Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83384 times)
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:58:21 AM

what you say makes no sense
because the same scammers you name
are the same as I see them now

There is only one way of preventing scammers, consisting of two things.

1) Limit the amount of simultanous trades one can setup to 2 or 3 at any given time
2) Observe the trades people setup and whenever someone sets up something fishy, ban them from further trading, on first attempt for a day or two, 2nd attempt a week or two, third attempt permanent

#1 is no problem at all, the current version already has that although the number is too high
#2 will be a problem for jamboom, because he doesn't have the time to do that

The biggest problem in this might be that the site itself is offering the biggest scams, giving unexperienced users the impression that crystals and cards might be worth way more than they are.
In the shop there's an offer to buy 1000 crystals for 6,500 sat, while in the market 1000 crystals for 50 sat is already overpriced.
In the shop there's an offer to buy 10 gold cards for 3,200 sat, while in the market 10 gold cards for 50 sat is already overpriced.

Either way a trade token isn't the solution, because that only prevents new users from trading as soon as most of the tokens have been picked off the map, while specifically new users will want to trade right on start, to get some crystals and cards.
Hi Thomasio,

Logical and Cartesian, as usual Wink

So, about what I can answer now:

1. Yer trade token has been set for limiting abuse in the market. For now it's certainly clumsy, but it works. I rather prefer a market with small amount, but fair offers, than a market overloaded of scam and ridiculous offers. OK, it's not perfect, but I think its a good start to work with.

2. I've worked some hours yesterday on something I should have done since a while; start of a moderation system in CMG. Until now, I was moderating EVERYTHING with me and myself. And, like you said, I don't have the time... I might take it, but during this time, who's gonna improve the game etc etc.
Now what I've set up allow me to delegate to moderators the possibility to 1) Check the market for unconsistent offers, cancel it and eventually ban the player is necessary. 2) Moderate the ingame support and provide answers to users in a better and faster way. This second point also mean that soon enough, ingame support will be open back to other demands than purchase issues, like bug report, help, etc.
I will also add more way to get trade tokens. The necessity to use something rare to create an offer is a psychological need to have quality offer into the market place. I agree that it might not be necessary for the reverse side - Complete an existing offer - I'm still thinking about it.

3. Shop offers might be adjusted to a lower price soon. I still need to redesign almost all of it to fit the new design version, as you certainly have noticed.

I think I can use this post as News on CMG if you don't mind Wink

Best regards,

Jamboom, CMG owner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 09:07:13 AM

No, I don't mind, but I do have one suggestion:
To my mind the trade token doesn't prevent abuse of the market, it only excludes mobile users from the market.
What does prevent or at least minimize the abuse is the limit of level / 3, where I would suggest level / 5 would be enough already.
So since you won't be able to tell who uses mobile and who doesn't, I suggest, give everyone a few tokens for a start and then make trade tokens part of the market, so they can be bought and sold.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:50:32 AM

To my mind the trade token doesn't prevent abuse of the market, it only excludes mobile users from the market.
What does prevent or at least minimize the abuse is the limit of level / 3, where I would suggest level / 5 would be enough already.
So since you won't be able to tell who uses mobile and who doesn't, I suggest, give everyone a few tokens for a start and then make trade tokens part of the market, so they can be bought and sold.
I agree with your advices thanks.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 09:57:20 AM

Once you're at it and it may be less work to do it all in once, if possible make game tokens and mining boosts part of the market as well please, I have over 500 game tokens and no clue what to do with them since I get them faster than I can use them.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:47:23 PM

Once you're at it and it may be less work to do it all in once, if possible make game tokens and mining boosts part of the market as well please, I have over 500 game tokens and no clue what to do with them since I get them faster than I can use them.
Yer, all will be done at once.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 04:19:48 PM

Yer, all will be done at once.

Thanks ....... and to give you some positive feedback, I gladly confirm receipt of 50K sat, took only 2 days from request.

Since this will be the last time I can manage to reach 50K sat before FH closes ...... what's the plan for next time?
rodexsg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:22:00 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2019, 04:37:01 PM by rodexsg

Hello
I have issue after the last quest update, i have my quest 100% completed, but it shows 0 and i cant claim it

http://prntscr.com/q0olys
bulfex

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:39:24 PM

Hello
I have issue after the last quest update, i have my quest 100% completed, but it shows 0 and i cant claim it

I have the same issue.
rodexsg

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:49:09 PM

Hello

I have the same issue.

It is ok now!
irinaursskgb

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:16:39 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2019, 04:09:19 PM by irinaursskgb

Important notice to jamboom :
even after battle quest ppl still blocking main game playing :
this game is about card fight you have to unleash it that way they will assume :
any player can attack any other player as many times as he likes even if he doesnt have a deck, because most of them still hiding, you have to put most of them in a corner so they can accept to play, i dont understand why they want to be in a cardfight but they have no decks ! thats abusive, very abusive !
oh and that : a loser wont lose his VP, the only natural contraint in the game will still the energy, gamers will have to pick whats the best for them in things working on energy : war quests which lead to actual contests-missions-jobs ..., that is the best output for the game battle
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 10:44:52 PM

this game is about card fight you have to unleash it that way they will assume :
any player can attack any other player as many times as he likes even if he doesnt have a deck, because most of them still hiding, you have to put most of them in a corner so they can accept to play, i dont understand why they want to be in a cardfight but they have no decks ! thats abusive, very abusive !

You did notice that well over 90% of all players shown in the map are never moving, did you?
Those are the ghosts of players who left the site a long time ago, most likely BECAUSE they didn't like it when it was announced to become a battle game.
You really feel fancy battling dead corpses?
You really believe the remaining players who are still there and haven't set a deck BECAUSE they don't want to battle (i.e. me) would stay on the site if they were forced to battle, or is it more likely they would leave?
I certainly would leave.
You believe jamboom would like seeing the majority of his users leave, because the handful of players who want to battle want to tell him what to do?
venezolanobtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:59:09 PM

Hi Thomasio,

1. Yer trade token has been set for limiting abuse in the market. For now it's certainly clumsy, but it works. I rather prefer a market with small amount, but fair offers, than a market overloaded of scam and ridiculous offers. OK, it's not perfect, but I think its a good start to work with.

2. I've worked some hours yesterday on something I should have done since a while; start of a moderation system in CMG. Until now, I was moderating EVERYTHING with me and myself. And, like you said, I don't have the time... I might take it, but during this time, who's gonna improve the game etc etc.
Now what I've set up allow me to delegate to moderators the possibility to 1) Check the market for unconsistent offers, cancel it and eventually ban the player is necessary. 2) Moderate the ingame support and provide answers to users in a better and faster way. This second point also mean that soon enough, ingame support will be open back to other demands than purchase issues, like bug report, help, etc.
I will also add more way to get trade tokens. The necessity to use something rare to create an offer is a psychological need to have quality offer into the market place. I agree that it might not be necessary for the reverse side - Complete an existing offer - I'm still thinking about it.

3. Shop offers might be adjusted to a lower price soon. I still need to redesign almost all of it to fit the new design version, as you certainly have noticed.

Best regards,

Jamboom, CMG owner.

Then unfortunately I will not be able to make changes
I have a double pentium with 2 GB of 32-bit RAM and the machine is not compatible with your game, it speeds up the processor and can warm me up a lot.
I suspect the game has built-in token mining
Moving the piece slows down, speeds up the processor and heats it up a lot.
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:15:38 PM

Hi Thomasio,

Best regards,

Jamboom, CMG owner.

Then unfortunately I will not be able to make changes
I have a double pentium with 2 GB of 32-bit RAM and the machine is not compatible with your game, it speeds up the processor and can warm me up a lot.
I suspect the game has built-in token mining
Moving the piece slows down, speeds up the processor and heats it up a lot.

Search for *TASKMANAGER* in Your PC and startup this application,
You can easely see what is eating the Sources from Your PC.

most likely your antivirus is that it eats all sources
You can solve that by restarting your PC or if your antivirus continues to eat, delete it and install it again.

CMG has certainly not hidden any real mining script
vkireev85

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:30:11 PM

Jamboom, you said that there will be an option to cancel the move (explore, attack etc.).
Just wanted to remind Smiley) It would be great if there was a possibility to cancel it within 2-5 minutes (or at any time)
Just sent my dron by misclick and I have to wait for 2+ hours.  Angry Grrrrrrr  Angry
I am glad that wasnt 2+ days move. Map is huge.
irinaursskgb

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:06:23 PM

You did notice that well over 90% of all players shown in the map are never moving, did you?
Those are the ghosts of players who left the site a long time ago, most likely BECAUSE they didn't like it when it was announced to become a battle game.
You really feel fancy battling dead corpses?
You really believe the remaining players who are still there and haven't set a deck BECAUSE they don't want to battle (i.e. me) would stay on the site if they were forced to battle, or is it more likely they would leave?
I certainly would leave.
You believe jamboom would like seeing the majority of his users leave, because the handful of players who want to battle want to tell him what to do?

Thomasio:I don't get why you are making a big deal of the battles. It looks like when you send a drone, but you get a war report instead of a mission report. If you lose, you lose something like 5 cryptocoinz and 10 crystals. And if you got a good deck, you never lose. Your gameplay aren't going to flip on it's head, if you add a deck. If that is to much for you, you are nothing but a dramaqueen.

Also, nobody have left the game, because of battle. They rather left the game because they lost to much mining power, or don't like the payout for missions. People are looking for profit.

irinaursskgb: You can't have unlimited attack on the same player. Then people are going attack endlessly the same player. You need a limit on number of attacks from same player, but the next player could restart the counter up to at least 10 total attacks, max 5 from two players or something like that

why not endlessly attacking ?! if i attack the same players with deck or not, whatever is their level, it also works on my character, so its fair enough ! its a battle game, and also with game quests, ppl still hiding, this is really abusive, he musts unleash the game, no contraints, as it runs on others, it will also run on me, i have also this to add, by unleashing the game : a loser wont lose his VP, the only natural contraint in the game will still the energy, gamers will have to pick whats the best for them : contests-war quests-missions-jobs ..., that is the best output for the game battle, but here we have bad gamers just like in yugioh !
in far east gamers can use all cards, because they dont have ppl complaining about cards "oh this card is too powerful !" while elsewhere in oceania-northamerica-europe ppl complained so much that in official contests you cant use any card there's official cards and non-official cards, and in this game im witnessing the same thing : abusive ppl who dont want to battle neither to participate in the game play and thats bull*hit
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 04:11:23 PM

Jamboom, you said that there will be an option to cancel the move (explore, attack etc.).
Just wanted to remind Smiley) It would be great if there was a possibility to cancel it within 2-5 minutes (or at any time)
Just sent my dron by misclick and I have to wait for 2+ hours.  Angry Grrrrrrr  Angry
I am glad that wasnt 2+ days move. Map is huge.

Far worse is if you do a long move and it doesn't work.
I frequently clear out a huge region over the day and then last thing before I go to bed is a long move into some other region where there are more missions.
Once in a while the next morning I find myself in the spot I started from because the move failed.
This happens if some other player has moved into the same spot you ment to go to, or if some other player has picked the mission you ment to go to before you got to it.
To my mind, if you do an 8 hour move and something fails, it's ok if you don't get the mission credited, but at least you should be in the distant area, not losing 8 hours time.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 04:14:44 PM

... abusive ppl who dont want to battle neither to participate in the game play and thats bull*hit

Would you rather have those players not being there? What would that help you?
They wouldn't "abuse" anything, they would simply not be there and you still have nothing to attack.
vkireev85

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:26:49 PM

Far worse is if you do a long move and it doesn't work.
I frequently clear out a huge region over the day and then last thing before I go to bed is a long move into some other region where there are more missions.
Once in a while the next morning I find myself in the spot I started from because the move failed.
This happens if some other player has moved into the same spot you ment to go to, or if some other player has picked the mission you ment to go to before you got to it.
To my mind, if you do an 8 hour move and something fails, it's ok if you don't get the mission credited, but at least you should be in the distant area, not losing 8 hours time.
Good point. I make a long move before I go to bed as well. I will now move to an empty location, instead of the spot with something good on it.
I think the system should put you into the closest spot, if someone chooses to stand there
But I wouldnt call it as "far worse". As if you make a wrong move and have to wait for several hours or even days is awful
Maholtan

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:28:23 PM

How I can get Trading tokens? I searched it but couldn't find it. Huh
Kindly let me know how can I get trading tokens for market exchanges. Smiley

The only place where you can get trade tokens is in missions in the world map, but it has become quite a hunt.
It appears there are users who scan the entire map and move around just to pick out the trade tokens and that's why there aren't many left in the map.
When V2 launched I used to find trade tokens from any given location in a distance of less than 50 fields or so, the last 3 days I found a total of ONE and I did move long distances.

As a suggestion to jamboom I'd say: Why don't you make trade tokens something one can sell in the market, of course without the buyer having to have one to make the trade?
Otherwise new users are getting excluded from the market, also for mobile users it would be quite helpful while the map doesn't work on mobile, meaning they cannot do any missions.

I might reconsidering seriously the market place once again. About the trade token. It has been set up to regulate the market place.
It's nonsense in a game to have guys who create Thousands of market offers, using it to either scam other players, or abusing on the Currencies exchange with multiple accounts, etc.
I've always say: Market place has to be an help, but CMG is not a trading platform, and will never be.
Of course, it can look unfair for player not to be able to "get" a trade because he does not have a trade token. In other way, if I allow trade without that, there might be abuse once again.
Anyway, I can had more chance to get trade token, that's possible.
I admit, I'm still thinking...

The solution is simple. You can automatically give 5-7-11 etc. tradetokens to all players everyday. Thus every player can trade in market easily.
venezolanobtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:43:14 PM

I do not use antivirus.
the game contains browser mining bot.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: