you  get selary from your  job (for example 500usd  and from bitcoin bisiness 800-1000) so I  will not leave  Job. coz it is more stable and safety))
lordpidey

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

Having a job that support you is better than none at all. Don't try to rely on bitcoin as a main source of income especially when you are still starting to use it because it is unstable source of income. Be sure to have stable job before you investing on a highly volatile bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

I totally disagree with that. That will probably be the worst thing you will ever do. Your present job is a stable job. I presume, it is your bread and butter. It’s hard enough to get a good job that you like in the first place. You can be a trader by night and “keep your day job” so to speak. Trading is difficult even in the best of times and when the markets turn for the worse – and they will turn – traders who have not had years of experience across various market cycles and no training to boot, will be left holding the bag. You can’t paper trade your way to financial abundance – you have to risk real money. So much of successful trading is experiential. Try your hand risking an amount that you can lose 100% of to learn your craft. You can trade all the crypto and bitcoin by spending a few hours at night to formulate your ideology or trading system.
Please think twice before you risk your hard-earned retirement funds to grubstake your trading career. That should be your “god forbid” money and it’s hard to recoup those losses as there are contribution thresholds.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Searching for work in real world is kinda hard these days, moreover if the workplace that you're got is rare or hard to get in. Well, i think it is best for you to study this bitcoin while you're on your break time or whatnot. So, when bitcoin is not your field to play. You still have your job and keep on living.
What are you talking about,so what do you plan to do for a living,life is hard and if you are qualified enough you will be getting a good job,make use of the time and if so you will be successful and if not you have to regret for the rest of your life,and quitting your job for bitcoin is just a foolish idea.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:39:06 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:43:47 AM by ChiBitCTy

While I’m guessing that this is a joke by the OP, I do believe it is important that people realize first and foremost Bitcoin was not created by Satoshi as an “investment”. While it certainly has become one (in some aspects), it’s important that you’ve got a sound portfolio built first. Ones portfolio should be diverse and set towards retirement and once on track THEN “investmenting” in Bitcoin can make sense.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

You can't do both? That way at least you have a safety net in case something goes wrong.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

Do not quit in your job, it's good that you have a job, anybody can get a stable job, and they rely on Bitcoins, what if Bitcoins is gone or banned. You do not lose source of income. Otherwise If you have a stable job and save it you have some earnings. There is no permanent in this World, everything is missing. So I advise you not to quit, but you still the last decision.
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

Thanks
Don’t quit your job unless you are sure enough that you will earn more profit in bitcoin world.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

Thanks

Will in my own thoughts,its up to your own decision if you quit now your present jobs,you must evaluate your current situation now,if you think that bitcoin  income is  enough and support of all your everyday needs then go on,and if you thinks is risky to quit your job,maybe you just do that two things by dividing your time.you work in the day while in the night you can do your bitcoin investment.thats we called a time management of ourself.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: