Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

You got nice ranking guys by icobench, this is very respected source of ICOs evaluation, but I wonder why they estimated you product with 3.4 while you have mvp? that is really strange.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:50:57 AM

Acorn  collective has good activity in telegram chat. There is about 1,6 k people of potential investors. I take a lot of info from there. Also less than three days left before pre-sale starts, so how many people already in whitelist?

Yes, it would be very interesting to see from the team information about the approximate number of people who are interested in the project
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Only two days left before the presale with 50% Discount. Many projects state the number of people who signed up for a white list. This is a good marketing move.

jannerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

What benefits will I get if I buy the tokens from the start of the sales?

A huge 50% discount will be offered to contributors in the Pre-Sale which starts on Monday 12pm GMT.

r95222

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

Aside from the fact that our platform is completely free, available in any un sanctioned country and accepting or nearly any legal project we also have project backer insurance, the Acorn Marketplace, our project incentive fund to match the raises of early users of our platform and our affiliate rewards system to set us apart from exsiting platforms.

Also while I can understand that some people may view free access and openness as a bad thing the entrepreneurs in countries that are currently ignored or who's projects aren't "cool" enough for existing platforms certainly don't!

Is this mean that for example Iran or Russia could not start projects on your platform? What sanctions do you have in mind? If you plan to translate on other languages how to check can I start or not?
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

A huge 50% discount will be offered to contributors in the Pre-Sale which starts on Monday 12pm GMT.
If someone doesn't uspeet to join in the white list till Monday it won't be given any more an opportunity the sign up to the white list? in other words the sign up to the White list it will be closed on Monday the 12pm GMT?

Toltekayotl

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

We want to reward and encourage early adopters. A Project Incentive Fund provides generous incentives for people to use our platform. 

Please tell us in more detail about what generous incentives and encouragements are written on your website? For what actions can I receive reward?
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

8 Amazing Ideas That Owe Their Success To Crowdfunding.

https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/8-amazing-ideas-that-owe-their-success-to-crowdfunding-28145542ed2c
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

Aside from the fact that our platform is completely free, available in any un sanctioned country and accepting or nearly any legal project we also have project backer insurance, the Acorn Marketplace, our project incentive fund to match the raises of early users of our platform and our affiliate rewards system to set us apart from exsiting platforms.

Also while I can understand that some people may view free access and openness as a bad thing the entrepreneurs in countries that are currently ignored or who's projects aren't "cool" enough for existing platforms certainly don't!

Is this mean that for example Iran or Russia could not start projects on your platform? What sanctions do you have in mind? If you plan to translate on other languages how to check can I start or not?
not many countries are under sanctions. And it largely depends on who imposes sanctions - UN, EU, America, Canada, Russia ? I guess it depends on the place of legal registration of the project. Any project, not only Acorn, is obliged to follow the rules and the sanctions to the country , which is the place where he pays taxes.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

You got nice ranking guys by icobench, this is very respected source of ICOs evaluation, but I wonder why they estimated you product with 3.4 while you have mvp? that is really strange.
I've seen similar situation with other projects. Icobench posted irrelevant information that was published during the beginning of the formation of the project and would need to send a second request to update the ratings of the project. I hope that acorn the same situation.
appraiser

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

not many countries are under sanctions. And it largely depends on who imposes sanctions - UN, EU, America, Canada, Russia ? I guess it depends on the place of legal registration of the project. Any project, not only Acorn, is obliged to follow the rules and the sanctions to the country , which is the place where he pays taxes.

Will the project have a serious "know your customer"? Do they work with an external provider of identification verification?
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

Will the burning of the token, if not all will be sold during ICO? Thanks for the answer.
Hello dev, you forgot to answer this question because it is really important for many investors. Will you burn the unsold tokens or not? and when?
if you burn coins after entering the exchange then this can raise the value tokens
Thanks Coindest definitely an important question, AUruHM had commented on it earlier in the thread but we should have expanded upon it so thanks for the opportunity to do so. If our token sale exceeds the minimum threshold USD 5M, but we do not reach our target of USD 50M in ETH equivalent, we will consider issuing a second tranche of ACO tokens at a later stage. Once we have attained our funding target, we will disable new minting immediately and will never hold another token sale again.
I believe in your success but 50 million in ETH equivalent is very big amount on nowadays. More and more ICO projects have recently reached $10-20 million.
It means that you will burn the tokens at the last moment?
USD 50 M is a large amount but for us to be a truly global platform it is necessary, it also is inline with amount that existing crowdfunding platforms have raised through traditional means, for example Indiegogo has raised USD 56M through various rounds. Once we hit our target we will not ever to go through any further funding. We will not need to burn any tokens as we will only mint enough inline with our raise.
Thanks for the great answer. I agree 50 million is the amount that will allow the project to exist and prosper for a long time in the current situation with the cryptocurrency. But if on the ICO are not going to be as successful as expected and the next rounds will not bring much fees. Do you have else options how to attract funds after ico?

If our minimum threshold is not reached the contributions from our main token sale will be refunded to all. Contributions from the Pre-Sale phase will not be refunded and will be used
to continue development of our MVP and schedule another coin offering in the future.
If our token sale exceeds the minimum threshold, but we do not reach our target of USD 50M in ETH equivalent, we will consider issuing a second tranche of OAK tokens at a later stage. Once we have attained our funding target, we will disable new minting immediately and will never hold another token sale again. In this case, we will speak with the community  of token holders to see which they think is going to be the most viable way forward – another raise after the MVP or just create the business from where we are. This will be fairly straightforward at, say $7m – we would beuild the MVP, get traction and do a second raise. At something like $30m+ we would move forward without any raise and freeze the token number. In between those sorts of figures we would see what the token holders want to do.

You are a again pleases me with the detailed answer) Now everything is clear. it remains to wait for the end of fees to go back to this issue and again discuss. But thanks to the high ratings the problems with fees should not arise

rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

Cryptobudgie, please tell where in this scheme investors of crowdfunding projects?
Do I understand correctly from WP that will be invest can only holders of OAK-tokens?
If you look in the top right of the diagram you will see the project investors referred to as backers. You are correct projects can only be backed with OAK tokens.
That is, if I don't have OAK-tokens, then I can't invest in any project on Acorn platform?
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

Cryptobudgie, please tell where in this scheme investors of crowdfunding projects?
Do I understand correctly from WP that will be invest can only holders of OAK-tokens?
If you look in the top right of the diagram you will see the project investors referred to as backers. You are correct projects can only be backed with OAK tokens.
That is, if I don't have OAK-tokens, then I can't invest in any project on Acorn platform?
I understood it the same way, but on the other hand it will lead into increase of token liquidity to my mind, am I right devs? Or what are the other reasons also?
Cryptobudgie

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

Our pre-sale tokens are available at a 50% discount this has lead to quite high demand so the getting your tokens at the start of the sale means you won't miss out!

Democratizing access to funding, this is a very promising target, of course with very good planning.Looks promosing of this KICKSTARTER project where do you have a plan to put on exchanges after the ico is done?

We're currently engaged in a conversations with a number of exchanges but as we won't be listing till after our ICO these are still at early stages so we can't announce anything just yet.

Acorn  collective has good activity in telegram chat. There is about 1,6 k people of potential investors. I take a lot of info from there. Also less than three days left before pre-sale starts, so how many people already in whitelist?

Hi BennieMan we're up to 1.9K now! The whitelist is up to 6.5k which is great news for our pre-sale

Our MVP development is still in very early stages so this score is quite a fair reflection

As we are registered in Gibraltar which is part of the EU we must abide by EU laws in regards to to which countries we can do business in. There are numerous bans and restrictions on countries such as North Korea, Syria and and Iran which make it difficult for any organsation to to business there. These are the sanctions we refer to. If you'd like to learn more about translation opportunities then head to icoreward.com

If someone doesn't uspeet to join in the white list till Monday it won't be given any more an opportunity the sign up to the white list? in other words the sign up to the White list it will be closed on Monday the 12pm GMT?

The Whitelist will be closed Monday at 12pm, if  we haven't hit our cap people will still be able to contribute though Smiley

We want to reward and encourage early adopters. A Project Incentive Fund provides generous incentives for people to use our platform. 

Please tell us in more detail about what generous incentives and encouragements are written on your website? For what actions can I receive reward?

There are a few incentives in place for our early platform project founders:
1. Match funding 1:1 (up to a certain figure), to double the funding for each project.
2. Provide an initial percentage of the intended raise below the minimum funding
threshold (e.g. 20-50%).
3. Provide generous startup funding to attract serious project founders, but in exchange
for equity. Startup funding can only take place if done alongside a crowdfunding
campaign on our platform and will be at our discretion.

For the platform to achieve the global reach we aspire to, we also need to
incentivize backers who are new to digital currency into the OAK token.
1. Our mechanism for this is simple and direct. We intend to provide starting bonus
OAK to early backers for them to spend on further projects, essentially allowing
them to back projects and receive rewards for free.
2. We intend to incentivize referrals in a similar way, by rewarding those who successfully
recruit new users into our ecosystem, as part of our Affiliate Rewards system.

Will the project have a serious "know your customer"? Do they work with an external provider of identification verification?

We are partnering with Identity Mind for our KYC procedures.

Correct, you can only back projects with OAK tokens.

I understood it the same way, but on the other hand it will lead into increase of token liquidity to my mind, am I right devs? Or what are the other reasons also?

Correct consigliere!
mtmonte
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

Based on pre-ico Know-your-customer "KYC" terms, you need to submit photo id to participate.  Is this normal?

Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

It is very good! Smiley Thanks for the reply.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

Hi BennieMan we're up to 1.9K now! The whitelist is up to 6.5k which is great news for our pre-sale

It raised while I ve wrote ^^. 6,5 k people in whitelist it's pretty much! Well done. I`ll guess Acorn Collective r pre Ico will end faster than Usain St. Leo Bolt runs his 100
appraiser

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

It raised while I ve wrote ^^. 6,5 k people in whitelist it's pretty much! Well done. I`ll guess Acorn Collective r pre Ico will end faster than Usain St. Leo Bolt runs his 100

No, too much hardcap. But the start is not bad)
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

In vain you so sure that thanks to the members of the white list hard cap will be reached. I know a project that has in white list over 30 000 participants and they collected a total of about 1.5 kk $
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: