Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:21:51 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

Read more tutorial videos about in trading and ask most of the time here in the forum, besides nothing to loose if you ask em.
Because learning is our tools for us to become successful in the end, and so that we won't be a victim by the scammer or hacker here.
And my tips is be observant for the traders who do trade in the actual market market platform of how they act when the price is moving.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:45:54 AM

I am not familiar of doing some trading before but still I know that you can learn also from watching in other websites that can help you improve your knowledge. And most importantly is to get some advice to your friends who are really experienced in trading of how to make it more effective in earnings.

arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:31:42 PM

My advice for beginners is better to learn with a mentor who really understands cryptocurrency because they can explain about you more deeply based on the experience they already have
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:24:54 PM

The best advice I got from pros when I joined is to watch and observe the trend. Once you get how the systen works, research how crypto got to become as it is today. That's how I understood how things work here...
maybe not just that as a beginner must understand with all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies by knowing the risk that investors will have great confidence and patience because it is the main capital in investing in crypto currencies
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:07:52 PM

The best advice I got from pros when I joined is to watch and observe the trend. Once you get how the systen works, research how crypto got to become as it is today. That's how I understood how things work here...
maybe not just that as a beginner must understand with all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies by knowing the risk that investors will have great confidence and patience because it is the main capital in investing in crypto currencies
indeed self-confidence and patience are the main capital in investing here. we know that no one knows for sure when bullrun will occur, so patience and psychological endurance are key

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:24:17 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
I will just advise you not to be like other newbies. Majority of them I see here are fond of acting like they don’t even have senses at all (sorry to say that, but it’s true). The way they talk about bull run pisses me out a lot. They buy out of FOMO, they don’t even do their research and they just jump in just because someone told them they can make free money from crypto. There is nothing like free money here, you will have to work hard for it, if you don’t, you end up with loss.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:54:44 PM

Whether it is newbie or a long term user, always a good learning and better understanding about the market will let one to be on the safer side unlike the market fluctuation and price of bitcoin. Majority of the users have a thinking of getting rich investing without knowing the risks. The same gives an end point for their cryptocurrency related activities.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:30:06 PM

Whether it is newbie or a long term user, always a good learning and better understanding about the market will let one to be on the safer side unlike the market fluctuation and price of bitcoin. Majority of the users have a thinking of getting rich investing without knowing the risks. The same gives an end point for their cryptocurrency related activities.
Good point, I think that's a very big problem of all Lambo/Moon investors. They are too greedy and fall for every scam like fake ICOs or they hope to make good returns in a pump and dump group. An attitude of getting rich overnight is never successful and will always result in a loss of money.

Smiley Smiley
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 10:52:40 PM

My advice for beginners is better to learn with a mentor who really understands cryptocurrency because they can explain about you more deeply based on the experience they already have
You can learn from seniors. But learning through everything from your own experience makes you a more solid trader. This may force about some money and psychology, but you should not be afraid of it.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:04:58 AM

Well I find it also hard to know where to learn about economics and trading but I am willing to know more that's why I I just research it in other websites. And reading about some references here is not enough to make sure that you can get a better idea that's why you should check some articles in different websites to improve your knowledge about Cryptocurrency.
Perhaps you skipped most of the answers following right after OP's question. Bitcoin.org is one of the website which give clues on how to start trading, crypto investment and other relevant information that may see you through successful crypto activities. Such the FAQ section for more related answered questions that may be of help.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:20:00 AM

You can learn from seniors. But learning through everything from your own experience makes you a more solid trader. This may force about some money and psychology, but you should not be afraid of it.
if we ever suffering loss, i think it could be good experience for us to improve our skills and technique.and ofcourse we could sharing each others with another crypto expert so our knowledge improved.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:20:49 AM

dont believe any person in any forum, any chat channel or social media. make your own research. take your own risk and if you are really satisfied, only invest this time. otherwise avoid from this market.
Actually the experience here can also help for beginners to know very well about a project and also to add insight into cryptocurrency,so actually it doesn't hurt
I was also included in the beginning of believing in the guiding person, this is very necessary for us to have a mentor in an investment or a new thing because indeed he who has experience in the field

Can learn from people who are experienced is very good but I only study with friends and find out what is being questioned on the internet. All what you are looking for in my opinion will be on the internet that you can open with a network connection.
Bitcoin is best on internet now a day and it is on trend so it will make progress, we are investors we should have good information about what we are investing and what we are buying to hold, this is modern age we can get whatever we want to know related crypto currency, it is very important to have information and knowledge that’s my only suggestion and never panic.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:18:46 AM

if we ever suffering loss, i think it could be good experience for us to improve our skills and technique.and ofcourse we could sharing each others with another crypto expert so our knowledge improved.

If you are a bounty hunter who only looks for work and is paid for with new types of Altcoin that are always growing every day, you might not feel a loss. but you can see people who capitalize on their money to make a big profit because it's so different.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:54:05 AM

Keep learning everything that has to do with Bitcoin. Always take part in the forum, because all the knowledge we need is here, go surfing on Google, so our knowledge will be even more, besides that we can see tutorials on youtube about systems that allow us to benefit from Bitcoin.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 02:34:03 PM

Keep learning everything that has to do with Bitcoin. Always take part in the forum, because all the knowledge we need is here, go surfing on Google, so our knowledge will be even more, besides that we can see tutorials on youtube about systems that allow us to benefit from Bitcoin.
Agree, newbie should start from the basic and related bitcoin and crypto via google, many posts on google provide very complete information for newbie, newbie's mission is only to search and select the necessary information and in accordance with their purpose. Also, instead of searching on youtube, I think we should search for someone who has the knowledge and experience, they will bring us many better answers, youtube can't solve all questions.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:53:54 PM

Agree, newbie should start from the basic and related bitcoin and crypto via google, many posts on google provide very complete information for newbie, newbie's mission is only to search and select the necessary information and in accordance with their purpose. Also, instead of searching on youtube, I think we should search for someone who has the knowledge and experience, they will bring us many better answers, youtube can't solve all questions.
if we focus on one problem, I think youtube or google is enough to be used as a reference, learning one problem to really understand, because everything must be done in stages and step by step
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:26:51 AM

If you are a bounty hunter who only looks for work and is paid for with new types of Altcoin that are always growing every day, you might not feel a loss. but you can see people who capitalize on their money to make a big profit because it's so different.
For sure it is not good to stop at a point try to keep on moving if you have time to spend in crypto currency you can earn good amount of money joining bounty and signature campaign, otherwise it is good to spare some amount form your monthly earning and spend it on buying profit worthy coin, just like bitcoin and ETH.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:15:17 AM

You can get clear idea about economics by watching the videos on Youtube and also the book rich dad s poor dad will greatly helps you.

But trading is simple in my opinion,you have to buy something and sell the for the high prices if you want to make money but economics is totally different.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:24:57 AM

You can get clear idea about economics by watching the videos on Youtube and also the book rich dad s poor dad will greatly helps you.

But trading is simple in my opinion,you have to buy something and sell the for the high prices if you want to make money but economics is totally different.

Yeah, in YouTube a huge videos and courses are here to get information and knowledge. I don't think anyone has a problem to learn about it. Only search a right way and get information.
Basically we lean about trading time to time and our experience wise we make profit. I don't think in first time we make big profit in trading, and trading is not easy as we think about it.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Romanianz

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:21:01 AM

when you give the theory of commerce everyone can say that but many people who just realize to be able to apply it all require very high patience and the belief not to give up easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: