Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14050 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

Majority of the users have stated that they make a good earning through bitcoin than their own day Job. That might help lead their life in a better way or improve the standard of living. For the same leaving the day job is not the right decision. This is all because of the uncertainty that is associated with the entire cryptocurrencies.

True,even though the earnings are good when it comes to crypto currencies, it is still not stable and volatility will surely have a big effect on it. Many are saying that earnings in bitcoin is bigger than salaries in regular jobs, still, leaving your regular work is not a good decision especially if your earnings in bitcoin is not stable. Try to think about it first and make sure that you can still live right even if the price of bitcoin dumps again.

Bitcoin surely gives a good comfort and make living easier when it comes to financial but you have to consider that cryptos are not always on rise therefore profit is not stable.
That's the idea what exactly he wants to do if he has to leave his job for bitcoin. I will advice to start with it maybe his free hours, after work or sundays, with time if he sees a good return he consider leaving. By that time he would gotten enough to live on while he left job
Everyone wants to live in comfort but of course to be able to do that we must have the money for that. Even if many people are saying that through bitcoin, you will be able to that you must still see for yourself. Not all people succeeds in earning bitcoin so if some other people have succeed through investing in bitcoin, it doesn't mean that you will too (well, of course we can try). We are not forced to allot our whole day in bitcoin but you can choose if you want to concentrate in it, just make sure that you will be able to financially. The income here is not stable and if you leave your job without funds to support you, you will end up in a bad situation.
The answer to this question will be yes by everyone. There is no job in the world that does not suck badly and there are numerous reason contributing to this thing such as stubborn boss, unfriendly environment and so on. Well I have seen many people who have left jobs because they were doing great with digital currencies especially bitcoin. In short, bitcoin can make you earn more than what your job is offering you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:55:32 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

ofcourse it is not advisable to quit your job for bitcoin! anything can happen to bitcoin. it can go down as fast as it goes up, So it is good if you have a stable income coming from your job Plus I think you can do bitcoin while working because it doesn't consume much time. Bitcoi just serve as your external source of income so you can same more money!
yes it is not advisable to quit your job and expect all your needs and your family needs in bitcoin. Though bitcoin can provide your needs but you can't really rely on bitcoin because of its unpredictable status and inconsistent situation most especially in its price. Just do both you job and bitcoin at the same time, I guess its not that hard though.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

I think for me it is not advisable to quit or sacrifice your job for bitcoin. The company of bitcoin will guide you to become successful in managing your excess income.
They not tolerate you to become independent with them because aside from them you are the one who will create your own future.
In mybown opinion I would definitely not quitting my job because of the reason that I have earned enough in bitcoin. Mybe ues, bitcoin gives me a salary that was double on my monthly salary in my job but as long as I didn't see that my savings is not worth  for the next five years then I would definitely do both although I know that it is hard thing to do.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:04:20 AM

you'll still have to do some job to make money. so you are not really quitting job in general!
and depending on that job you do, you may earn a lot more or a lot less. for example trading that you have in mind can be a beast of a thing when you go all in and become more serious about it. you invest a larger amount and then the stress that you will experience every day when there is the smallest swings may make you make mistakes and mistakes on a large investment is costly.

Bitcoin price today is very promising. It is skyrocketing. A very good opportunity to earn great profit.With profits like that, it’s no wonder why people are quitting their jobs to become full-time Bitcoin traders.
And I think it is not advisable to quit in a job for bitcoin. Work hard for the real job and work hard in bitcoin at the same time to have more investment and more assets to gain and you can be confidently stable financially.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:05:48 AM

Don't be silly. Keep your job and invest your surplus income into whatever asset you think will out perform the market lo g term (whether that's BTC or something else).
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

In order to make the right decision, you need to think it over very well. To count all the pluses and minuses. Think about how your life and work will develop further. You do not need to sue.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:08:56 AM

If you have already lots of bitcoin to spend then why continue working? I think if your really into bitcoin choose an early retirement, that way you can relax and focus to your earnings.
The one question is your savings is already enough for you and your family needs in the following months or year? Does your income in your job is really that hard enough to earn that's why you prefer to quit in your present job? If the answer is yes then I guess you should think it twice and make a wise decision out of your confusions.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
blue_dragon

Activity: 251