Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable  (Read 5731 times)
moztokens

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.

*** YOU WANT TO GET FREE 20,000.00 MOZ TOKENS? PLEASE JOIN OUR GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/216701385546453/ ***
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

Altcoin will have value if that coin can give some benefits to the their community, more benefits will be more in demand and more value. Just like Ethereum was given many advantages to the blockchain community so the price will continue increasing every year.
While the technology is very important another thing that is really important is to be the first coin with that kind of technology, bitcoin is still the number one coin in the market because it was the first cryptocurrency and even if there are many copies of it around the market not a single one will ever come close to capture the success bitcoin has since those are just copies of the original
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

The price consists of many factors: a team, advertising, technology, news background, the state of the crypto-currency market and many others.

digitalmind

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

Usage keeps the demand up for a coin which keeps the value high because of its continuous high demand. To make ut alt coin valuable find the ways it must be utilized by community
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

you need to get people wanting to buy it and have it. Usually the reason behind that is those people believe in the grow in the price in certain period of time. If you can you can manage, do it
DonMarkonee

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

Primary, I like the versatility and the technology around the platform. Secondary, there is a security question and the team that is behind the company. In my opinion, those are the most important values that everyone should follow, of course, if they like to succeed.
Also, Altcoins should look for the problem-solving approach.Not just to look at the world with awesome pinky crypto glasses. Can you guys share your suggestions on best valuable altcoins in your opinion? I can share with you mine. Was searching for the ultimate crypto wallet that has all the coins. The best thing I found is Coinnup . On the website, I have found all the details, I don't know. I like it. They are something like a multi trading platform for coins and lot of altcoins. Surely I need all my stuff in one place. This can be useful as well. I think that ICO is starting soon, few weeks or so. There... real problem-solving!
Do you need all coins in one wallet? -YES PLEASE!
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

That would depend on why the person is buying the altcoin.
For speculation purposes almost any coin will do well once fomo kicks in.
Long term development team would be number one. I'd say almost any anon type coin like bytecoin or monero will be around for the long run due to certain markets.
Also what is available on popular exchanges or soon to be available affects it as well.
But in order I would say dev team, acceptance, trade ability, then anonymity.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

I think that the most important factor for increasing the altcoin cost is the very product of this project or news that this project is in a stage of stormy work. Because people are already tired of investing in projects that do not have anything useful.

wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

The price consists of many factors: a team, advertising, technology, news background, the state of the crypto-currency market and many others.

You're right, onw of the main factor is the demand of the project here in crypto currency community which gives impact to those people who are part on the certain project that they had joined. On this situation, it will apply the law of supply and demand which means the more users will benefit the project will be popular gaining enough profit having a great amount of supply.
On the world, the truth about the value of everything depend on the demand and supply. Nothing can has high value for long time without a strongly demand. Demand must always be inversely proportional to supply, if supply is greater than demand, the value must be reduced to balance the market.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Your project shall solve pressing problems of people, otherwise the project fails. That is in other words the offer shall be based on demand)

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

I think that in case of crypto value is just a trend, if trend is popular it is valuable.
Hernandez44

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Altcoins are competing against each other with the implementation of the new technologies that the developers are believing will bring a tremendous base of investors towards the specific altcoin. There are also other things like anonymity and the blockchain that is improved in the contrary to other altcoins.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:06:50 AM

the most important is it has to have good idea.
and the second: being well-know is very important too.
but "good idea" is the key, even if it be well known, only the good purpose coin survive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Tuesto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:13:49 AM

According to my opinion, the subconscious is worthwhile; each new subcool is more likely to overshoot, so I think it's more valuable than a bitcoin or ethernum.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:22:51 AM

For me, all user of altcoin gives its value because if there is no user there no demand, definitely its has no value that time.

So the main factor that gives value in one coins demand of all user.

Acceptance in any community makes more valuable of any alternative coin, people patronizing and used it in proper transaction makes altcoin more credible plus the good impact of advertising that can invite more investors.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:01:27 AM

It becomes valuable if either many people find it very promising or it's close on getting mass adoption. Just look at Ripple, it stays at the top 10 because many people know its value in the future.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

It becomes valuable if either many people find it very promising or it's close on getting mass adoption. Just look at Ripple, it stays at the top 10 because many people know its value in the future.

Yes, very right. It makes an altcoin valuable if there are people or participants supporting on that. But, altcoin as of this time I can conclude that it is already valuable because many are into it already.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

There are many of altcoins in the market some are successful and some are not, the reason behind the success or value of coin is its project, what far the coin is in market, people want to know the reason if it suits them they will invest in it and the coin will raise in the market, team work also push a coin and there are so many other things which makes a coin valuable.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
drachman

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

Utility of a token is the most fundamental measure to know that the altcoin will be a success or not... then you should have the understanding of its market...

Utility is not everything, that is very important but the utility is irrelevant if the developers are unable to make the project a reality, you need everything you need great developers, a great idea, smart investors that are able to see the potential in the coin and invest in it, you need a community dedicated to make the project a success by reporting bugs and you also need marketing and luck as well.
the1arty

Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

The community is really giving the value to the token. It's demand and supply for sure. It's very hard to understand the true price of the coin. Anyways the idea is the most important thing in this case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: