Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83399 times)
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 03:37:55 AM

Where is said option?  i have searched?

After you start a move or a mission, scroll down to the bottom of the map, open the + to see your "Current Missions", you will see all missions in progress where the oldest 3 have a cancel button.
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:04:23 AM

Any plans to refill the map with new missions?
There still are areas full of mission but large parts of the map are near empty by now.
Hi Thomasio,
As new mission is created once another one is complete. There is still the same amount of mission in the crypto-world. It's just that's randomly fullfilled. Some empty area today might be full in a couple of days.
Almost all the world bug and issues are fixed (I've said almost ^^).
After that, I'll start promoting the game, so more players will come (back) and it will be necessary to add areas and more missions.
Best!
Jam
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:05:42 AM

I still don't understand the game
it's all in english
I do not understand anything
I don't know how it moves
I don't know the commands
nobody gives support
there is no spanish
everything in English
I do not understand anything
Huh
Hi.
To help, You can check tutorials -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOsZQLnz5cJ0czRMpXDd_dw
Come to the discord channel, mods and players can help there -> https://discord.gg/nH8xa5H
Also, Spanish translations is done so you can switch the language in the top menu Wink
Best regards,
Jamboom
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:10:44 AM

JamBoom:
Bug!

"There's Satoshi over there!"
But "over there" is a square behind a building, so it's not selectable.
ie: No amount of clicking will get a square behind a building selected.

Can one swivel the map?  No..?
So you laboriously work out what the square's coordinates are and type them in.
But alas; you mistype the 1st digit of the 4 digit # and click 'Move'

And of your player crawls for a 1000 block trek..!

Is there any way to cancel the move?  No..?
So it seems I have no choice but to wait the 16 years the move will take.
All because the damn time wasting 'game'  (my arse!) is buggy..!

Maybe it's not a bug?
Maybe its a clever feature to keep 'mis-typers' from being able to claim a couple of nano-cents for 16 years!??

Oh; the joys of being forced to be a Lemming!
Smiley

Hi!
So, about the missions behind buildings, you can use the actions toolbar at the top left of the map, it's explained here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVoDwd78tOc
Cancelling a move has been set up a few days ago, and you can notice it in the missions details (bottom of world map), it's displayed by a well visible red button named "Cancel". Maybe you should hard refresh your browser by pressing CTRL+F5.
I don't really appreciate your last words, let's say I've not read them.
Have a great day Wink
Jamboom
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 08:58:33 AM

As new mission is created once another one is complete. There is still the same amount of mission in the crypto-world. It's just that's randomly fullfilled. Some empty area today might be full in a couple of days.

That explains why I found last night an area so extremely full of missions, with 210 energy I couldn't even take half of them.
Anyway, thanks for the info, that's good enough I think.

Remaining questions:
Plans for level 21 missions? With max level 20 missions it will take me 2 years to get to level 22.
When will game tokens, trade tokens and mining boost be added to the market, so one can sell them? Thought you had said you'd do that all in once together with adding trade tokens to the chests.

About remaining bugs in the map:
The last 2 days I noticed a few 100% chance but nothing there again, not many, maybe 1 in 30 or so.

Last but not least I owe you an apology, which I will combine with a question:
I had expected prices for crystals and cards to go down in the market, because we're now getting so much more of those, but that hasn't happened, prices in the market have remained stable, meaning I was wrong on that.
Since I'm selling all the crystals and cards I don't need, I'm in fact making more money from these sales than I make with mining and other missions combined.
Of course I don't mind, but I don't want to get into trouble with it, so let me ask: Is this considered unfair or something?
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:22:02 PM

That explains why I found last night an area so extremely full of missions, with 210 energy I couldn't even take half of them.
Anyway, thanks for the info, that's good enough I think.

Remaining questions:
Plans for level 21 missions? With max level 20 missions it will take me 2 years to get to level 22.
When will game tokens, trade tokens and mining boost be added to the market, so one can sell them? Thought you had said you'd do that all in once together with adding trade tokens to the chests.

About remaining bugs in the map:
The last 2 days I noticed a few 100% chance but nothing there again, not many, maybe 1 in 30 or so.

Last but not least I owe you an apology, which I will combine with a question:
I had expected prices for crystals and cards to go down in the market, because we're now getting so much more of those, but that hasn't happened, prices in the market have remained stable, meaning I was wrong on that.
Since I'm selling all the crystals and cards I don't need, I'm in fact making more money from these sales than I make with mining and other missions combined.
Of course I don't mind, but I don't want to get into trouble with it, so let me ask: Is this considered unfair or something?

Hi Thomasio,

About mission level 21, yer it's planned, pretty soon I guess.

What do you mean about remaining bug in world?

Trade token, game token, mining boost, etc... Everything will be set in the market at the same time. No link with trade token in Crates.

No problem for selling ingame stuff in the market Wink

Best!

Jam
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 03:06:21 PM

Remember on start of V2, we had loads of missions that said "chances of success 100%" but when we did the missions sometimes half of them came back with "nothing there"?
That happens now again, not often, maybe 1 in 30 missions or even less, but it happens, with no other player in sight.
I've had it with a trade token, not sending a drone, but moving there, said "nothing there", I moved away a few fields, the trade token was still there, I sent a drone and got the mission done with success.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:40:18 PM

Remember on start of V2, we had loads of missions that said "chances of success 100%" but when we did the missions sometimes half of them came back with "nothing there"?
That happens now again, not often, maybe 1 in 30 missions or even less, but it happens, with no other player in sight.
I've had it with a trade token, not sending a drone, but moving there, said "nothing there", I moved away a few fields, the trade token was still there, I sent a drone and got the mission done with success.
OK I see,
Yer, now it certainly that someone else has complete the mission before.
Have a nice end of day!
Jam
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 03:54:40 PM

OK I see,
Have a nice end of day!
Jam

Ermmmmmmmmm ...... how could that be?
How could someone else have completed the mission if it is still there after my first attempt failed?
I did the mission TWICE, once by moving there, said "nothing there", then moving away and sending a drone to the same mission with success clearly means nobody else has done this mission.
clearmaker

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:40:19 PM

OK I see,
Have a nice end of day!
Jam

Ermmmmmmmmm ...... how could that be?
How could someone else have completed the mission if it is still there after my first attempt failed?
I did the mission TWICE, once by moving there, said "nothing there", then moving away and sending a drone to the same mission with success clearly means nobody else has done this mission.

My girlfriend told the same, first nothing there and into the messages it's yellow, second time because the icon still is there, it just gave the reward
also here 1 on 20-25 times (she don't close the messages so i could ask it)
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:25:58 AM

I get a "Not enough energy or crystal" every attempt to do a world mission

Only change from before error, is my miner card was upgraded to level 15
I'm working on it,
Meanwhile, just refresh the page should do the trick Smiley
Regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:49:45 AM

I'm working on it,
Regards

I have tried for hours, while collecting energy, trading, doing jobs, and even shut down the browser and logged inn. I have also played the game for 12 hours + every day since added, and I know very well when things are ass they should. I can assure you that refreshing the page do not work
I'm working on it.
Also, you should have notice your crystal balance negative. It's because crystal used from the mission was not deducted.
Bug has been fixed and so, all the crystal spent since one and half day has been deducted at once.
Of course, all eventual negative balance will be update to a certain amount, but always more than 0 XD
Regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:51:37 AM

I'm working on it,
Regards

I have tried for hours, while collecting energy, trading, doing jobs, and even shut down the browser and logged inn. I have also played the game for 12 hours + every day since added, and I know very well when things are ass they should. I can assure you that refreshing the page do not work
Can you try again? I've just tried with your account and it works frmo my side.
Regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:00:08 AM

I'm on a mission now. Looks like you fixed it. Thanks!
Ouf...
Problem was:

to improve website performance, all Crystal and energy spent in world missions are now set to a temp data.
Regularly, real amounts are updated removing this temp crystal and energy.
But because of a syntax error, energy was removed, but not crystal...
It's fixed now. Thanks for the report.
EDIT: All negative crystal balance will be updated to a positive amount.
Best regards
koinsever

Activity: 882
Merit: 524

For Rent

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:18:50 AM

i dont agree with you about direct payments. its a big deal. i mean how do you handle 6 different payment method in one. its so complicated. and there must be huge "withdraw limit". newbies trying to reach 15 lvl for be able to withdraw.

force may be with you. its a complicated thing.

For rent...
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:43:45 PM

i dont agree with you about direct payments. its a big deal. i mean how do you handle 6 different payment method in one. its so complicated. and there must be huge "withdraw limit". newbies trying to reach 15 lvl for be able to withdraw.

force may be with you. its a complicated thing.
As you said XD
venezolanobtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:41:19 PM

[size=11pt]How is the token trade symbol?
I do not understand in the game
How is it??
Is Crypto Coinz the same as crypto trade?
How do you search?[/size]
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:54:18 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 12:04:37 AM by clearmaker

[size=11pt]How is the token trade symbol?
I do not understand in the game
How is it??
Is Crypto Coinz the same as crypto trade?
How do you search?[/size]

Like this one with the 2 white arrows   http://prntscr.com/q4g68e

you can go from island to next island by clicking on the edges of the islands like this here   http://prntscr.com/q4g97v
TimberWolf

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:28:25 AM

Looks like it's Direct to Wallet.  I'm not sure of the Minimum withdraw amounts yet.

CMG NEWS Section:
"Published on Nov 28, 2019

FaucetHub will soon be disabled from CMG. Direct to Wallet withdraw method will be added at first.

Hi all, hope you are doing well!

As you should know, FaucetHub will be disabled from CMG next week and I'm working on adding the Direct Withdraw method.

CMG will no longer work with services like FaucetHub. Why? This is not reliable in long term, let's see what happens to FaucetHub! It could be the same for the other same services like FaucetFly, ExpressCrypto, etc.

The biggest problematic, I know, is to find a way to have transactions fees as low as possible. This can be done in many Cryptocurrencies by batching transactions but it requires different tools for different cryptos and a huge work time each time (at least huge regarding the amount of work I have on everything else)...

Direct to Wallet withdraw method will require an email confirmation for security reasons.

En résumé :
FaucetHub will be disabled from CMG on 3d, December.
All FaucetHub payouts will be processed and cleared latest on 4th, December
Direct to Wallet Withdraw will be added latest on 3d, December.
Best!"
TimberWolf

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:40:09 AM

I do not use antivirus.
the game contains browser mining bot.

SCAN 1
https://prnt.sc/q4in5x

SCAN 2
https://prnt.sc/q4inha
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: