Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251509 times)
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

I have not watched the updates for a long time. Wow you were able to assemble a soft kap for pre-sale it very well. When does the open sale of tokens begin? whether there will be discounts as on presale?
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

I have not watched the updates for a long time. Wow you were able to assemble a soft kap for pre-sale it very well. When does the open sale of tokens begin? whether there will be discounts as on presale?
The price of the token in the ICO period will be equal to 1.4 $. But I think that without bonuses it will be hard to attract investors.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

I hope no. but that`is obviously they will set  bonuses for earlier ICO contributors.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

The price of the token in the ICO period will be equal to 1.4 $. But I think that without bonuses it will be hard to attract investors.

Doesn't make sense to just have a look at the price and then judge whether potential investors might give this a chance. The only thing that matters is the technology and if their presentation is bad, it's game over.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

What are the plans for the project now and where will it go with regard to fees? How quickly will it be possible to obtain data on a specific product that can be used in real time? What are the plans for coverage? - not all of these questions have answers in white paper - if there is such information please write here - or in a personal message. Still wondering - are there any similar projects? How are there examples?

ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:36:52 AM

Tell us more about the Acorn Marketplace. What currency can I pay for goods? This platform can be used by anyone or only the ICO participants?
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

Tell us more about the Acorn Marketplace. What currency can I pay for goods? This platform can be used by anyone or only the ICO participants?
I will not say exactly about the currency, but I think that everything will be democratic. But the projects will definitely not be limited in any way. Participation in ICO is not necessary, such restrictions are simply not necessary. The Acorn project wants to make crowdfunding more accessible. This is their trick)

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

I think we have to wait for second ICO round ((
jannerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

A very nice mention for us in Forbes!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/02/23/12-technology-trends-cmos-should-capitalize-on/#16cddbc655b2

Another key player in the Blockchain space is Acorn Collective, who is building a blockchain based crowdfunding platform that's the first to be free and open to any legal project in any country. "We offer  the ability to do free crowdfunding from anywhere in the world," says co-founder Dr. Moritz Kurtz. "This is helping bring the power of blockchain to all parts of the world and enables a global economy."

neowne

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/02/23/12-technology-trends-cmos-should-capitalize-on/#16cddbc655b2

Another key player in the Blockchain space is Acorn Collective, who is building a blockchain based crowdfunding platform that's the first to be free and open to any legal project in any country. "We offer  the ability to do free crowdfunding from anywhere in the world," says co-founder Dr. Moritz Kurtz. "This is helping bring the power of blockchain to all parts of the world and enables a global economy."

then what do they say about you at this level I like, like the very idea of the project. the modern world needs it.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Hi,
Will the mvp/ someother beta product be ready b4 the main sale?
Yeap good question  mvp or beta will hell boost Acorn`s main ICO
The launch of the MVP before the start of the crowdsale is to be a great solution. This will prove the serious intentions of the team and allow them to successfully carry out the ICO. I like to follow the development of this project.
And I would say the opposite. Knowing the trend of our market I would like that beta version was implemented after the release of the token on the  exchange. I think it will affect the growth of the price of the token.

so far we see reasoning, but there is no answer. My opinion is better to first let it be a beta version.
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

then what do they say about you at this level I like, like the very idea of the project. the modern world needs it.
I never liked this source(www.forbes.com) because they are asking to turn off the ADD_block before giving me access to the article. Nevertheless, forbs is a very influential resource. Very cool, that you could make a publication there
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

The date of the next ico stage is already known when will it begin? I would like to know if you will still sell tokens with discount? If so at what discount?
Usually on ICO discount still do, but in smaller sizes. The scheme is simple, the earlier you buy, the more profitable it is. Therefore, to get a bigger discount, when the ICO starts, you need to purchase tokens at the very beginning.
many investor were afraid to invest on the pre-sale stage by reason of freezing funds for a long time if they had not collected a soft-cap. One of such investors was me. Therefore, it is interesting what kind of discount will be given considering that initially it was 50%

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

The date of the next ico stage is already known when will it begin? I would like to know if you will still sell tokens with discount? If so at what discount?
Usually on ICO discount still do, but in smaller sizes. The scheme is simple, the earlier you buy, the more profitable it is. Therefore, to get a bigger discount, when the ICO starts, you need to purchase tokens at the very beginning.
many investor were afraid to invest on the pre-sale stage by reason of freezing funds for a long time if they had not collected a soft-cap. One of such investors was me. Therefore, it is interesting what kind of discount will be given considering that initially it was 50%
I'm with you here do not agree. I as an investor on the contrary was interested in the fact that if the project does not collect soft cap tokens will not be returned to investors. I liked the fact that an additional ICO will be held
Streets 2.0

Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

This project perfectly illustrates to us the trend that entrenched in the 21st century. This century - destroyed such a factor as distance in the context of business ties, business building, capital formation and attitude to capital in general. I think the project will be a resounding success this year and we will all witness this, I am happy to be a part of this process. Grin

Davidwastaken

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

I think anything up to 10% for early ICO adopters is fine. Anything higher and it's a slap in the face on the people who took the risk on the pre-sale.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

I think anything up to 10% for early ICO adopters is fine. Anything higher and it's a slap in the face on the people who took the risk on the pre-sale.
You speak right things, absolutely. Private, Pre-Sale investors are people who risking more than all other. Many factors, which are variable (rate of cryptocurrencies first of all).
And when somebody choosing ICO for investment, he looks at money raised on Pre-Sale. Than bigger then better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

I hope the team will take this moment into account and make fair bonuses.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

I never liked this source(www.forbes.com) because they are asking to turn off the ADD_block before giving me access to the article. Nevertheless, forbs is a very influential resource. Very cool, that you could make a publication there

Not that it's any relevant to this thread, but don't almost all media websites ask you to turn off the add blocker before you can access their content in the next step? That's the case for me and I would run out of sources if I made that a knockout criteria Tongue

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

Not An Ordinary 3 Weeks: The Story of How We Sold Out Our Pre-Sale.

https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/not-an-ordinary-3-weeks-the-story-of-how-we-sold-out-our-crowdfunding-pre-sale-8f1027802193
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: