Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

Therebare a lot of good sources on the internet and there are a lot of articles too. If you want to learn about trading and cryptocurrency market you can actually look at youtube since there are helpful videos that can help you understand the important aspects and elements that influencea the crypto market.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

my advice. read more about posting on all topics. crypto trading is very different from stock trading in general because crypto price is very difficult to predict and there is no method to analyze it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

As a newbie learn first the basics of what you like to do because there's a lot of ways to earn here in crypto currency and one might be good for you and the other one might be bad based on your personality. If you want to try investing then go and make some research about it, there's a lot of threads here that can help you with that. And if you want to try your trading skills then do the research again and have some plan and strategies so that you will succeed here.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

my advice. read more about posting on all topics. crypto trading is very different from stock trading in general because crypto price is very difficult to predict and there is no method to analyze it.
i think because there is no regulation from many governments, the price of cryptocurrency, purely controlled by number of supply and number of demand, so the news is very influential on its development, therefore we must follow the latest news about it

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
There is not such a thing because those are very deep subjects and it is almost impossible to include everything that could be necessary even to have some basic understanding of the economy and trading in a single article or even a book, read books about trading in general, you do not need books specialized in bitcoin since the same techniques apply and the same is true for the economy since bitcoin is still subject to the same principles as the rest of the economy.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

As a newbie learn first the basics of what you like to do because there's a lot of ways to earn here in crypto currency and one might be good for you and the other one might be bad based on your personality. If you want to try investing then go and make some research about it, there's a lot of threads here that can help you with that. And if you want to try your trading skills then do the research again and have some plan and strategies so that you will succeed here.
It is not difficult. You just need to find out through the social channels through a few turns and then find the document speed. Learn what it has to offer, when it comes to what we need to do. The important thing is that your finances should consider your finances before joining in order to avoid the unsuccessful failures.
cloud9ners

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:31:30 AM

I am newbie too but I have my first account which is full member I will just advise you to just read in some forum be ware of your post so you'd couldn't have negative trust.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

I'd like to share my knowledge and give a few advice to some newbie, Crypto Currency is in need for understanding and support specially in bitcoin, here in this forum is not right to give a negative issue about it instead we pursue to advertise the goo intention of bitcoin.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

I think to do trading as a beginner then you have to find a lot of information and dare to try it so you will get experience that will make you more know about trading because in fact experience is the best teacher
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

Make your own research then read more article and try to experience it because through experience you can gain more knowledge but you must read more and by that you can have some ideas before you enter trading industries.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

Try searching basics about bitcoin,altcoins,trading and youll probably get some ideas there where you sharpen your knowledge about it. Trading is probably good  cause it is profitable although you need some money ready for trading. If your patient enough to wait for some knowledge try reading some threads and discussion to proccess all that slowly rather than quickly.
i agree, They have plenty of tutorial for beginners to get a chance of getting a idea what bitcoin wallet are going. For all beginners just read all the forum they have in this bitcoin talk.  Be patient to read all about what first to do about bitcoin wallet for the investment such as this year.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

For all newbies, it will be better for them to just observed first before making a move, and always be updated in any news about cryptocurrency, it is nice also to watch what are the strategies of the top earners so that they can get an Idea, and the most important reminder for them is don't make decisions immediately when you encounter a unnecessary movements of coin value, always have a critical thinking, because in order to grab a bunch of money you need to gained more experience and knowledge.
You should watch and observe before you get involve in cryptocurrency simply because lack of knowledge about it can lead to losing money. You can read some articles, news and you can also learn by just visiting this forum which can help all newbies. Lastly, you can also watch some videos about it and just be patience before making move.
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

advice from me. always read and update knowledge about crypto through any media including reading post in this forum. basically the principle of economic and digital commerce is the same as economic and trade principles in general. which distinguishes only the currency used. you can read about the economy and trade on google.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

You should learn some basic knowledge about cryptocurrency, platform blockchain, how to deal ... In bitcointalk forum there are also many topic to guide for newbie, you should learn more there. Only you have new Decide how you are, so learn yourself to have the experience for yourself. Do not rush to make money without knowledge.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

I don't know if you're still interested to learn since this post was created November 2017 and your account seem inactive.

So just for the benefit of other users that also looking for some books, then read these books.
Must read books on cryptocurrency

Hope this will help you out.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

advice from me. always read and update knowledge about crypto through any media including reading post in this forum. basically the principle of economic and digital commerce is the same as economic and trade principles in general. which distinguishes only the currency used. you can read about the economy and trade on google.
Yeah crypto currency has some features which can be use to earn better profit and more income for us. I think new users should try to learn more before they invest as if they will have good knowledge so it will make them able to invest on right time and sell on perfect time at the same time it will be good for them to join campaign as bitcoin has campaigns which is source of earning and learning both, I think new investors should join must.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

I myself just runs with mu stock knowledge of basic economics I took up when i was in highschool and the rest are supported by massic google searches and asking questions in the forumn. That is a very good way of tackling crypto currency. Reading up before investing is a good way to reduce risks in your investments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

I don't know about books but you can definitely check out the newbie thread on this forum and start there. For me crypto currency is like stock market trading tutorial for newbies as it is. Besides, I don't think that we will see an overwhelming amount of literature in matket about Crypto currency being that no country endorses it.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

I think in this forum everything was reviewed and conveyed how to invest start and get the benefit of reading and understanding, whatever way to invest with crypto currencies confidence and patience are the main capital in starting to invest
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Basically it starts with your interest with this matter in this type of industry and everything i knew, i got it from this forum and from google searches and also by my friends that I know. It wouldn't hurt to have a basic knowledge of economics, which was thought in school days but basically the rest would be just reading posts, common sense and a heck of a lot of google searches or youtube vlogs and reviews.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: