Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
Jahson420

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
Try searching basics about bitcoin,altcoins,trading and youll probably get some ideas there where you sharpen your knowledge about it. Trading is probably good  cause it is profitable although you need some money ready for trading. If your patient enough to wait for some knowledge try reading some threads and discussion to proccess all that slowly rather than quickly.

Thank you for the advise. I will keep this as note. Thank you! Newbie here.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
being in crypto its not that easy to learn everything you need here,no other place to be knowledgeable about trading and and economics than bitcointalk.org becausein this forum everything you need to learn is available,only if you can put more time reading ,lots of articles links and advices towards newbie that can find here.and besides youre just beginning your journey here.dont be so much excited try to make things one by one
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:34:40 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 06:14:22 PM by Hazaki

It's really weird , and i really think that you didn't search hard enough because there's really tons of informations whether here, on Youtube or on google generally . You basically can self teach yourself anything if you got a strong will just using the internet .
But you don't really need to learn economics in depth if your main activity will be in trading since these both things aren't really the same , you should of course know the basics of the economics to not feel like a fool whenever reading technical expressions , but what you really want is learning how to trade , and for this you got the trading section where you'll find more than you are looking for ! There are a lot of highly experienced members that contribute to the forum on a daily basis and from which you can learn everything you need to become a successful trader , just don't fall to FUD and posts not based on clear explanations and adapted strategies .
Good luck mate !
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

I advise to stay patient and continue to follow the bounty program to get free altcoin from campaigns you follow
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

Mostly, I read here in the forum because I know that there are many become successful traders here and can give great advices to follow and to get. And also you can also joined telegram group such as campaigns you must also look at their works of advice there and on how they can deal.
Yes this forum will give full information about each and every coin in this market. If you want to know about any particular coin just type that coin name in google like "coin name Bitcointalk" you will get the link go through that link you will get the information. google is the best source to find answers for your questions.
I do agree with you it is very famous currency now so each and every sire on google will give you fine information about bitcoin, bitcoin talk is the best place where you can know about the market condition about bitcoin, when is the time to invest and when it is time to sell, for me best time to invest is the low price, if you see in market bitcoin is being less in price buy your bitcoin and hold it, if you see it is increasing and selling price it at the level where you can easily earn huge profit then you can sell out, so the best thing for new user is to get knowledge to gain and patience to hold with your bitcoin.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

As you are still in the newbie rank, I suggest you first to earn some altcoins by following some bounty threads which situated in Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. I am sure if you start claiming your first coins then you can start learning how to make trades using any trading platforms like bittrex or poloniex.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

I must say to you that, you can try to search about the basics topic on bitcoin in website, then you must read it carefully for you to understand what you are reading. And for what you want to learn is you can search on the website the things that you wantbto learn about bitcoin if you ate done reading the basic things in bitcoin, tou can search now the trading or in economics and understand it craefully also.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

first you must have the eagerness and willingness.. Read the forum always.. you have patience and positive outlook..and knowledge of course ..
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Hi and welcome!

It's pretty hard to find trading guides that are directly related to bitcoin, I would suggest you to use investopedia in order to learn the basics of trading, and not the basics of trading crypto.

The main difference between regular trading to crypto trading is that most of the cryptocurrencies are trading at low volume and that's why most of them tend to be so volatility, but basically the graph analyze is being done at the same way like you were trading regular stocks.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

I would like to suggest to you that read threads for beginners, it will help you how to deal with things here and how you can earn money, being involve with signature campaigns, and the rules and regualation as well for the security of your account from having red trust whixh will prohibit you to join most of the campaigns since it symbolizes as having a bad reputation, lile spam post, low quality post and many more violations.

krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

You should start by learning methods like diversification to reduce risks with investments. One of the easiest methods to manage the investment risk is by diversifying your portfolio.  For instance, it is seen that majority of the new investors invest their entire savings in a single project. This practice increases the risk. For instance, suppose you found the stocks of a particular company good and you invest all your capital to buy the stocks of the company. This can create huge problems if the value of the stocks of the company comes down due to any reason.

Signature available for rent
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

By the date of your post and activity I can conclude that you simply gave up about all this learning or you simply found better source than bitcointalk. My own, I find the forum as better place for newbies to find out everything about crypto, add to that it is possible to find mates to share knowledges Smiley
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

By the date of your post and activity I can conclude that you simply gave up about all this learning or you simply found better source than bitcointalk. My own, I find the forum as better place for newbies to find out everything about crypto, add to that it is possible to find mates to share knowledges Smiley

With this forum the newbie can learn about crypto-world especially when they have time to understand about the conversation on each member here. The exchange conversation can really helps to the newbie and I have the link for more learnings about the glossary in this crypto-world.

https://cryptominded.com/glossary-cryptocurrency-terms-need-know

Hopefully it's more understable to the newbies in terms of crypto-world.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

When I started, I was searching for information in different forums a lot. Of course I started with basic information. Besides, I continue finding something new every day.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

I would just go down to it. Economics is about management or managing your finances and trading is about how to multiply your capital.

So, they are interwoven. You don't talk about one and leave the other out. In other words, whatever book or article you are going to study or internet that you would visit, do not forget the economics of your business.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

Just a little bit advice for newbie dont be too aggressive
Maybe you should read more about trading investments and other basic information that a newbie needs to know.  Just read you it will help you to become acknowledged in the future you can use that as a primary and advance knowledge so you can dodge a scams.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

I think basic way is buy when low and sell when high. Hold when the market decrease. If you want no risk, you can participate in bounty campaign.
Odebode5

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

As a newbie one needs to remain focus and steadfast and know that those ones that are already at the top were once newbie. So keep doing what is required of you
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

Just take time to read a lot, you'll be learning so many when yoi red.Reading also you to.make good decision on what to do with your investment. Be willing to learn more, this kind of idea requires continuous study on how you will improve your ablity to.make your fund grow and avoid scams that are widely spreading. Resources sucj as white paper, reviews and even this forum itself ia enough to gain knowledge about thia things.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

For those who are new here in bitcoin, you should have be familiarize on what you have entered. You should search for some information about bitcoin to understand well. So can ask advices for those who earn in bitcoin and have been successful in life because of it. Aside fron it is reliable, they've experienced it already.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: