Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable  (Read 5731 times)
asena

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

I think reliability and the idea of the campaign are really important  for an altcoin to be a valuable coin. Also, I think doing researches about the team is one of the most important things to try to understand that the coin has a potential to be successful in the future or not.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

Perhaps by looking for other ways to make your altcoin valuable, we can support a project by advertising or by promoting it so we can achieve the desired profit and believe that your altcoin will really benefit
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

you need to get people wanting to buy it and have it. Usually the reason behind that is those people believe in the grow in the price in certain period of time. If you can you can manage, do it

The grow is the most important move that make the demand of altcoin increase.
The increase of the demand mean the price of the altcoin increase. So valuable altcoin has good growing and its coming from interesting project
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

The main demand for altcoin. Achieved: 1 marketing, 2 good idea, 3 professional support, 4 work with real companies, 5 information support, 6 stock marketing. I think so.
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:11:12 AM

I think that makes altcoin valuable because altcoin users are getting more and more and that's the main factor altcoin continues to be sought and used as an investment tool.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:19:05 AM

Making it more beneficial and unique for the users in order for us to ensure that it is a valuable altcoin. However,  there's a lot of project/coin that has the same concept to the other but the significant factor is what is the difference of using your coin to the other. Of course,  marketing that will also make it more popular for incoming users.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:26:50 AM

It becomes valuable if either many people find it very promising or it's close on getting mass adoption. Just look at Ripple, it stays at the top 10 because many people know its value in the future.

Yes, very right. It makes an altcoin valuable if there are people or participants supporting on that. But, altcoin as of this time I can conclude that it is already valuable because many are into it already.

That's true, additionally, there are also 2 essential things that make Altcoins more valuable.
- First is the users, the people itself that buy and sell (trading) the Altcoins in any exchanges. The users also determine the value with their support on the trading market.
- Usability or business, we can see the companies that accept the altcoins for payment and other transaction.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

LevaZ

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

In my opinion the community gives it value. As it is with every currency, if its not used and accepted by the people there is no value in it. Same goes for gold. After all that is also just a metal, if people decided to value iron more and do use that as a store of value that is commonly accepted, this maybe would be todays precious "gold".
Well, no I do not agree if the iron has not been used as widely in industry as it is today it would be priceless:) Things to the side but in the topic about altcoins then I think that the price increase depends on the utilisation of any facilities.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

For me, all user of altcoin gives its value because if there is no user there no demand, definitely its has no value that time.

So the main factor that gives value in one coins demand of all user.

Acceptance in any community makes more valuable of any alternative coin, people patronizing and used it in proper transaction makes altcoin more credible plus the good impact of advertising that can invite more investors.
The increasingly interest of the people for investing of their money into different sort of altcoins is something which is adding more and more value to them as it is really helping the altcoins to have a greater demand in the international market as a result of which the market value of the altcoins is also increasing at a very speedy rate. You can also invest in altcoins if you are looking for some coins for investing your money.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

I think most altcoin without any value, and why they continue to rise in the price of, because there are a lot of people going to profit from it, so when the majority of people at the same time buy the tokens, then the price of the tokens will rise.

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Any asset at least shall have three properties: limitation of issue (or seldom got or difficult got) or its extent in time; rather easy transactions or movements between owners or accounts; useful additional functionality. Centralized assets have one more property: security with actual value.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

For me the application or program it offers to people are the main reason to make coins valuable  and the adoptation of people of your coin plus the demand of people to get interested your coins make the price even more higher. Buyer and seller dictate the price depending on the popularity and the potential of your coin to grow.

ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

Unless you are creating some sort of service along with your altcoin I have to agree with a number of responders that community would be the most important.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

Any asset at least shall have three properties: limitation of issue (or seldom got or difficult got) or its extent in time; rather easy transactions or movements between owners or accounts; useful additional functionality. Centralized assets have one more property: security with actual value.
good explain, for me i need it being acceptable in many market exchange, with coins that becoming popular it will always discussed in many media. That will makes it more valuable. For Security it back again for us as end users, we need to securing our wallet by self without saving it on exchanges for long time and moving it to our personal ledger/trezor wallet after few days done doing trading.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

good explain, for me i need it being acceptable in many market exchange, with coins that becoming popular it will always discussed in many media. That will makes it more valuable. For Security it back again for us as end users, we need to securing our wallet by self without saving it on exchanges for long time and moving it to our personal ledger/trezor wallet after few days done doing trading.

Yes I agree, sadly popularity has very big role in cryptocurrencies. Wide acceptance of cryprocurrencies is one of the most important things one cryptocurrency can have. In my opinion thats why Bitcoin is still number one, because it widely accepted.

BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

Obviously the interest an alt gets. Interest is build mainly build by usability, price development and marketing.

Marketing and price development for an altcoin can be artificial and it may not be a real one. The one thing which i mostly see in the altcoin is its projects and its acceptance online. If you have an altcoin and there is no roadmap, no projects associated with it how will dev. gain the money to keep his coin stable and list it on exchanges other than just pump dump of it. Always avoid pump dump coins as they have no long term future.

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

The value of a coin depands on a lot of aspects, such as community, technology, field and so on. Such as dogecoin without any high technology in that but just a funny icon and people like that.

It make it successful.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Obviously the interest an alt gets. Interest is build mainly build by usability, price development and marketing.

Marketing and price development for an altcoin can be artificial and it may not be a real one. The one thing which i mostly see in the altcoin is its projects and its acceptance online. If you have an altcoin and there is no roadmap, no projects associated with it how will dev. gain the money to keep his coin stable and list it on exchanges other than just pump dump of it. Always avoid pump dump coins as they have no long term future.

Why do u say so that in terms of marketing and price of an altcoin sonetimes not a real one? Where in fact,I think most of the coin is very valuable even though sometimes the price is too low to expect.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

I think the bottom line is that you are talking about precious communication. What is important is the first two things that are important people to look at.
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:56:28 AM

I think that makes altcoin valuable is altcoin value, high altcoin price makes people want to get it, the higher the value then the more people will look for altcoin, just like gold everyone likes gold because of its high price and easy to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: