Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

Devs, are you in a position to tell which exchanges you are considering? Or am I being premature?
Even ICO not started, but you're asking about exchanges.  Huh
I'm not asking you, but devs. I have seen a large number of ICO, tokens of which were not traded anywhere. Dead tokens. Are you ready to buy from me some?

I think just now the team will not be able to tell you what exchanges will be traded their token. I heard that it's hard to get to the top exchanges even for big money.
If you want to be listed on top exchanges please prepear good money (about $100k). For example listing on such peace of scam like Yobit costs 1 btc and more.

not absolutely so because now on any exchange the minimum entrance to list begins from $100 000 and for a top 5 from $500 000. And now it becomes clear why the hard cup begins from $10 000 000
For this reason, I believe the future belongs to decentralized exchanges. There is too much regulation, control and manipulation in the world of cryptocurrency lately.
what's frustrating is that there are no normal decentralized exchange. Etherdelta and and a couple of other near-zero trading volumes. Mr. McAfee wrote on Twitter on entering the market in the coming months, a new decentralized exchange, but I have not yet studied what kind of exchanges he says.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

Hi folks, sorry for the late responses, the pre-sale starts in 4 days so as you can imagine we've been pretty busy, thanks for your patience.
What documents should I submit in order to undergo KYC procedure? Currently, many projects require as proof of address of residence, Bank statements or pay mobile services, unfortunately my Bank does not provide in the statement the address of residence of clients, so for me it is a problem
Hi Morgan, for our KYC we'll need proof of ID such as passport or driving license and a recent proof of address if your ID doesn't have your address on there. For your proof of address you don't have a bank statement you can use Household utility bill (eg gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone but not a mobile phone bill). It must be no more than three months old and show your name and current address. You can also use a credit card bill, tax bill or voter registration letter

I think it's not a problem if you continue to answer also detail but one time in 2 days. The address specified in the passport will be enough to confirm my living address for the passing of the KYC?

jannerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

A nice feature piece on Acorn from Blockchain Advisor.

http://www.blockchainadvisormag.com/2018/01/24/the-acorn-collective-announces-launch-of-ico-pre-sale/
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

Interesting project. Really not sure that there is real demand. Crowdfunding theme is not new, the required infrastructure is already there.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Interesting project. Really not sure that there is real demand. Crowdfunding theme is not new, the required infrastructure is already there.

The infrastructure that exists will require a lot of money as a commission. As I understand the project wants to reduce this figure
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

The infrastructure that exists will require a lot of money as a commission. As I understand the project wants to reduce this figure

Yes, the work of the platform is planned with minimal commissions for users. This can not be compared with the commissions that are on the market now
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

I know 7-10%.  What will be the commission for this platform? Will it be a flat rate or will there be any hidden charges?
willoweb

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

Yes, the work of the platform is planned with minimal commissions for users. This can not be compared with the commissions that are on the market now

In addition to the low fee received by a service its advantages include the transparency of movement of funds of customers and escrow.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
jannerman

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

Hi folks, sorry for the late responses, the pre-sale starts in 4 days so as you can imagine we've been pretty busy, thanks for your patience.
What documents should I submit in order to undergo KYC procedure? Currently, many projects require as proof of address of residence, Bank statements or pay mobile services, unfortunately my Bank does not provide in the statement the address of residence of clients, so for me it is a problem
Hi Morgan, for our KYC we'll need proof of ID such as passport or driving license and a recent proof of address if your ID doesn't have your address on there. For your proof of address you don't have a bank statement you can use Household utility bill (eg gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone but not a mobile phone bill). It must be no more than three months old and show your name and current address. You can also use a credit card bill, tax bill or voter registration letter

I think it's not a problem if you continue to answer also detail but one time in 2 days. The address specified in the passport will be enough to confirm my living address for the passing of the KYC?

Sorry for the slow responses, we've been really busy in the lead up to the pre-sale. If you're looking for faster answers check out our Telegram group https://t.me/AcornCollective. If your passport lists your address that's good, but you will still need proof of address dated in the past 3 months.
jannerman

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

Hi, Crowdfunding is growing year on year and the World Bank estimates it will be worth as much as $1 Trillion USD by 2025. There are existing platforms such as Kickstarter & Indiegogo but these exclude many countries in the developing world, charge high fees for use and payments and only accept a small number of projects. Our platform will be accessible in any country, will accept almost any legal project and will be completely free to use. The existing platforms have shown the model works, we are simply improving upon that in a rapidly expanding market.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

Hi, Crowdfunding is growing year on year and the World Bank estimates it will be worth as much as $1 Trillion USD by 2025. There are existing platforms such as Kickstarter & Indiegogo but these exclude many countries in the developing world, charge high fees for use and payments and only accept a small number of projects. Our platform will be accessible in any country, will accept almost any legal project and will be completely free to use. The existing platforms have shown the model works, we are simply improving upon that in a rapidly expanding market.

You write that your platform will be available in any country, but your site is currently only in English. Do you plan to translate into Chinese, Russian, Korean?
gayan84

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

Nice work..
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

I know 7-10%.  What will be the commission for this platform? Will it be a flat rate or will there be any hidden charges?
As I see in WP they plan no fee for the projects and with less restrictive rules for crowdfunding. And they will have other possibilities for OAK price growth. Try to learn WP deeper, it has many interesting details about model and tokens
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

You write that your platform will be available in any country, but your site is currently only in English. Do you plan to translate into Chinese, Russian, Korean?
I also wonder about county coverage of your project but not in translation terms but in collaboration and establishing business ones. What is your near market region aims? Thank you.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

Cryptobudgie, please tell where in this scheme investors of crowdfunding projects?
Do I understand correctly from WP that will be invest can only holders of OAK-tokens?
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

I also wonder about county coverage of your project but not in translation terms but in collaboration and establishing business ones. What is your near market region aims? Thank you.
I Think that Acorn should pay more attention to the East with its progress in ICO and blockchain spheres.
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

So the difference from the usual market is only in the amount of commission? I understand that there will be free access and openness, but in my opinion it's not always a plus for consumers.
Bujuman

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

That is ok. I`m new in crypto and this forum and see that projects need protect their bounty campaigns. Balance between marketing and  investors interests  Smiley
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

Early listing of the OAK token on digital currency exchanges, shortly after completion of the ICO would ensure contributors have a viable exit strategy as well as to allow new users into your ecosyste (WP 4.2.) But what if this would hard dump your token? People who will get bonuses will fix their profit and sell token lower ICO price!!

In the short term, to be frank, we expect there will be dumping by some initial ICO participants. However, this is something quite common among many ICOs, whether they have a large pre-sale bonus or not, and is not something in our immediate control.

The pre-sale token cap of 7m ACO is not a huge percentage of the overall pool
- Max supply is 90m ACO, if we reach the hard cap
- If we just reach our standard funding goal, there will be ~45m+ ACO)
- The bounty program has been allocated 150k ACO

There are other measures we’re taking to mitigate against coin dumping.

We expect the MVP to be ready by late Q2/early Q3
- We maintain active outreach with the community and demonstrate active development occurring to show people that the coin isn't dead, even though the price may have taken a dip
- Release our platform only a few months after the ICO, giving the token real utility and recruiting actual users into the token ecosystem (and thus generating demand for it)

We have designed token growth & stability mechanisms which should further limit the impact of dumping and ensure adoption and growth of users entering the token ecosystem at an early stage
- more info on this can be found in our one-pager and whitepaper

In short, yes we expect there will be some dumping and there's nothing we can do to prevent it completely, however I do think the way we've designed it and plan to move forward with Acorn's platforms and mechanisms a short time after the ICO completes can minimise the impact of dumping and make sure it only lasts a short time.

Well, you beat me twice! With math and logic. You are right and fuel for dump will end pretty quickly. If you really expect the MVP to be ready by late Q2/early Q3 you better prepare a lot of coffee! =)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:08:08 AM

Hi devs, I understand hard cap acorn is 100kk $, while the soft cap - 5kk $, what is expressed in this difference? If you reach soft cap will you return money to investors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: