Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14050 times)
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:15:51 AM

I do not want some things that harm me to make money, so I will not stop working but my main job is bitcoin.
if you want to do as I do nothing but there are still some that you need to change in your work, one of them has to change the important junk about bitcoin because of the main work of bitcoin.
when it is invested larger amounts and then the stress that you will experience every day when there is the smallest toy can make you make mistakes and mistakes on the big investment that you do it.
before acting better think about all the risks so you can attend passionately.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appiivenkii

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:43:17 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

If u have a backup plan or any source of income for ur monthly expenses then YES...or if ur relaying only on ur job for all ur needs then a BIG NO
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:46:02 AM

No, it's not advisable to quit your present job for Bitcoin because you can't predict what's going to happen in the future. But that's your own decisions thinking what is the best thing to do. It's good that you have a another sideline, you will have a double income to pay your bills.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:09:58 AM

I think Bitcoin is still very new and volitile ,It is not advisable to quit your job.
There is rising interest in Bitcoin jobs, but it’s unclear whether the hype around Bitcoin is sustainable."It can be exciting to be a part of something new — and be at the forefront of an emerging technology so considering that, you need to be comfortable with the unknown.” i think you should take Bitcoin job as additional income opportunity and look at the future.
Derflatures

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:19:41 AM

I will never quit my job for bitcoin, since the we all know that its still not stable at the moment. keep the job, find time to learn more about bitcoin without compromising your life. think of it as an extra.
finding and landing on a good paying job is not a walk in the park.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

If you are not happy with your job ,if your salary is not good,or if you need more money then you should definitely leave your job and start working with Bitcoin .It is more easier to work with Bitcoin and definitely you will earn more than your job because Bitcoin is rising too high and at a very fast rate .
You are right you shouldn’t leave your job. Because it is a stable source of income. Yes every job is a stable source of income to fulfill their family needs. A job is better which likes better. If you have a job low income then you should quit it. I think people use bitcoin as a far time job. After job people trade in bitcoin. I think if they use full energy in bitcoin.

That energy which waste in paper money job. Then i think it will be more profitable for him. As compared to doing two works. Do one work but better.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:05:36 AM

No, it's not advisable to quit your present job for Bitcoin because you can't predict what's going to happen in the future. But that's your own decisions thinking what is the best thing to do. It's good that you have a another sideline, you will have a double income to pay your bills.

Yes i agree, we don't know what happen in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is not always increase, i didn't quit to my job because im sure with that im just thinking that bitcoin is my bonus .
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:17:40 AM

You shouldnt rely on bitcoin that much, its value isnt stable so it is possible that it'll drop in price at some point. You should keep your job and earn fiat money so that you have something that you can hold on to when you're paying expenses and taxes but that depends on your decisions and on your strategies as well.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Laregrell

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:42:36 AM

you need money to use bitcoin, fee increases daily and also bitcoin  you must have real job to start using bitcoin.

best way to have your own work and accept bitcoin
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

Bitcoin it really great because it comes with many advantages. If you are planning to start your own business using Bitcoin and if you think it would really do well, then go resign. But if not, I think it would be very irresponsible of you. Getting a job and joining bitcoin community is a very good opportunity. Believe in yourself that you can do both. Don't rely on bitcoin too much, think of everything that might happen with bitcoin, positive or negative outcomes, since nothing is impossible.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
cryptocent94

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:56:47 AM

Is not advisable to leave your job unless you have another physical trade that can pay you big time because bitcoin trading is different from real life trading
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

Thanks

It's up to you on what is your decision because i have a one friend quit his job to make a full time bitcoiner and he said he taking a risk to earn here in bitcoin and no doubt he is successful now in his career in bitcoin and he bought a house and lot and motorcycle for himself so its up to you if you want to take a risk and if you think that its have a high income in bitcoin than your job.
It is looking unreasonable because no one is believing in bitcoin business but I think it should be reasonable because there are so many jobs in the market and in the world to do but the main problem is this that we are not the men of great courage. I think we should have to focus on time and select a job from which a lot of earning is possible in shortest period of time.

It is better if someone can manage both jobs at a time if someone getting fear more for their jobless but in practical life we are seeing that people get more jobs whenever they left a job so it is not that a man will be jobless forever if a company closed. If by bitcoin a man can earn more than enough so he should have to leave the job and focus on less time consuming earning.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

Thanks

I think no, because we all know the difference between the earnings or income of the present office jobs and bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is somehow bigger then the office jobs but I guess it is more good to have office jobs because we can sure that there we are permanent and tge earnings isn't big but permanent and legit. In bitcoin we are not yet that sure and of course you need to take tgge risk in bitcoin sometimes.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:00:58 PM

Thanks
i dont think so for me it is not advisable to quite your present for bitcoin because youn can join bitcoin as your extra income... So dont ever quite your job

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:56:27 PM

The only question I would like to ask is do you still enjoy and love your job? If yes,  then you should survive. If no then you know what you should do. Whether you would like to choose your present job or working on bitcoin, you need to figure it out carefully. There will be no good or bad at choosing one of them. The decision is yours. Every decision you take will have its consequence.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

NO! its not advisable to quit your job for bitcoin we know trading in bitcoin we earn lots of money in trading but in trading we dont know what might happen in market theres always ups and down in market prices you can't  guarantee that you always win in trading. just keep doing both until you can save more money and thats the time you think of your retirement in job. Smiley Smiley Smiley
It’s not only possible to quit your job but also it can help you and one of the example of it because bitcoin is a life changing currency and I will tell you about myself when I was suing bitcoin and also I was doing a day job but my income was high then day job so then I decide to quit my day job and now I have earn a lot from bitcoin which was not possible for me to earn from my day join now I using bitcoin as full time and I’m very happy.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

Honestly, you need a regular job in order for you to survive in your daily lives. Bitcoin has a great value in the market but we don't know what will happen to btc a few years in the future. My advice is, use bitcoin to earn money for you to have an extra income together with your job. Don't quit your job
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:27:55 PM

Thanks

Nooooo. Sweet Lord dont know how any times we have answered this here. In your particular case, you should probably reduce your hours at work a bit, and get enough devices and connectivity that you can trade on the go. you cant predict where all this will go; inversely, you have a steady, permanent income stream that can assist you with accelerating your bitcoin holdings. dont look a gift horse in the mouth. never give up that income stream, or at least seek to replace it. but if you are truly generating more per hour on average than what you are being paid at your job, meh, maybe you should quit (I mean, it has to be a biiiig difference to justify this LOL)
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:30:34 PM

Its still not advisable to quit your real daily job in exchange of full timing in bitcoins and trading,it will be just worth it if you have earned and save a good decent amount of money as capital for your trading funds.Its not recommended to quit if youre just new into bitcoin and doesnt have an initial funds and you go full bitcoi,besides bitcoins is just an online stuff it can be gone

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

Thanks
My opinion is not to leave your job but tl do your job and bitcoin at the same time. No one can say that bitcoin gives you a stable earning for everyday like for your earming in your regular job. It is better to have a stable job while doing bitcoins to avoid having a regrets when bitcoins market value decreased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: