Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251509 times)
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

Do not you think guys that whales have already participated in order to get extra bonuses, though in accordance with etherscan I did not notice indeed some huge sums like 300-500 eth, but maybe they did it during private sells.
warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

a very interesting project because of the transparency of the project. I like the background and ability of this project team. where I can see evidence from supporters who support this project
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

a very interesting project because of the transparency of the project. I like the background and ability of this project team. where I can see evidence from supporters who support this project
A count of the number of the raised funds is on the website. Transactions from buyers of token can be seen in etherscan at Acorn contract.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

A count of the number of the raised funds is on the website. Transactions from buyers of token can be seen in etherscan at Acorn contract.

Why then I do not see the counter on the site of collected fees? Could you make a screenshot?
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Do not you think guys that whales have already participated in order to get extra bonuses, though in accordance with etherscan I did not notice indeed some huge sums like 300-500 eth, but maybe they did it during private sells.

This trend has become apparent in popular projects - first private sale, which no one knows, then a pre-sale sale, and then the main one.

I saw a few cases when everything ends in a pre-sale.
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

This is good when investors are small. The more addresses holders - the more stable the currency. It would be worse if there were several large holders.
What is the basis of this statement? I imagined it quite differently.. When the whale invests, it will not be interested in small fluctuations in value and maybe even a twofold increase in the value of the token will not force it to leave the project. But small investors are often prone to panic while lowering the cost of the token, can easily sell at a loss. Conversely, a small investor can quickly sell a token, as soon as it grows a little, without waiting for a good uptrend.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

This is good when investors are small. The more addresses holders - the more stable the currency. It would be worse if there were several large holders.
What is the basis of this statement? I imagined it quite differently.. When the whale invests, it will not be interested in small fluctuations in value and maybe even a twofold increase in the value of the token will not force it to leave the project. But small investors are often prone to panic while lowering the cost of the token, can easily sell at a loss. Conversely, a small investor can quickly sell a token, as soon as it grows a little, without waiting for a good uptrend.
You are wrong here. Through numerous investments of small investors are possible is some speculation in the market, they contribute to create the demand token in the market. Whales are also accept and will participate in ICO. We are only talking about what is good in addition to whales in the ICO involved and even small investors.
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

This trend has become apparent in popular projects - first private sale, which no one knows, then a pre-sale sale, and then the main one.

I saw a few cases when everything ends in a pre-sale.
Yeah, there was also new neo based ICO that raised about 30% of funds during private sale even.
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

Why then I do not see the counter on the site of collected fees? Could you make a screenshot?

Guys, I do not see progress bar also. Where are you see those? Link on the main page to pre-sale lead to KYC procedure. But where is a statistic?
Cryptobudgie

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

Hi folks,

Sorry we've been a little quiet on here it's been a very busy few days for us, pre-sale is moving along really well. We've already hit over $1.5M USD which is a fantastic start. We've had 1.3k total transactions which means lots of token holders which is great for the stability of the token and we've had individual contributions as high as 49 ETH. There will be a ticker on the website to track contributions appearing shortly. We've got lots of marketing going out over the next days and weeks that will certainly boost our numbers based on the results previous campaigns have brought us. We're 48 hours in and things are looking great, thank you for all your support!
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

Who knows when the official information on the amount of fees will appear? Passed two days, but the team has not yet announced the official numbers of fees.
Yesterday the developer promised to add a progress bar of the amount fees on the website but you can see the approximate amount through  https://etherscan.io/address/0x25beb989d3ef4e6e0fef8220944bb74e2aa6ff45#internaltx
They have a lot of work right now.Hot days for Acorn Collective team.
Btw how much ETH is the biggest contribution for now?

Yesterday I saw 30ETH for 1 transaction, maybe today there was even more transaction, but I did not watch. I'm sure that the project will collect its hard cap for the first stage

r95222

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

Hi folks,

Sorry we've been a little quiet on here it's been a very busy few days for us, pre-sale is moving along really well. We've already hit over $1.5M USD which is a fantastic start. We've had 1.3k total transactions which means lots of token holders which is great for the stability of the token and we've had individual contributions as high as 49 ETH. There will be a ticker on the website to track contributions appearing shortly. We've got lots of marketing going out over the next days and weeks that will certainly boost our numbers based on the results previous campaigns have brought us. We're 48 hours in and things are looking great, thank you for all your support!

Excellent news! I think that project will be built. Crowdfunding without fee is quite worthy idea. And with blockchain transparency it promises to be doubly interesting!
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

Hi folks,

No thanks) $ 1.5M USD is a big amount for 1-2 days! Now I know for sure that I did not in vain take your project. It will be interesting to see what kind of marketing moves you are came up)

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Bujuman

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

By the way why did you choose such strange name for you platform - "Acorn Collective"? I learn WP and did not finde answer )
Toltekayotl

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Hi folks,

Congratulations, excellent result. I hope you will not pull with the addition of tokens to the exchanges. As far as I know, getting on the HitBTC exchange is not difficult.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

I'm glad for the project that it was so good for Pre ico.It's great that there are so many small investors in the project.

Yes, it is really a real indicator of success.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:59:53 AM

Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
It's impossible. Big exchanges have a big queue or high requirements. If somebody tells you that they will be on binance or bittrex right after ICO they lie. It's impossible! Small markets only. No more
appraiser

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

It's impossible. Big exchanges have a big queue or high requirements. If somebody tells you that they will be on binance or bittrex right after ICO they lie. It's impossible! Small markets only. No more

All right, listing on major exchanges is expensive, you must first create liquidity and trading volume on smaller ones

ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Is there anyone involved in the bounty campaign ? Do you have assignments on retweet for ACORN posts? I have not had such tasks for 2 weeks already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: