Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83379 times)
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:16:54 AM

The site is not a scam, but is pretty unusable. Too many pop ups, terribly slow.You have to do over and over the same stuffs only to claima mission and to start a new one. It can take up to 20 mins to do a couple of stuffs.

Seems that the site owner is not very interested in making the experience better for his users, but he pays.
Website is very slow because a huge ddos attack is on it. Im working on it since sunday, some issues has been resolved but not all yet.
About the popup, its not more than before but with the website very slow, I know its almost unusable. Sorry for that, it will ne better soon, I promise.
Best regards
Jamboom, CMG owner
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:47:55 PM

The site is not a scam, but is pretty unusable. Too many pop ups, terribly slow.You have to do over and over the same stuffs only to claima mission and to start a new one. It can take up to 20 mins to do a couple of stuffs.

Seems that the site owner is not very interested in making the experience better for his users, but he pays.
Website is very slow because a huge ddos attack is on it. Im working on it since sunday, some issues has been resolved but not all yet.
About the popup, its not more than before but with the website very slow, I know its almost unusable. Sorry for that, it will ne better soon, I promise.
Best regards
Jamboom, CMG owner

No, Jamboom. It is not. Recently it started to launch pop ups also by simply selecting the tab or not even by selecting it. Now there are two new tabs opening in a row instead of one. The is a blank window opening from time to time with no content inside. You need three clicks to have the menu working and not two. Shortlinks (that thing you call Antibot) very often return an Internal error and you have to start the pain over and over again. Plus your pop ups providers screwed up all my browsing activity.

I already told you: you should be less greedy and care more of your users.

Regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:53:02 PM

Best regards
Jamboom, CMG owner

No, Jamboom. It is not. Recently it started to launch pop ups also by simply selecting the tab or not even by selecting it. Now there are two new tabs opening in a row instead of one. The is a blank window opening from time to time with no content inside. You need three clicks to have the menu working and not two. Shortlinks (that thing you call Antibot) very often return an Internal error and you have to start the pain over and over again. Plus your pop ups providers screwed up all my browsing activity.

I already told you: you should be less greedy and care more of your users.

Regards
Be sure that I'm not greedy. If I can remove Ads, I will.
Anyway, from now I'm just full time mitigating the ddos and checking the Ads at same time.
Weindi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:13:49 PM

Hi Jamboom, sorry it was my error, the contracts i have bought with litoshis is ok but with the contracts that are ended i´m not agreed. It's called stealing something, the same as with the refferalls on the start of cryptomininggame.

That´s not fair.

And with the popups, i must click 3 popups away befor Ican make the antibot, and in the missions there are 2 popups, and the popups are sad, they open´s a new browser with videos (nsbaking) on handy. If the contracts for me ended, the game ended for me also.

Greets

I have told you this with a support ticket.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:26:50 AM

Hi,
We have removed the annoying pop in the mining page.
I have checked the concerned Ad network and we had disabled the annoying ones like alert, sounds erotic, etc. But indeed they was still displayed. I'm currently asking the admins why.
Best regards
Jamboom
krisstian

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:51:21 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 08:26:43 AM by krisstian

I'm around since almost the beginning of this site, being among the first to reach Premium status. My thoughts about the HPower topic are as follows.

"SCAM": I disagree with this. I don't think the site is a scam, as it payed me constantly. Only a site-owner which doesn't honor its own promises. Or changes things as it sees fit, without acknowledging it did.

"whining newbies": this discussion applies only to those being around for awhile and which bought HPower with their own money, by deposit, when no limitations were in place. If you weren't affected by this, doesn't mean it's all nice and shiny. If now you buy a 1-year contract and in 2 months you get a notice that your 2-months contract has expired I don't think you'll be happy. Or?

History.
After the site was launched, the deposits were introduced and you could buy HPower with them. Were they added because people asked or because the site needed capital? Only jamboom knows the answer.
The news from 7th of January 2018 introduced deposits, but no limitations!:
https://cryptomininggame.com/news/important-update-v0-97-deposit-and-dash-mining

I think it was an error not to limit from the start how much HPower can be bough by deposits. Unless it was intentional, as capital was needed. A leader-board was available at that time, so I can tell you that there were people having 10000+ HPower(!). Yeah, things were starting to go crazy and it wasn't sustainable. So measures had to be and were put in place: removed leader-board, so people will stop asking "BUT HOW R THEY HAVING SO MUCH POWER?!?!?", reduced the max HPower you can buy by deposit (2500), 1-year contracts and so on. These measures were needed, otherwise the site would've not survived.

The 1-year contracts and HPower by deposit to max 2500 appeared ONLY later, in 26th of March, when withdraw to HPower was introduced:
https://cryptomininggame.com/news/important-update-v0-995-withdraw-to-hpower-and-more

During the discussions related to 26th of March update jamboom sad this (to which @BitcoinsHunter is referring to):
Of course, the couple of users who have more won't be truncated their hpower.

Having now in my account history that I bought a 1-year contract in 2018-01-10, which now is TERMINATED, is kind of impossible, if it was to be fair, isn't is jamboom?

Conclusions
Don't get me wrong, I recovered all the money I've invested, and some, but this doesn't change the fact that jamboom is lying, forcing now the 1-year contracts and saying "but it was like this always". He promised something when (probably) capital was needed, but now, as the site has taken off, he/she has forgotten those promises. Is it greed? I may be wrong, but I would say yes. Sad.

jamboom (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:26:30 AM

Conclusions
Don't get me wrong, I recovered all the money I've invested, and some, but this doesn't change the fact that jamboom is lying, forcing now the 1-year contracts and saying "but it was like this always". He promised something when (probably) capital was needed, but now, as the site has taken off, he/she has forgotten those promises. Is it greed? I may be wrong, but I would say yes. Sad.

Hi Krisstian,

Your post is usefull, thank you.

You are right for most of what you've said.

I guess I have to apologize for the misunderstandings which has taken place around the hpower.

Quickly after having set the get hpower by deposit, I have limited it for the reasons you have noticed. I've post a news about it which, i thought, was well understood that Hpower is lifetime until 1000, 1year plan above. It's not possible to let unlimited hpower for life, everyone would know that this would bring website to be overloaded one day.

Once again, website is under a huge DDOS attack. Some are literraly trying to kill Crypto Mining Game and I'm not letting that happen...

I am, once again, working on it with all the time I have to mitigate it, sorry for the heavy slowdown of the website.

Have a nice day anyway,

Jamboom, CMG owner.
krisstian

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:50:37 AM

Conclusions

Hi Krisstian,

Your post is usefull, thank you.

You are right for most of what you've said.

I guess I have to apologize for the misunderstandings which has taken place around the hpower.

Quickly after having set the get hpower by deposit, I have limited it for the reasons you have noticed. I've post a news about it which, i thought, was well understood that Hpower is lifetime until 1000, 1year plan above. It's not possible to let unlimited hpower for life, everyone would know that this would bring website to be overloaded one day.

Let's agree to disagreeCool
Again, I may be wrong, but I don't think it was just a language barrier. I'm inclined to believe it was a calculated decision not to say anything clear in march about what was already bought. Now can be called misunderstanding. When you realized that limits are needed, being so important, and with all the questions on the topic in this forum, I cannot believe you forgot to say in those news update, or later in the forum, that "Also, all the HPower bought until now will expire after 1 year since it was bought". C'mmon!
Senzacervello

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:32:57 PM

Hi,
I have checked the concerned Ad network and we had disabled the annoying ones like alert, sounds erotic, etc. But indeed they was still displayed. I'm currently asking the admins why.
Best regards
Jamboom

Jamboom,

try to think in advance instead of running to try to close the holes when the damage is made. Nobody has infinite patience.

Take care
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:56:24 PM

Hi,
Best regards
Jamboom

Jamboom,

try to think in advance instead of running to try to close the holes when the damage is made. Nobody has infinite patience.

Take care
That's what I've done limiting the hpower...
You don't imagine how many things I have to think about with this website. And that's without talking about the current ddos attacks I have to manage.
Anyway, I try to do my best, as always...
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:05:41 PM

Without wanting to get into this discussion about HP, let me say, I'm not sure how much longer my patience with this site will last.
Things are getting worse by the day.

Current example:
After we've had months of "internal server error" due to badly implemented ddos check, the solution seemed to have been, not fixing the implementation, but terminating the ddos check.
From there on the site got slower and slower, supposedly due to ddos attacks.
The solution to that now seems to be, reimplementing ddos check, but still not in a fixed way, but worse than before.
Now it goes like this:

The energy timer expires, I click "refill 1 energy", the popup appears, I choose my shortlink, but instead of the shortlink the ddos check appears.
After successful ddos check I get a Google warning, saying "cryptomininggame doesn't work" with a button to "reload".
After reload I get the well known old error from the CMG site, saying "an internal server error occured" together with the also long known "let us know, we will fix it asap".
After another reload I can start over, click the "refill 1 energy" and this time it works.
All this filled up with an enormous overload of popups, that become especially annoying if after the popup, instead of what you ment to do, you get an error that has been known and not fixed for about half a year now.
FeverishRandom

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:20:25 AM

Exchange don`t push ?
RagnarKnarf

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:55:16 PM

This can be classified like SCAM !!

If you want "play this faucet game" to earn some EXTRA satoshi, do not start. You just wasting your time:

1. When you start, site tell you: You can withdraw only when you reach level 10. Dont worry it is quick (it is not so quick btw.).

2. There is LOT OF AGGRESSIVE ADDS AND POPUPS.

3. Site force you to do "shortlinks" basicaly for free! One by one. You are able to start mission after that and you will get almost nothing.
There are some faucets where you will get paid instantly around 50 satoshi to your faucethub account and you can do this shortlinks parallery (x time more reward by shorlink).

4. After X days of forcing to do shortlinks basically for free you reach 10 level with aroun 700 - 1000 satoshi, but BOOOM you need to have 50000 satoshi, bye!!

5. If you invest there, you are not able to reach ROI (or maybe yes but you will waste there half your life!).

After 4. step almost everybody give up trying to get paid, this information is not mentioned anywhere on site and when i am thinking about all these steps, this can be classify like:

SCAM !!

This is one of less paing faucets if you are counting time/satoshi ratio!

There are A LOT of almost IDLE faucets where are you receiving XY times more crypto.
Drakon

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 04:02:19 PM

thank you admin for my payment.
https://i.imgur.com/Mhliwzl.png Smiley

Have a nice day.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:12:50 AM

If you want "play this faucet game" to earn some EXTRA satoshi, do not start. You just wasting your time:

1. When you start, site tell you: You can withdraw only when you reach level 10. Dont worry it is quick (it is not so quick btw.).

3. Site force you to do "shortlinks" basicaly for free! One by one. You are able to start mission after that and you will get almost nothing.
There are some faucets where you will get paid instantly around 50 satoshi to your faucethub account and you can do this shortlinks parallery (x time more reward by shorlink).

4. After X days of forcing to do shortlinks basically for free you reach 10 level with aroun 700 - 1000 satoshi, but BOOOM you need to have 50000 satoshi, bye!!

5. If you invest there, you are not able to reach ROI (or maybe yes but you will waste there half your life!).

After 4. step almost everybody give up trying to get paid, this information is not mentioned anywhere on site and when i am thinking about all these steps, this can be classify like:

SCAM !!

There are A LOT of almost IDLE faucets where are you receiving XY times more crypto.

I start to be boring reading post like this. What you are describing is Faucet. If you don't like faucet, so don't play it instead of saying bullshit...
RagnarKnarf

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:24:51 PM

SCAM !!

I start to be boring reading post like this. What you are describing is Faucet. If you don't like faucet, so don't play it instead of saying bullshit...

This is not bullshit!!

Faucet != fraud

This IS FRAUD. You are cheating people by false promises and by do not tell truth!
You cheat person who spend 10x more time then in some other faucets to get same value in crypto by mentioned technique of fraud.
This is reason why i am telling it is SCAM.

OK, example:
There is "faucet" where you can change 10-15 minutes of your time daily by 1000-1500 satoshi with min. withdrawal 20K satoshi:
+ without any shortlinks (you dont need pay attention!).
+ With working payouts
+ there are no SCAM techniques like in this CMG
+ it is possible to have around 7K satoshi daily but it is most optimal in first 10 - 15 minutes if we are talking about time/value ratio
+ you can change your satoshi by dividends and have little "passive income"
+ no aggressive popups which forcing user by scam technique like fullscreen mode etc. install bullshits.
+ lot of others

But OK, i will compare your CMG with shortlink faucet.
Sooo another example:
+ It is standard to have 30 - 50 satoshi per shortlink depends on quality of faucet.
- Yes there are faucets where you get 8 satoshi per shorling but i will not compare one fraud with another fraud.
+ you can do multiple shortlinks paralely, income can be 1000 satoshi / 30 min with INSTANT payouts to faucethub account

Read my first message one more time. THERE ARE FRAUD TECHNIQUES = SCAM.
I am sure you will pay all people who kill their time in your faucet, but they get MUCH MUCH MUCH less then elsewhere and you are using fraud techniques = scam.

Btw. I am not killing my time with faucets regularly, I Am just interested about micro earning world. I personally own few faucets and few PPC sites and projects.
And I am NOT using false promises, I am NOT ripping off users, I am NOT lying to users.

Btw2: Dont worry i will not answer anymore. I wrote my opinion, I have better things to do, I informed others and it is enough from my point of view. But please think about what are you doing with CMG

Btw3: Sorry about my bad English. It is my 4th language and i am not using it regularly.
venezolanobtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:40:34 AM

Can I buy power with CPScoin ??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:18:59 PM

From level 5, you can hugely increase your earnings by mining for real using your cpu!
You need to keep this window open. Don't worry if you accidently closed it, your earnings won't be lost and will be rewarded next time you Start/stop the mining process.

Yes we all know Coinhive stopped their service.

But is it so difficult to switch over to one of the many other mining-services?
Other faucets did it in less than a day !!!

irinaursskgb

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:52:16 PM

hi jamboom, im irinaursskgb on the site, i heard about the closure of coinhive and i advise you to use the miner of this site, https://webminepool.com/, he can be integrated to any site, and related to faucethub, check it, it mines BTC which is the most popular crypto to mine
Wizboi

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:59:31 AM

The thought that a game can earn you a living is nice. But if your mad because you havnt turned a profit sounds like you should think about a new career path. I love the site. Its fun just like a GAME should be. Its a fun way to burn time, and you can even earn from it. Maybe not a retirement fund but you are still earning while essentially doing nothing. Great site keep up the good work. Ignor the angry ones because if they are mad about not earning a living off a game then they should probably get out in the real world and make a buck.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: