Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:57:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are unhappy?  (Read 6033 times)
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:57:57 PM

Because they have their forecasts and things that they think would happen, but if it doesn't go as they wish - they become upset. That's pretty it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:02:07 AM

People not contented what he got, or some people have trauma in thier life, or maybe their miss someone who die. People not contented because we have desire in our life and we have feeling also.
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:53:16 AM

People are unhappy because they choose to hate than to forgive those who hurt them. When you let anger and hate consume you, you will be eaten by it alive even without knowing it.

Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:59:35 AM

Because sometimes we are not contended what we have in materyal things. We should be thankful and contended, but we are just a human we still feel unhappy in things that we didnt get.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:33:09 AM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

Most people that are not happy is because they haven't achieve what they want in life, they want something that they don't really need, they want it because they saw it in other people's life and they want to have it too. They think that it can bring happiness to them too.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:35:49 AM

People are unhappy because they choose to hate than to forgive those who hurt them. When you let anger and hate consume you, you will be eaten by it alive even without knowing it.

Good point. I haven't seen a happy angry person before. It also is not easy mowadays for people to.be contented with what they have evem if they have enough. People who doesn't expect much usually are those that find happiness and contentment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
David_M

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:28:13 AM

I think the root of many problems is envy, sometimes people are unhappy with envy
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:36:29 AM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

I think there are some sayings that may be connected or related to this question. "Too much love will kill you", it might be in a lyrics of a song but I think it is related to this question, why? When you are blindly following your dreams, you are forgetting the people or the things that can actually make you happy, and you will just know that after you have reached your dreams where you are not running to catch something, but you are now finding yourself back to the traces that you made while running for your dreams.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:56:13 AM

so many reason why people are unhappy what they have,if they see to other people a things they like,,they like they have it also.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:30:53 AM

Even the richest people on earth are not happy simply because people are not contented with what they have. Happiness cannot be found in the luxury cars and cozy home, neither in the millions of dollars and jewelries, nor fame and power if you are surrounded with fake people. One can have true happiness by being contented with simple things, like a not so expensive houses and less material things. Having a pure heart without hatred, unselfish acts and a clean concience are enough to make someone happy inside and will eventually show in the outside. Those are things that money cant buy.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

Why people are unhappy?
I think people are unhappy because low self-esteem becomes the trigger of difficult people happy.
there are 2 causes of unhappy people:
1. Complaining
Weather is sunny or rainy, people keep complaining. Be careful of people who mostly complain is the trait of people who are difficult to be happy. Small problems are often made into big things to think seriously. This will keep people from thinking creatively.

2. Think negative
there are some people who have a narrow mindset and look at things from the ugly side will be difficult to get a sense of happiness, people with this negative nature never work to find solutions to problems. But just complaining about the same thing and gradually will cause them more stress.  Smiley
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:41:16 PM

Some people are unhappy because they are not contented with what they have in their lives. Some people are too materialistic. We should focus more on the people in our lives like our families and friends. Having good relationships and being thankful for everything that we have and having peace with ourselves and everyone is the key to happiness.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:15:10 PM

That's the nature of the human kind, to be unhappy. You're happy part time and you're unhappy the other part of time, pretty balance. All time happy = euphoria, it's not good.

donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

I think there are many reasons that make people unhappy . Even for me , i sometimes showed that i tried to be happy and enjoy my life to the fullest . But in the evening , when i sleep , i feel very sad . I don't know what things make me really happy .
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:31:16 PM

Because we ever are waiting to be happy, we are waiting to reach a goal or something like that to be happy. But it frequently never happens. When it happens, this happiness is not longstanding and those people restart the cycle again, wishing to get something to be happy for some days and being unhappy for the most of their lifes.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

People are unhappy because we are not contented,  humans desire more, and want to achieve more by nature and sometimes we forget what really matters and i believe that its the quality of our relationships with our family,  friends and loved ones will give us happiness and ofcourse God.
mimibug

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

People are unhappy cause they do what they don't want to do and live the life they don't want to live.
Otherwords - people lie to themselves, that's wht they are unhappy.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:17:45 PM

People are unhappy cause they do what they don't want to do and live the life they don't want to live.
Otherwords - people lie to themselves, that's wht they are unhappy.
it is well noticed...I also often feel that people are unhappy because they fill their lives by things they don't like, instead of making efforts and finding those activities that will bring both benefit and pleasure...it is easier to them to suffer and to sit in their swamp
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:54 PM

We people are unhappy is contributed with many factor.  It's either it came from family, or it came from society or it is originated in ourself. We are all longing for things that we wanted that is why we keep on dreaming and striving hard to achieved it, but if we already have it we suddenly realized that it is not what we are looking for. Desires can also be a factor of being unhappy. 

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:38:01 PM

I think it is in our nature to want more and be more. Successful always wants something. When a person becomes rich, their goal was to give back to the community and create more opportunity for others. I don't know why they have to that but I think it feels good when you helped people in a larger scale. Being unhappy is not about having a lot of money. It's all about being contended with what you have. This is were a lot people struggle, they will always want something and forgot about the things that makes them happy.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: