Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 08:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are unhappy?  (Read 6035 times)
Temitope

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

Unhappy people are distrustful of most people they meet and assume that strangers can’t be trusted
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

This state of solitude i guess it is a choice but again, i would better stay alone then to stay with fake friends. In our days real porpoises in life and friends are very rare.
illymoka

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

It is very difficult to be happy apart from the society and its goals. If today's happiness is a material security, it is very difficult to stay completely out of such vital signs and not be at least partly under its control.
AltBiting

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

Actually, the answer is easy. what do you seed in your mind and thoughts, that comes outside. it mey soung strange and unreal, but try this. Positive comes from clear, intelligence mind and thoughts. what music do you listen, what books are you reading, what movies are you watching, these all may affect your life. you should try throw all you unhappy and pessimistics mamories away and the result wont be waiting to come. o wisp you happines!!
GooglerMaster

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

Because they dont want to be)) Happiness comes from within. Only you choose to be happy))
paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

My thoughts on happiness come from a few moments in my life that standout.

1) My Dad was most miserable in his life when he had the most money. Money =happiness.

2) In Egypt, we bought a couple soccer balls for a poor village that didn't have any. All of a sudden, the kids started fighting about who the soccer balls belonged to. Some of them were really upset they didn't get their own. Envy does not allow for happiness.

3) Some people seem unable to ever be happy. It seems to be a combination of nature and nurture, but I'm sure there are many situations in which people cannot get to that state of "happiness," whatever that means to you.

4) Afraid of being judged. I've removed the phrase "don't judge me," from my vocabulary. Whether or not you want to be judged, you are at nearly every moment of everyday. And if you worry about what other people are thinking it will drive you insane. Better to assume they are judging while still going on with your business and doing what you want to.
Ever-young

Activity: 1246
Merit: 217

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

The reason people are unhappy is because of unaccomplished goals, setback in businesses, lack of finance, frustration, depression, keeping of grudges, jealousy and greediness. Consequently, for people to live happily they must not allow the above mentioned to influence their lives and they must learn to be contented with what they have.

daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:25:13 AM

People who are not happy in their life means that their life is incomplete and they have a big problems that they cannot solve. Unhappy people may lead their life into depression until they think of killing themselves as suicide. And those people who are not contended in their life are the unhappy one. Those people who envy others , and those who are only living with themselves are the loneliest people.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

people are every day running in a gall so there are no any mental fit first people need go to religious places and cool down the mind and plan the life to a able galls
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:18:35 AM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

Its because they dont have everything, every people has its own loneliness maybe they are rich but they dont have a complete and happy family or people are happy but they font have enough money, im saying that they have something to find or they have something  needed.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:32:52 AM

They aren't contented and satisfied with what they have,
They feel lonely or out of love I think this are the reason's why people are unhappy.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

For me people are unhappy because they are not contented with what they have. They  easily get jealous of others who have the wealth and power and they're expectation does not meet they're satisfactory.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

Insecurity and being too negative prevents a person from being happy.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:29:29 AM

This because we have something deep within ourselves that will never be satisfied with the things we have in life. Like we need Love and we can't just buy this. Friendship, real friends are those who stayed even without money and its hard to see other people who just stick because you have what they want. Real friends can't be bought and you might not have at least one, this could make you feel unhappy. Or perhaps they were never contented in their life. Maybe Life is too chaotic.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
vanderveld

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:20:06 AM

because they are never satisfied and never give thanks
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

People are unhappy because they are not still contented with their life.Maybe something has been missing for them to enjoy life.For me having a positive attitude can conquer sadness.Whatever we got in life has a purpose and it up to us if we will treasure the life that God has given to us.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

people  are unhappy  bec. Of money and   important to ur life is gone .
Kate1125

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Happiness cannot only be found in material possessions that is why people who have all the tangible things they want in life are still not really happy at the end of the end. True happiness can be found in love and faith. Once you are contented and secured with love and faith, no matter what material things you do not own you will be forever happy.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Main reasons why people become Unhappy are
- Sometimes they set their expectations too high.. we just have to tie it to a goal, no to other people or objects.
If you are unhappy, you should start with yourself first.. change something, just stop making excuses. You are always in control
Kemon

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

I think uncontentment is one of the reasons why people are unhappy. I think it is human nature to expect more and want more than the things that they have. For us to be contented, we should appreciate the things the we have. Our family, friends, job , loved ones are the reasons to be thankful for. Depression is also a common reason of being unhappy. Being a positive person and having an active lifestyle would be a big help. We should always look at the brighter side of life and always think of happy thoughts.
indeed all humans are not all happy maybe because the day-to-day is full of exams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: