Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83379 times)
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:27:45 AM

You can have up to 3 accounts, but it's for family purpose, (like you and your wife, etc.).

How does one do that?
My wife would love to join too, but I kept telling her she cannot, because we're on the same IP.
Max 3 accounts per IP tolerated, it's written in the Terms Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:30:59 PM

Max 3 accounts per IP tolerated, it's written in the Terms Wink

Yes, but at FH you cannot have more than one account per IP and at CMG you cannot withdraw from two accounts to the same wallet.
Zheko

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:08:17 PM

Hello.
My nick name in game - zorro77
I can't resset my adresses , i don't know why. Getting that message :

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred.
We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Can you please fix this bug that i can change my wallet adresses?

Thank you!
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:23:57 PM

Hello.
My nick name in game - zorro77
I can't resset my adresses , i don't know why. Getting that message :

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred.

Can you please fix this bug that i can change my wallet adresses?

Thank you!
Hi. I won't be able to check tonight, can you please send me a private message as I can check it tomorrow morning and see what's wrong?
Regards
Jamboom (website owner)
Yonaguni

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:17:35 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 02:13:06 PM by Yonaguni

Hello Stevie Wonder what about fixing this bug?   Grin

Oops! An Error Internal Server Error Occurred

jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:25:54 PM

Hello Stevie Wonder what about fixing this bug?   Grin

Oops! An Error Internal Server Error Occurred

Hi. Can you please tell me when it happens? Regards
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 03:19:01 PM

Hi. Can you please tell me when it happens? Regards

Scroll up, this has been reported several dozen times and the reason is always the same, namely the DDOS protection.

If you keep the page open until the next DDOS check is due, then you click on "Refill 1 energy" it willl not do the DDOS check right away but first popup the choice of shortlink.
Upon click on a shortlink then the DDOS check kicks in, but that then has no way back, because it hangs in between the CMG site and the shortlink.

Same thing on several other things on the site, like restarting virtual mining or launching missions or daily bonus, always the same reason, always DDOS check in between site and shortlink.

..... while I'm writing already, there's a new lag.
You must have changed something in the site, causing the main page to load ahead of the data.
That's fine for the site itself, but now the page hangs in loading the timers just as much as it was lagging before with the whole page.
There isn't much point in the page loading faster, if you then cannot click anywhere until the timers have loaded.
Xaida

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:09:00 AM

It's very "interesting" that same 2 people have won lottery 13 times over 2 weeks. Its almost like a christmas miracle but not quite...

jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:39:54 AM

It's very "interesting" that same 2 people have won lottery 13 times over 2 weeks. Its almost like a christmas miracle but not quite...

Hmm... What Lottery are you talking about? The lottery are not so much famous. It's totally possible a user bought important amount of tickets right before the end to improve his chances and win a price very often.
This is definitivally not the same for the mega jackpot.
kokoska

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:28:59 AM

There are very many ads on the site. All new advertisements are opened. Sometimes you need to close 5 pages to go to another menu.
Not too much you threw advertisements, because it is nervous to me.
Score 3 of 10 (((((
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:49:48 AM

Hi Jamboom.

Please, be aware that many of the redirects, pop ups and other amazing stuffs on your site are leading to places classified as "dangerous". Ok that you want to earn, but you should select your greedy partners a little wiser.

Kind regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:56:17 AM

Hi Jamboom.

Please, be aware that many of the redirects, pop ups and other amazing stuffs on your site are leading to places classified as "dangerous". Ok that you want to earn, but you should select your greedy partners a little wiser.

Kind regards
We are constantly upgrading the Ads, the purpose is to remove pop as quick as possible, we are working on it.
For exemple, we have this morning removed the sticky ad on bottom left on mobile.
Regards
ilelagi9

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:20:27 AM

"We have removed 1 global pop up that used to appear once per 6 hours, not a lot, but definitivally better! Enjoy!"

thanks jamboom!!!
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:07:46 AM

H, i want to know if assets have expiry time, i want to hold chests for example, they will last or if not used will expire? If expire, how much time they have?
Hi,
There's no expiration date, you can hold chests anytime you want. Same for everything, except purchased hpower after 1000 which is 1 year last.
Have fun
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:42:42 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 05:40:50 AM by clearmaker

Hi Jamboom,

under the section *Bonus* ----> *Earn More* -----> *Watch Ads and get 7  Satoshi + 7 Crypto Coinz Crypto Coinz!*
don't come back after reset the daily 50 x 3 movies

I already removed cookies and temp.files but still after 3 days *Remaining shot(s) today* will stay on 0 (zero) ??

I don't show movies on other faucets that have this possibillity because it's from the same provider/programm !!

Some new i found .... I used support on firefaucet.org 2 weeks ago, after reporting 3 times this problem with oferwalls and Dutch IP adresses, i suddenly could click on firefaucet a week ago 2 days the *Smore.tv* movies, because it's worth only $0.00496 to show 150 movies, i stopped showing there.

Now the stupidity of all, Smores.tv write *×
Availablity
Videos are only available in the following countries: AU, CA, DE, DK, GB, IE, IN, NL, NO, NZ, SE, UA, US, UY.*

I spoken through skype with 2 belgium members with a belgium IP adres, They are not on the list as You can see, but NL (Netherlands) are,
those 2 belgium members can show all movies everyday on 3 faucets !!!!!

Since i cannot show or use offerwalls from that same system, no survey's, no movies, i can join the buying and free offers, but they are not showing up on those websites !!!

My opinion, that hole system sucks, don't recognice Dutch IP adresses instead of that it is seeing Belgium IP adresses as Dutch.

My member ID/nick  = clearmaker

Update: the 3 belgian mebers now suddenly can no longer watch movies from smoresTV.
So I have only looked for smoresTV and other providers in the offerwalls, among other things.

I did not understand how those Belgian members could view the videos from smoresTV on 3 websites at the same time, because if I tried that, both tabs would count the first opened website.

It is not in the FAQ of all websites as cryptomininggame, but on smoresTV website itself:
Ignore Device Limits: Do not watch Smores.tv on more than 1 screen per device and more than 3 devices total per household. This includes a mix of mobile and desktop devices. Each device must also be associated with a unique viewer. We understand that you can watch smart TV's, so you can watch around the house, but you can only stream to 3 devices per household at a time. Please note that the 3 device limit applies to both Smores.tv and EngageMe.tv. Thus, if you want to use both Smores.tv and EngageMe.tv at the same time, you must still abide by the 3 device limit.

It is therefore a mistake for all webmasters who offer smoresTV in their offerwall.
That means for all webmasters who use this service (offerwalls) the day before yesterday were just 6800 members blocked, today there are already more than 7600 !!!!
Those members knew nothing about these conditions, but are also automatically banned for everything in the offerwalls.

That means for the relevant webmasters, that they have more and more members every day that get blocked for the entire offerwalls.

this also means that more and more members are being blocked from the offerwalls and therefore the concerned webmasters also do not earn a penny from these affected members.

The risk is that these affected members cryptomininggame and other faucets that the same offerwall providers used, badly talk on the media about the faucets with offerwalls.

This also means that this is the beginning of the end of the faucets that use these offerwalls.
More members will drop out than new ones come in.

So Jamboom, also for you, change the FAQ, or better write above the smoresTV videos that members only one tab at a time can view the videos of one faucet at the same time.

Apart from this problem, the problem still remains that other parts of the offerings, such as surveys and free or paid offers, are unavailable from the 1st day for Dutch members who are registered to faucets who use these offerwalls, because the providers in the offerwalls dutch IP addresses can not be recognized.
Worse still, as a Dutchman I can do a free or paid offer, but after the show/joining it will NOT be shown in the list we as dutch joined a free or paid offer !!!

So work on the Jamboom store, start by arranging for smoresTV and the other providers in the offerwalls to unblock the unlawful blocked members, AND arrange that members with a Dutch Ip address are detected as Dutch IP.
The providers in the offerwalls all write the same in a different order:
Smores.tv is currently available to users in the following countries:

United States
Canada
Australia
United Kingdom
New Zealand
Germany
Denmark
Norway
Ireland
Sweden
Netherlands
Request a New Supported Country for Smores.tv
If you would like Smores.tv to be available in your area, let us know by clicking on the Submit a Request link on the top right corner of this page. We’re also constantly working on testing and adding new supported countries. So, if Smores.tv isn’t available in your country yet, stay tuned--as we may be bringing Smores.tv to your area soon!

Kind regards, Jan. (english translated first name = John = Male-:o)
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:39:56 AM

Hi Jamboom,

under the section *Bonus* ----> *Earn More* -----> *Watch Ads and get 7  Satoshi + 7 Crypto Coinz Crypto Coinz!*
don't come back after reset the daily 50 x 3 movies

Kind regards, Jan. (english translated first name = John = Male-:o)

Hi Clearmaker,
I've checked your account and from today, the counter is well resetted. Do you mean that even if you make the challenge, you don't have anything in return?
I'm in direct with this company, so I will ask if there's any limited country this offer work with.
Have a nice sunday,
Jamboom
clearmaker

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:16:39 PM

Hi Jamboom,

answer on Your questions:

Smores.tv is currently available to users in the following countries:

United States
Canada
Australia
United Kingdom
New Zealand
Germany
Denmark
Norway
Ireland
Sweden
Netherlands

So Netherlands is avaible !!

When i start showing the smoresTV movies, the counter counted down  to 0 (nul) and the the green button to accept the reward and should be go further to the next movie was blinking and i could not claim my reward anymore, it was not redirected anymore to the next movie.

So, i expect i am one of the many people that are blocked for SmoresTV because i tried to view 2 tabs from  firefaucet and Cryptomininggame at once on the same desktop.
BUT, not ONE faucet warned us members into the FAQ or elsewere the restriction from SmoresTV itself = , only ONE device at the time and max 3 different devices per day to view the SmoresTV movies.

Thus it's not the members fault this happened with as consequention to be blocked, it's the fault of all 29 faucets that have SmoresTV in their offerwall, understand me?

Then about the reset time on Cryptomininggame, it should refresh after the 24 hrs. with *Remaing shot(s) today 50* NOW today after Your respons here, it was back for the first time since 5 days and 50 are shown.

So .. now it's working again, but think Yourself , smoresTV is on 29 faucets i read on smoresTV website theirself, little bit strange the requerements are that people ONLY may use/view the smoresTV movies on ONE device and ONE faucet per day.
Why the owner gives those movies free to 29 faucets and the restrictions are ONE device per day on ONE faucet with the same IP .... still not sure the owner means by 3 devices on the same IP it's only one device such as android, one as IOS and one on an windows based desktop OR it also means we as members may use this smoresTV movies on ONE IP and 3 different faucets but as example on 2 different laptops en one desktop Huh??

Sure jamboom, the way the restrictions are now ONLY showed on the SmoresTV website and NOT on the faucets, many members will be blocked over and over because they joined more than 3 of the 29 faucets with smoresTV added, and not know that those restriction are leading to a block of their hole offerwall except the shortlinks and PTCwall

I always think in the interest of the members AND the importance of the webmasters Jamboom, I am very helpful and always honest, but of course there are limits.

I'm not member *Thomasio* , but i think the same way as this member Wink

Kind regards, Jan.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 02:46:31 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 04:03:30 PM by Thomasio

Why the owner gives those movies free to 29 faucets and the restrictions are ONE device per day on ONE faucet with the same IP ....

I'm not member *Thomasio* , but i think the same way as this member Wink

Thanks for the support ..... and let me answer that question.

Basically it's the same problem as with shortlinks.
Shortlinks pay a given amount of times per day and IP, but for most faucet owners the sentence ends at "Shortlinks pay", they ignore the rest, because IFFF they had to recognize that a shortlink won't pay if the same user has been through the same shortlinks on some other faucet using the same shortlinks, that would break the profit calculation faucet owners do before opening their business.
The result is as logic as can be, 100s if not 1000s of faucets opening every day, competing for the very same shortlinks, all discovering that the majority of shortlinks doesn't pay, not because the shortlinks don't pay but because users are active on many different faucets simultaneously, therefore they run their faucet a few days, lose a few $100 and close their faucet again.

CMG holds some kind of middle ground on this.
They do rely heavily on shortlinks, but they also have some ads directly on the site, therefore CMG survives longer than most other faucets, because they always have their direct revenue.
But the effect is already visible in small changes leading to a steady decline in payouts.
From the daily bonus, where the amount of HP you can find there 10% of the time has been cut by 67%, up to the rearrangement of mission levels which has cut mission payout big time, CMG is obviously trying to cut payouts alongside their declining shortlink revenue, which comes out way behind expectation.
But not using shortlinks is out of the question, just like not using PTC walls or this SmoresTV, they can't drop this, because if they did, their profit calculation would turn so deeply red that they would have to close the faucet.

That doesn't mean cutting payout would solve the problem, it just means they are trying to solve an unsolvable problem by creating another problem, because with declining payout users will disappear.
I can tell, because I have a few referrals and I can see that over 90% of my referrals turn inactive after just a few days, about 50% don't even stay one single day.
This is also indicated by the fact that the option to sell a referral pays only a tiny amount, meaning even CMG is aware that not having to pay me referral bonus anymore would result only in a tiny little savings for them.

Has anyone ever wondered why sites set a high withdrawal minimum, like the 50,000 sat CMG sets?
Is that because they have to check on cheaters, or could that be because over 90% of all users disappear before reaching this minimum?
CMG cannot afford a lower minimum payout, just the opposite, they can afford payouts only because over 90% of all the claims made on the faucet never reach a payout request.

There's a solution to this and I have suggested it to Jamboom, I just have to wait until he figures this out on his own and comes back to me one day.
clearmaker

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:08:07 PM

@Thomasio

You also thanks for the support,
we both think the same way,

happely enough for all that faucets i only click the shortlinks on satohilabs and firefaucet, because those 2 have most different shortlinks.

Most members don't think like You and Me, only think they can earn as much money they want by joining all 29 faucets with as example smoresTV and shortlinks,
what not comes in concerning $$$$ , WM's cannot pay out, just logic but a lot of members don't want to accept that, they all think the WM's are like Santa Claus.

Another problem in this case, most of the 29 faucets that added smoresTV and shortlinks, see eachother as competitors and don't want to speak with eachother, the only way to change things is post messages like we do, i also have forwarded this post to the admin of firefaucet, and i consider also sending the link of this post to the admins of satoshilabs and btcmines.club
When nothing will change, not only the WM's pays the bills, but also the members go home with nothing, and ofcourse, i rather see those faucets remains active for 10 years and longer.

I only invest in faucets where the webmasters listen to the members and give good support.
20 years ago I always end with this: **Members make a company, not the other way around **

20 years ago, I was the webmaster of 23 (most paid) automatic exchange websites, when I had to stop in connection with work, I paid every member every cent they were entitled to.
So I have experience in the paid industry, that is partly the reason that most Dutch trust me immediately, Now I am 61 this year, I have learned a lot in those past 20 years.

Any webmaster who did not respond to really important questions, I immediately found the button to delete my account, regardless the amount of crypto, money or credits in my account, and ofcourse .... Dutch people into the Dutch forums listen to me, when i tell them a programm have bad support, all those thousands of visitors on dutch-speaking forums listen to me, and the concerning program / website is immediately put in a separate thread as * not reliable *

proven cheaters are immediately blocked in the Dutch forums and their nicknames are mentioned.

That is how we Dutch deal with companies / websites AND members.

We Dutch want to keep our good name as much as possible, as reliable and useful members

Greetings from The Netherlands, Jan.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 04:45:09 PM

@clearmaker

thanks for that comment.
Personally I'm one of the best users CMG could have, because I do not use any other website that uses shortlinks, but that doesn't solve the problem for the websites, because users like me are rare.
If faucets were talking to each other and negotiating who can use which shortlink or PTC wall or whatever, 99% of them would have to close, simply because there aren't enough shortlinks for all of the faucets basing their business on them.
But who would volunteer to go away and make room so the others can make profit?
How would you decide who can stay online and who not?

It's capitalism, whatever could make a dime will be swarmed with businesses trying to make that dime, until nobody can make anything anymore and in the end the small business owners pay the bill.
Look at the franchising businesses, same story there.
Countless kinds of shops have long discovered, there is no profit in selling stuff to consumers, because there's a gigantic, ever increasing supply versus a declining demand, therefore they promise franchisers in big words a great career as an independent shop owner, where then the manufacturer sells to the franchiser and the franchisers go bankrupt.

The entire webspace industry doesn't live from consumers using websites, but from website owners paying for the webspace and even that branch of business is going down the drain due to an ever increasing offer of ever cheaper webspace.
Why is it that almost all faucets have massive problems with lagging connections, downtimes, exceeded ressources, etc.?
That's because the site owners all believe cutting expenses could get them into the profit zone while ignoring that the only way into the profit zone is more users, where more users requires better and faster webspace.

I have my own homepage (in my profile) where I pay roughly $30 per year for unlimited space and unlimited traffic, my site has grown over the last 15 years to roughly 2TB (yes with a "T") in size, but I have never had any kind of problem with speed or connections, my site is always up and lightning fast.
Compare that to the $10 or so the super cheap hosters cost and then tell me, what sense is there in saving $20 per year for a business that wants to make 1000s per month?
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: