Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
Plagger (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:59:22 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:06:20 PM

Try reading some materials on a website called babypips. I began there with my journey a few months back and it helps applies trading techniques. One thing to note is the website is for Forex but I think it applies to crypto.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

I could recommend you the 'classic' for newbies, now reinvented:

The New Trading for a Living: Psychology, Discipline, Trading Tools and Systems, Risk Control, Trade Management (Wiley Trading)

https://www.amazon.com/New-Trading-Living-Psychology-Discipline/dp/1118443926/

Then you could continue with Babypips and https://bitcoin.org/en/ the FAQ section.

Be patient and trade only with money you can afford to lose.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:37:19 PM

Try searching basics about bitcoin,altcoins,trading and youll probably get some ideas there where you sharpen your knowledge about it. Trading is probably good  cause it is profitable although you need some money ready for trading. If your patient enough to wait for some knowledge try reading some threads and discussion to proccess all that slowly rather than quickly.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:39:20 PM

Forum has a section for newbie and you can find many good thing on it. For detail, you can research more about bitcoin via google and some audit website about bitcoin as bitcoin.org. However, not many place you can find show information which deep down bitcoin. Moreover, it is depend on what you looking for when you come to bitcoin ? Trading, service or mining ?  All you can do is practice and make your own experiences because no one can show you detail and directly.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:00:06 PM

I would just take two key words from op's idea - principles of "economics and trading". Thus, I would just go down to it. Economics is about management or managing your finances and trading is about how to multiply your capital.

So, they are interwoven. You don't talk about one and leave the other out. In other words, whatever book or article you are going to study or internet that you would visit, do not forget the economics of your business.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:03:19 AM

Good thing for a newbie is try to read first and know the knowledge about it have a research to website .Be patient to read some threads and trade only with money you can afford to lose.Practice also and make experience.You would probably love it as your new source of extra income

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

To be honest, you dont need economics in cryptocurrency. Trading is the one you need to learn and there is a section regarding to trading. Anything you need to know about cryptocurrency is here in the channel already. You just need to explore, do some searches and take time to read.

I commend you because you are gaining knowledge first rather that earning. Most of the people are thinking of earning first rather that learning which is wrong.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

-Dont put all your eggs in one basket
-Do all your research
-Don't follow advice blindly from others or go for "guaranteed money"
-Do practice risk and emotion management
-Don't fall prey to FOMO, have a gameplan and execute it
-Do tons of more research before making any moves, the markets are volatile and not forgiving.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:10:08 AM

Trading you can only really learn by doing. I recommend following https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/, especially the daily thread.

Other than that, you can only learn by doing. Start very small, say $100 maximum, and then test out strategies. Don't increase the amount you trade with till you are comfortable that you know what you are doing and have a good feel for the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:28:19 AM

If you want to trade  do not go directly on the trading site make a serious research about trading and be patient do not think of profit but be prepared first and if you want try to have a good conversation with an expert on trading be a member of their group and get an ideas on how to be a good trader then if you prepared now start trade at low money first. If you got profit then trade a higher amount until you can be wiser enough for that.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

The best advice I got from pros when I joined is to watch and observe the trend. Once you get how the systen works, research how crypto got to become as it is today. That's how I understood how things work here...
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

For all newbies, it will be better for them to just observed first before making a move, and always be updated in any news about cryptocurrency, it is nice also to watch what are the strategies of the top earners so that they can get an Idea, and the most important reminder for them is don't make decisions immediately when you encounter a unnecessary movements of coin value, always have a critical thinking, because in order to grab a bunch of money you need to gained more experience and knowledge.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Just keep work for bitcoin  you can achieve  also the goals of some member as long you keep having an effort and patience

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

Try reading some basics of economics and the history of bitcoins. I think basic supply and demand could make you survive and learn more in this forum.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Janodevera

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

Let’s be honest, Bitcoin has a steep learning curve. It takes a newcomer about 3 months of reading just to get up to speed on bitcoin’s basics. And like anything new and revolutionary, Bitcoin doesn’t fit with established ways of doing things. Understandably, not everyone has the time, inclination or risk appetite to get deeply involved with Bitcoin. On the flipside, anyone who’s heard about Bitcoin knows that involvement with it can be immensely profitable. A glance at financial media over the past few years was enough to make anyone regret missing Bitcoin’s early days. There’s no question that Bitcoin made multi-millionaires of particularly lucky, daring or brilliant people. The possibility of such outsized returns makes Bitcoin attractive despite its learning curve particularly in an economy in which many other asset classes are struggling.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

If you really want to have some ideas and get some knowledge about bitcoin, the forum is the best area.Questions and answer can be found here.And the best thing here is, you can get actually many answers form questions that also came from the experience of other bitcoin users.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

If you really want to have some ideas and get some knowledge about bitcoin, the forum is the best area.Questions and answer can be found here.And the best thing here is, you can get actually many answers form questions that also came from the experience of other bitcoin users.

My adviice for the newbie just keep searching and read the article about the cryptocurrency so that you will understand what you are involving soon. Try to read the thread in this forum to catch an idea about the topic they are talking. Be patient and don't forget the rules and regulations in this forum. More challenge comes to you just think positive to gain positive results. Welcome in this forum.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

I watched many YouTube tutorials about crypto-currency trading. Everything they
said I seen here on forum already. People who makes this kind of tutorials are the ones
who got their experience here.
   Watch random videos, read what is happening here, and most of all participate in
all sorts of trading with money you have, learn your way trough.
   I would not recommend any sort of paying for any kind of tutorial! You will regret later
cause same things you could find here for free. Some people learn that too late, do not be
one of them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

One advice in case you are successful with bitcoin and you earn a few of them:
Don't tell the people how much coins you have. I think it's best to keep a low profile from the beginning. As soon as people start thinking you have money, some will try to get it!
And because bitcoin transactions are not reversible, your coins would be gone for good if those people are successful with their stealing attempt.

It's me!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: