Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable  (Read 5731 times)
solovalley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

You just need to find the technology beforehand, and fix it. Maybe if your technology is easier and cheaper, I think you will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LizaIva

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

altcoins are valuable because they can easy spike x20-x30 ,because they are new, bitcoin cannot do x10 now fast, may be x2 in some years but altcoins could. Blockchain altcoins,like Egretia,that will be sold soon on ICO,can grow and bring much more income then buying bitcoin now
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Alt coin that has the tenacity to rise by a great multiple is the main thing people look for. One coin that comes to my mind is PRG. It is a cannabis coin and we all know that cannabis industry is set to grow exponentially. Moreover, they have been delivering regular updates and their team is working well on the roadmap. I suggest to check PRG because it’s worth investing now at $0.27.
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

Alt coins that are working on some great projects that has a good scope in coming time are valuable in my opinion. I have one coin in my portfolio that I believe will deliver is TAU. Lamden coin is developer’s tool to make blockchains in a matter of minutes. TAU is a dappcoin and it is swappable with 150 coins. And it has a staggering speed of 10000 transactions per second. When TAU becomes mainstream then it will be a major force in crypto market in coming times.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

I think the big help is to listed your coin in a big exchanger like Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex etc. Because big crypto traders are there especially for those whales groups and you need to get a great investor plus always have community groups to help success of your coin.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

A valuable altcoin is when many investors trust and invest in that altcoin more and more. Then the price of altcoin peaked in the cryptcocurrency market. In addition, the blockchain technology is growing and modern to help altcoin also develop in the most positive direction.
dien224a

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

I think the company of alternative coins becomes valuable through helping lots of people to change their current life status. The company provides a high income which helps every people in the whole world to obtain a stable source of income to support daily needs.
buithao025

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

Usually its the popularity that make a Coin valuable. If investors feel that any particular Coin has good tech and that it can be used then they will invest in it. The same goes for ICOs. If members see that an ICO has something good to offer and that it has potential, then it will something to invest in.
obelsna99

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

In my opinion the community gives it value. As it is with every currency, if its not used and accepted by the people there is no value in it. Same goes for gold. After all that is also just a metal, if people decided to value iron more and do use that as a store of value that is commonly accepted, this maybe would be todays precious "gold".
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

I think a lot of people will disagree with my opinion, but altcoin is valued only because of the possibility of making a profit in a short period of time. That is, it is valued because of the unstable price.
Ok, this is your opinion, no one can complain your opinion. But, can you tell me why the value of Ethereum is still high like now? At current, the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum are rising so much in the market. Can you explain to me? I'm really want to know why Ethereum is also an altcoin can still increase its value while you said altcoin only help us have the good profit in a short time. As far as I know, that's not enough to make the value of Ethereum reached $1,400 in the past time.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

I'm sure that now altcoins are of particular value to investors. An excellent opportunity to make a profit and your coins every day, the main thing is to pay close attention to the study of the project.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

i think some altcoin have a great product that make it valuable, such as low transfer fee or maybe free transfer fee, or can be mining and many more advantages of altcoin itself who make it valuable.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

The price of every coin is based on technology and practical use. If the team and product give result price will grow. Some projects after the ICO are not concentrated on the product and then the price fall down. So that is straight dependence between product and technology.

susutao88

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

I think the company of alternative coins becomes valuable through helping lots of people to change their current life status. The company provides a high income which helps every people in the whole world to obtain a stable source of income to support daily needs.
daudaihoc24

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

Making any thing expensive or valuable the best contribution is its technologies and companies.Altcoin value is based on blockchain's stability.But now,this time it becomes more popular.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:20:25 AM

I think what makes an Altcoin worthwhile is the community. Besides, its foundation and purpose are also important. But all of this must be easy to use and because of the community.
lythong1234

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

The basis for crypto invests is tokens. And if in your project tokens are used unnecessarily then you will fairly be sent to seek investments elsewhere. If your tokens were conceived as a means of payment be sure to release them to the crypto exchange.
Wiliam88

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

Altcoin is a big space to test various technologies in cryptocurrency domain, which I think very good. Those with unique technologies merit to be valuable.  Smiley
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

The thing that makes an altcoin valuable is the news from the web pages, newspapers, ... And especially many investors use that altcoin to trade or invest in the cryptocurrency market. Altcoin must be supported by modern blockchain technology and more and more developed.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

There are many things that make an altcoin valuable and all these things are needed for an alt to become valuable. An altcoin needs an active community, a good and competent development team and should have real world use cases. If even one of these factors is missing than its going to effect the progress of an altcoin drastically.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: