Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable  (Read 5731 times)
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

Altcoin has a higher value in this industry right now and we can say that it is very valuable. What makes them valuable is that they are really growing fast in the market right now and that is because of the courageous campaign managers that are very hard working most especially on the ico period, and by that when the altcoin is listed on the market, it's value will become higher.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bokantos123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

as of today altcoins is used by different companies for their transactions payments etc.
so in able to do that they need a good technology. This where traders look, technology of the coin.
projects of the coin.
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

I believe there is no a technique for that, an altcoin to be valuable must target certain people with your platform in order to attract demand from the people with proper advertising of your coin. Having a great idea must be made in order for people to like your coin with a good execution and right timing in getting listed to exchange.

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:01:06 AM

I think what makes altcoin valuable is based in the used of it , what is the benefit of the altcoin for the users , investors of it that will make it usefull. And also the community will be a good help to make an altcoin valuable , its advertisements in the internet to know more about the altcoin capability and resourcefulness.

veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

altcoin becomes more valuable and wants to be owned by many people because now the information is very much and altcoin becomes easier to have with the price is rising

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

If any alt coin bring anything new is a good one to invest. For example eth bring smart contract,ark bring pos and now tezos bringing self-amending ledger. I still felt that bitcoin is very old we need something new.

I don't understand that if bitcoin is old and we need something new ?  USD is also very old and shall we say we need a new currency  ? I guess No.
Bitcoin is old and gold too. Wink  We do not need anything to replace bitcoin but we also need good altcoins so that we can also earn via altcoins trading etc.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

I think because of high user interest to start mining it for cheap without the necessity to buy expensive mining hardware and pay a lot for electricity.
And Altcoins will have value if the promised project success and launched can used by a lots of people.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

If any alt coin bring anything new is a good one to invest. For example eth bring smart contract,ark bring pos and now tezos bringing self-amending ledger. I still felt that bitcoin is very old we need something new.

I don't understand that if bitcoin is old and we need something new ?  USD is also very old and shall we say we need a new currency  ? I guess No.
Bitcoin is old and gold too. Wink  We do not need anything to replace bitcoin but we also need good altcoins so that we can also earn via altcoins trading etc.
USD is the units to calculate the value of everything, it was used with paper and in my country, many people still using paper money as primary. You have to know from paper money, USD used with credit card and digital usd (Paypal). It became easy for payment on worldwide. Bitcoin is old because it used old technology while other new altcoins are using blockchain 2.0 (from Ethereum or rebuild new blockchain)
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Every coin is valuable. It becomes valuable when it has great prices on it.
Its exchange is very large that everyone is excited about it.
They also said that altcoin is the future
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

I think the worth of an altcoins is based on the market volume vs market cap, the number of coins bought and sold that is circulating in the market. Just like how bitcoin started with very low price and now that it has become very in demand lately its normal to see its value soars high and goes down again after a massive burst of value in the market.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

This is demand that makes anything valuable. May that be a crypto coin,  or a smartphone,  or a fashion  bag,  or a car. And to raise the demand a great market campaign must be held.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Altcoin becomes valuable when a lot of investors have trust in the project where the token was created in the first place.  Heartwarming to note that it can open new perspective and opportunity investments that can generate an ecosystem where people are willing to trade and accept. People perceive the altcoin to be more valuable and useful that they believe it could provide different options for certain objectives that can be used seamlessly as digital currency transfers and use across borders.  All of these is a pre requisite in order to meet the standard of requirements to be listed in an exchange that can make the altcoin valuable or with price value.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

innovation idea and unique blockchain technology and marketing support and regular updates in social media channel and attend blockchain conference and tie-ups all these features make altcoin valuable
Steven-o (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

How can you validate an altcoin then?
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

alt-coin will be more valuable if it has a good price and stable and also many people who have the coins feel lucky

CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Popularity of the Altcoins and trust of the investors in it make the Altcoins more valuable. Great technology and advertising also make it very famous, so many people are investing in Altcoins though it is valuable and will give good return.
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

the people in the community continue doing love the project and invest it will i guess is more valuable, and the technology will increasing and their developer and best team behind the project.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

altcoin can become valuable if it have new concept that will solved some problem easy to use that can make life easier.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

It's usually the team behind the coin that makes something valuable. The coin itself doesn't matter but what matters is mostly what it represents. What it have to represent is an idea that will have real impact in the future. There are so many projects out there that are doing exactly that, they are not offering anything substantial or of value to future customers. They are jus tlooking to make a quick profit in the booming market and many of them manage to do so, which attracts other people to do just the same. It's a never ending circle which is why we see so many horrible and useless coins circulating. At some point they will all collapse and only the strong coins will remain. These will always be the one's that had a vision and actually impemented steps in order to realize it.
marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Are you planning to launch an ICO? I suggest to have your goals plain and simple, something that can be understood by ordinary people. Apply that to your whitepaper, don't let your readers more confused after reading. It happens to me a lot lol. Have success with your ANN, you'll do success on your ICO and your alts will be a big hit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: