Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable  (Read 5731 times)
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

Most altcoins show a significant drop in prices after the main crypto currency. so it is logical that you will have to adjust, except that the case when your currency will become popular all over the world, such as Zcash, which has remained the most stable, compared to other currencies
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

I'm not sure you are talking about the price or "the value". I think things making altcoin valuable is utilities. Mhmm...Everyone will be interested in the coin which has a clear purpose. And The coin will be valuable if it is used to do something useful. The coin price depends on many factors. So I don't think the price is most important.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

For me, there are three factors to consider.
First, the amount of token supply. The lesser the supply, the more potential for a higher value. Also, people will try to rush into buying these tokens due to its limited supply.

Second, the amount of activity or movement it will gain in the market. With buying, price will increase. With selling, price will decrease.

Third, a working product. An existing product backing up the tokens will surely increase its market value.

xaft

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

it is the use case that makes altcoin valuable i think Cheesy
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

Alright, so we should separate this into somewhat of a stream:
Free market activity
In the present condition of the market: a great altcoin that needs it's coins to be spread socially ought to pick various coins in light of what? Dogecoin make a crazy sum and the esteem appears to be no to build much. Would it be worth as much as ether on the off chance that it had picked a littler amout of coins? It appears like Dogecoin needed the coin section to be subdivided. Like Dogecoin was making pennies, while bitcoin was making 1000 bills.
What number of coins would you make for your altcoin in the event that you needed it to be the estimation of $1 following 1 year.
Likewise, would you be able to create showcasing plans that emphasis on gradually expanding the estimation of the coin?
Supposition and market brain research
What do you think the market brain science is right now. I think the enormous speculators are attentive, in any case, with all the buzz, this could be a decent time to spread the reception of digital forms of money. What's the simplest method to get the regular person to get coin?
I could envision a 3-5 year get ready for the advertising and way to deal with attempt to smooth unpredictability. This is commonly what organizations do to guarantee themselves in ordinary markets. What are some different ways?
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Altcoin gains value depending on the consistent technology that backs it and the market cap set by its developer. Depends on the utility of the project itself, whether there will be a demand for the said altcoin. When it has a good technology, more people would actually be convinced to invest means the demand will become high. When there is a large market cap, lots of chance to circulate because more people can avail and hodl. Then there will be less circulation if the altcoin have the potential.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

their future projects, their supports, their teams, and their achievement.
That can make an altcoin valuable
janccschiffer

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

i think an altcoin valuable(e.g altcoinex) is if something happen it price won't change too much
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Greetings, I will gladly answer your question, see, the price of the token depends on the demand for the project and the availability of updates that the project provides, the availability of its own product is also an inalienable aspect that affects the value of the current

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

An altcoin that makes it valuable I think if it’s token is not depending with ETH or Waves etc., if it has its own way even starting from low price then slowly increase. Which makes the altcoin valuable in natural procedure independently without any different altcoins involve. And also the 8-10 years of roadmaps makes the altcoins valuable with its project vision that makes people convince and consider the public demand nowadays. Make it unique in its own way.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

Using in real-life make a Altcoin valuable. Besides the team have to be active and have to fulfill everything described in the roadmap.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

The things that make an altcoin valuable is its real world use case, an active community behind it and a strong dev team developing for it. All these factors are important for an altcoin to succeed. Even if one of those things are missing, it will be hard for that alt to succeed.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

Using in real-life make a Altcoin valuable. Besides the team have to be active and have to fulfill everything described in the roadmap.

Correct, using a token in real life what make it valuable. Regardless it is Peer to Peer, Utility or Security token, as long it has an actual need for the real life transaction then it will be very valuable. I saw one Alts like Stack (STK), a POS utility token that you could utilize the app once you have a token loaded and could be able to pay anything through your smart phone as long it is connected to mastercard.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

What makes a valuable coin and the design behind it the product or service in which it is integrated. Today in the market there are several currencies that have the price very high and simply offers nothing, I believe that in a few months or years all these coins created for no purpose will turn into dust.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

Well, the altcoins have more features than bitcoin.
One for example is ethereum, it has a smart contract feature that speeding the transactions process.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:29:39 AM

I think some improvements makes an altcoin valuable, when some technical changes or some other good news form example when the coin is added in new exchange and also good exchange then this good news will impact on the value and price.

For example when any good partner found or make the hardfork then these type of good news also impact to make the best value of the coin.
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

Still there has to be a good advertizing, your altcoins that now it is very difficult to make as cryptocurrency advertizing began to forbid on all browsers of social networks and so on.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Still there has to be a good advertizing, your altcoins that now it is very difficult to make as cryptocurrency advertizing began to forbid on all browsers of social networks and so on.
It's not a ban for advertising for bitcoin or crypto as a whole, facebook only bad ads regarding ICO and twitter just followed as well.
The internet world is very big, even if they will ban, there are many ways to get information for a person that is willing to learn.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS