Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286589 times)
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:24:35 PM

Thanks elambert!

This is a great coin and a great community and I am honored to be added to the development team.  Just so everyone knows a bit of my background I am a professional software engineer, with 10+ years industry experience and 20+ years of programming experience.  I currently have a role as lead developer of a multi-million dollar industrial product line.  I have also made fixes and contributions to several other coin projects.  I am confident that I have the experience and ability to take on this role.  

I am working right now to get the development environment ready.  I hope to have a new client version available within the week.  

Thanks to this great community, I have high hopes for the future of CGB!

Good luck and thanks for your hard work already Smiley
Great news, and welcome! Keep us posted with all the developments planned. There are now a few more tempting Sell orders on Cryptsy, I feel the tide will turn soon if the momentum created with the CGB launch is reinvigorated. Consider bounties as per Bitshares for various tasks like marketing, web design, maintaining reddit / twitter / facebook / forum / instructible pages: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=38.0 - it seems to be quite a good way to involve and expand a community.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:25:00 PM

A very turbulent day for CGB et all.
Sad to hear that Merc has left the building but glad to here that a new team is soon good to go.
Perhaps it would be wise to have a larger than 1 man dev. team, to both share the tasks and also increase the development of new features and fixes. Right now there is a focus on PoS crypto-currencies so we should try to use this community interest and show the values of holding CGB as a wealth builder.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

Thanks elambert!

This is a great coin and a great community and I am honored to be added to the development team.  Just so everyone knows a bit of my background I am a professional software engineer, with 10+ years industry experience and 20+ years of programming experience.  I currently have a role as lead developer of a multi-million dollar industrial product line.  I have also made fixes and contributions to several other coin projects.  I am confident that I have the experience and ability to take on this role.  

I am working right now to get the development environment ready.  I hope to have a new client version available within the week.  

Nice to have you join the CGB team Artiface, warmest welcome!
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:29:05 PM

A very turbulent day for CGB et all.
Sad to hear that Merc has left the building but glad to here that a new team is soon good to go.
Perhaps it would be wise to have a larger than 1 man dev. team, to both share the tasks and also increase the development of new features and fixes. Right now there is a focus on PoS crypto-currencies so we should try to use this community interest and show the values of holding CGB as a wealth builder.
^ that would boost confidence and CGB stability, I think that would be a sensible move in the coming months

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
xmast

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:04:45 PM

I have just read the blog post on the CB site, and I just can't believe what a childish and selfish rant it is.

If he felt that way, then why go ahead and take it out on everyone who has invested their money into CGB by dumping his holdings and crashing the price like that effecting everyone involved. How can anyone respect someone who would do that? Did he not think of all the people who have put their faith and money into CGB?

Shame and disrespect him

We have supported the project. And as he ran, and merged ...
I is outraged. He is not a man!
xmast

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:11:41 PM

It is a sad turn of events. Others here know me and have known me for some time now. I am not a dick and have been with CGB since the start through many ups and downs. I do have a family with a young son, a full time job and another business so my obligations are many. Each story has 2 sides and I will not get involved in a personal back and forth public character attack battle. More important things on the horizon. I am heavily invested in CGB and will continue to work with the community to make it a success. I do know for a fact that it was Mercury dumping the last weeks. He confirmed as much in an email.

We are moving on now and I will no longer discuss Mercury Stills nor MADEsparq.

Hi!
I did not sell and will not sell. And I want to express my support for you. Although my loss is very high. And this crypto was the last hope. Try to make something for my family. But I will not cry. Stay with you
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:16:05 PM

It is a sad turn of events. Others here know me and have known me for some time now. I am not a dick and have been with CGB since the start through many ups and downs. I do have a family with a young son, a full time job and another business so my obligations are many. Each story has 2 sides and I will not get involved in a personal back and forth public character attack battle. More important things on the horizon. I am heavily invested in CGB and will continue to work with the community to make it a success. I do know for a fact that it was Mercury dumping the last weeks. He confirmed as much in an email.

Hi!
I did not sell and will not sell. And I want to express my support for you. Although my loss is very high. And this crypto was the last hope. Try to make something for my family. But I will not cry. Stay with you

I am terribly sorry and completely feel your pain. I too am a family man and heavily invested. We are assembling an exceptional team and will not be down for long. Thanks for your continued faith and support.
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:23:39 PM

One final note regarding Mercury. Although he and I do not see eye to eye at present, the fact remains that his contributions to CGB were enormous and CGB would not be poised for take off without his tireless and dedicated commitment for many months. The community owes him thanks and we will wish him well. Parting is the best thing right now but we will support him as best we can. Godspeed my friend.
xmast

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:30:41 PM

One final note regarding Mercury. Although he and I do not see eye to eye at present, the fact remains that his contributions to CGB were enormous and CGB would not be poised for take off without his tireless and dedicated commitment for many months. The community owes him thanks and we will wish him well. Parting is the best thing right now but we will support him as best we can. Godspeed my friend.
If we as investors do not buy and you would not believe how project managers - nothing would have happened . Now raise the currency will be much harder. This is a betrayal to all of us . I do not wish him any good . Just the opposite . If he had a shred of conscience , he would not have done as made ​​. It was he who struck the trust now . And for us. Who invested earlier.
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:32:02 PM

Hi!

Neither did I. Only bought extra today. I'm now almost completely all in on CGB (apart from a bunch of PRT, and waiting for ADT to return on cryptsy) Smiley

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
xmast

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:33:01 PM

Hitting the project caused it. And our pockets. Is it someone else does not understand?
Alec40Gr

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:36:33 PM

+1...can't agree more...also welcome aboard artiface...
xmast

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:09:29 PM

When I came here that one of my friends wrote to me
cgb that throw their depositors
I spoke with one of the creators novacoin. We together  moderators one of the sites. It just happened. I have to admit. But the chance to recapture funds remains
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

Well what this coin needed is a new direction, as we clearly saw that the old one didn't work... So this is our welcomed opportunity to turn things around: I am keeping my CGB safely locked up in my vault...

Пpивeт для poccийcкиe дpyзья!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 10:21:53 PM

Well what this coin needed is a new direction, as we clearly saw that the old one didn't work... So this is our welcomed opportunity to turn things around: I am keeping my CGB safely locked up in my vault...

Пpивeт для poccийcкиe дpyзья!

+1

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:46:13 PM

Don't forget about the voting folks!! Onwards and upwards!

https://www.allcrypt.com/voting

http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote.php
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:25:40 PM

Thanks elambert!

Happy days  Grin
papersheepdog

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:32:50 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 03:25:22 AM by papersheepdog

I just wanted to post a quick word here about what happened today. I was mobile and have finally had the time to catch up on everything. I will start by saying that I believe everyone has done what is best for themselves and we can leave it at that. I wish Merc luck and hopefully we can still collaborate in the future. Change is never easy. I also need to say that elambert has been a very honest and kind person to me and he has 100% of my support. As I calmly read over all of this stuff I see that he was right on top of things and to tell you the truth I think this is the catalyst we really needed to transition from the old to the new.

I will maintain my role (though more officially) as a community development and marketing leader and do my best to help fulfil our collective potential! We will be meeting shortly to organize ourselves and I am sure there will be upcoming announcements. As for me I haven't missed a beat and have posted a challenge over at http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/1za5hg/technical_chart_analysis_challenge_show_me_what/. Let's see what you got!  Cool

Fundamentally very little has changed for CGB. Our core team size looks like it has already doubled and might triple. CGB has exchanged hands on the market from one concentrated holder to no doubt countless investors on cryptsy today and likely over a period prior. I am going to end this small piece of analysis with something that may surprise some and that's that I don't believe the core value of CGB in any way depended on MADEsparq. I am sure its had a levitating effect on price in the past as every new crypto-currency wants something to really distinguish itself. CGB is already distinguished. There is no other crypto-currency out there that can claim what we have (Proof of Stake, inflation stage complete, modelled after gold supply). Now we have added the explosion of community collaboration over the last month and today our community has rallied to turn this shocking news into the dawn of a new team, new direction, new excitement!

We have taken this bull by its horns.

-papersheepdog

Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:44:54 PM

Interesting coin. When approx it is going to be PoS only by the way?
bmanzzs

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:35:12 AM

I've been lurking and watching this coin from a distance for a while now, but haven't touched it.

Looks like now's the time to start investing!

██████████████████████████████
16aJ5cxXzL13XFCoBatXnmBZ1oNxtgNVp2
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: