Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251505 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

In recent days there has been a strong correction in the prices of crypto-currencies and Acorn fees have decreased, but now the trend seems to have changed and I hope the project will manage to easily reach the hard cap of pre-sale.
In my opinion the project is excellent. Given the fact that now only the beginning of the presale and acorn collected more than 2kk $, I think he has a great future!
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

In recent days there has been a strong correction in the prices of crypto-currencies and Acorn fees have decreased, but now the trend seems to have changed and I hope the project will manage to easily reach the hard cap of pre-sale.
In my opinion the project is excellent. Given the fact that now only the beginning of the presale and acorn collected more than 2kk $, I think he has a great future!
I agree with you. I think many investors are now afraid to make deposits given the unstable situation on the market, risking losing part of their savings. Acorn will exist and it is a fact.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/the-acorn-collective

We have been listed on Cointelegraph's ICO Calendar. Be sure to check us out!
Sorry are you from the team as Cryptobudgie? Can you answer have the team something working? Test platform, MVP? May be you planned to say us that exist or will be soon?  Wink
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

On hacked.com came a fresh review of Acorn, in which the author brought all the arguments for and against:
"
Risks
No product yet. The MVP platform won’t be available until Q2 or Q3 of 2018. Even though the team states they have ventures ready to use it, it’s unclear how legitimate they are and whether they’ll value what the team produces. (-4)
Inexperienced team. The founders don’t have crowdfunding or blockchain experience – the two things the platform revolves around. (-3)
Risky revenue model. A major part of their mid-term revenue strategy is in the Project Incentive Fund and Operations Fund. Banking on a 5%-10% annual return for the Operations Fund is foolish. The Project Incentive Fund is great to get those first users on the platform, but it’s not certain that they’ll stay once the incentives are gone. (-3)

Growth Potential
Good advisor support. The company has a large group of advisors with the skills to help fill the gaps of the management team. (+3)
Untapped market. Acorn is clearly targeting a market that’s vastly underserved. Using this strategy, they could enter the crowdfunding space without having to compete against the big guys. (+6)
Multiple revenue streams. The team seems to be utilizing a “shotgun approach” for their revenue. Testing out different strategies could work well in the beginning and allow them to focus on the most profitable ones as they grow. (+5)

Disposition

Acorn scores +4 out of 10. The platform brings a few novel ideas to the crowdfunding space but their good intentions could be their downfall. It’s rare that you see a company that doesn’t have profit as a primary motive succeed. I’m not saying that it’s not possible – just rare.

The project may have a better chance of success if they narrow in their focus in both their overall company mission and the revenue model they use to get there."

Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

On hacked.com came a fresh review of Acorn, in which the author brought all the arguments for and against:
"
Risks
No product yet. The MVP platform won’t be available until Q2 or Q3 of 2018. Even though the team states they have ventures ready to use it, it’s unclear how legitimate they are and whether they’ll value what the team produces. (-4)
Inexperienced team. The founders don’t have crowdfunding or blockchain experience – the two things the platform revolves around. (-3)
Risky revenue model. A major part of their mid-term revenue strategy is in the Project Incentive Fund and Operations Fund. Banking on a 5%-10% annual return for the Operations Fund is foolish. The Project Incentive Fund is great to get those first users on the platform, but it’s not certain that they’ll stay once the incentives are gone. (-3)

Growth Potential
Good advisor support. The company has a large group of advisors with the skills to help fill the gaps of the management team. (+3)
Untapped market. Acorn is clearly targeting a market that’s vastly underserved. Using this strategy, they could enter the crowdfunding space without having to compete against the big guys. (+6)
Multiple revenue streams. The team seems to be utilizing a “shotgun approach” for their revenue. Testing out different strategies could work well in the beginning and allow them to focus on the most profitable ones as they grow. (+5)

Disposition

Acorn scores +4 out of 10. The platform brings a few novel ideas to the crowdfunding space but their good intentions could be their downfall. It’s rare that you see a company that doesn’t have profit as a primary motive succeed. I’m not saying that it’s not possible – just rare.

The project may have a better chance of success if they narrow in their focus in both their overall company mission and the revenue model they use to get there."

+4 is a good result or not? I think the hacked underestimates this project.
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

"
Risks

Growth Potential

Disposition

How come they evaluated Acorn 4/10, that is incredible. Writing 2-3 sentences on each section lol, not professional approach I would say. I think acorn should get at least 7-8/10.
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

https://www.investing.com/studios/article-103

'Crowdfunding Done Right - A Land Of (Equal) Opportunity' a great article on us in Investing.com
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:03:48 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/the-acorn-collective

We have been listed on Cointelegraph's ICO Calendar. Be sure to check us out!
Good job. You show nice balance between working on your project and marketing! Keep do what you do and it will bring results!
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

Lol, they want me pay for their scammy analysis... they set ratings and then if you want learn more about  criteria for evaluation you should pay ....

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:02:53 AM

"
Risks

Growth Potential

Disposition

Very strict evaluation. Maybe well-deserved. After all, Acorn is just beginning its journey. As stressed hacked, Acorn has an excellent team and good advisers - and this is the core of the whole project.
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

"
Risks

Growth Potential

Disposition

Interesting assessment. I will not say that I absolutely agree. For example, the inexperience of the team and "-3" for it. That's not right in my opinion. The team's experience is quite difficult to understand objectively. The same Slavik Buterin was also inexperienced when Ethereum was created.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

"
Risks

Growth Potential

Disposition

A description of the analysis of a project like this - spitting in the direction of the project. They have all the review and evaluation of the projects consist of one or two sentences? Their technical analysis of cryptocurrencies is also sometimes surprising.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
appraiser

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

In my opinion, the project is underestimated, the estimate is understated by hacked.com. I think that perhaps it will be revised in the future, such cases have happened.
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

We are now a Gold listing on CoinSchedule. Be sure to check us out!

https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e2177/acorn-collective-pre-sale.html
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

"
Risks

Growth Potential

Disposition

Yes at some point I have also asked how the project can suatain growth with free funding. However, all is possible. If the team proves it committment to the community then it will gain trust and thus could help to venture out the project. And along the way, changes can be adopted and implemented essentially geared towards the steady growth of the project.
Universional

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

Looking promising, I'll be following you guys!  Good luck! Wink
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

Guys any private investors? only 1.7 kk raised so far?
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

Lol, they want me pay for their scammy analysis... they set ratings and then if you want learn more about  criteria for evaluation you should pay ....

The guys did an excellent business.  They sell their opinion unsupported by analytics.  Sad
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

Presale has just begun, the ICO stage is yet to come. Acorn has collected over 1.7 kk $ in just a few days, which is a great result. I am sure softcap will be reached soon
rendravolt

Activity: 2072
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

Presale has just begun, the ICO stage is yet to come. Acorn has collected over 1.7 kk $ in just a few days, which is a great result. I am sure softcap will be reached soon

If softcap has been achieved in a short time, usually for hardcap will take a long time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: