Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable  (Read 5731 times)
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

Obviously if community support and follow something, than value will definitely increases. The community will be a good help to make an altcoin valuable with their trust and believe to it.

rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

The capitalization level depends on the total number of coins and the price per one token. Calculate the market value of the cryptocurrency, which exists on the market for more than a year and is in demand, is very difficult. According to experts, the amount that is displayed on the exchange and third-party sites is very far from reality. The situation is complicated by the specificity of the critetics, the number of which is constantly increasing.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

You need to find out if they have the ability to develop the projects they mentioned in the white paper. Now, most companies have come up with a great idea of innovation, which is of great value for their coins.
AdamR8

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

The biggest things in my mind that add value are a strong team, a strong community and a realistic goal that actually solves a real-world problem.  The thing which makes altcoin valueable is realibility,speed,less fess and privacy playes a vital factor in making altcoin valueable
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

I think that a highly developed team is necessary for some altcoin to be popular and become higher in value. And then by means of research you will be able to identify whether it is profitable or not.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

Why make an altcoin have valueable because is demand and how intersetd of investor to buy an altcoin, many usage and altcoin work and could for using to make payment will e have great valueable of altcoin price. Many altcoin have less valueable because less interseted by investor to buy and less work accepted for daily implementation. Altcoin have start new era where not nly working for an investment but also hae anathor work to use this altcoin.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

for me a potential ICO project will attract a large amount of capital investment, hence the demand for trading will be high, the market cap will increase, causing the exchange rate of ICOs will be high when the exchange platform.What makes them valuable is that they are really growing fast in the market right now and that is because of the courageous campaign managers that are very hard working most especially on the ico period, and by that when the altcoin is listed on the market, it's value will become higher.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

that makes the Altcoin valuable in my opinion is because Altcoin has a very good growth, so with the growth that many people who become rich quick. And expected Altcoin will always be grown mainly for its price growing up.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

I think that's the only thing what causes us to follow icons is the project, the idea and goals that we support
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

In order to make the altcoin valuable, you need to create an innovative product based on the latest technologies in the field of blockchain. Now coins that do not offer anything new have no chances. No one needs a currency that repeats hundreds of coins invented before.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

altcoin valuable because of its function and its value. the value of altcoin is always increasing which makes it a valuable asset for investment. While the function of the altcoin many are predicting will be able to achieve high scores in the next few years. This makes altcoin the more sought after and purchased the assets of investors to their future.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
BrindHexta

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:33 AM

If this continues, soon each store will have its own cryptocurrency. What allowed you to create so much. I believe that it would be better to make TOP 100 coins available to everyone and all.Too many scams now earn in Altcoins.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
btj

Activity: 115
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

The most valuable thing i will see in each new altcoin, is what problem do it solve ? what is the vision of this altcoin, like this we can judge if it worth investing on it or not.

The second important factor is marketing, for any new product even if you have the best idea in the world, if someone don't know about it ... your project falls in the water !
shoujiuhaituo7

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

What I look forward to is a good community behind a very important coin, and a development team that is proactive and provides updates.

As long as more people agree, the price of COINS will naturally be more valuable.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:36:37 AM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

What makes an altcoin valuable is its opportunity to attract investors with its technology which can be better from bitcoin itself. Most altcoins developed are more convenient, revolutionary and specificity compared to bitcoin but what makes bitcoin the reigning currency is its hype developed and significant price on the market. Altcoins are very versatile and they are made for specific purposes which caters to some businesses.

If this continues, soon each store will have its own cryptocurrency. What allowed you to create so much. I believe that it would be better to make TOP 100 coins available to everyone and all.Too many scams now earn in Altcoins.

Altcoins are prone to threats and scams since they are made by people who have any background with developing cryptocurrencies. Some ICOs of altcoins have been reported to at least scam its investors by offering various services but leaving them at the end. It already created a stigma that view altcoins as 'scam coins' which tarnishes the cryptocurrencies in general.
Crown1

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:36:46 AM

Consensus, in blockchain and cryptocurrency markets, only consensus can produce value.
When most people start to agree with the project, it has value.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

What I look forward to is a good community behind a very important coin, and a development team that is proactive and provides updates.

As long as more people agree, the price of COINS will naturally be more valuable.
I agree with your point of view. Many projects this year can't just rely on technology to be successful. They need very strong community support. Projects that are really loved and supported by more people often have better development.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

There are many things that make an altcoin valuable and all these things are needed for an alt to become valuable. An altcoin needs an active community, a good and competent development team and should have real world use cases. If even one of these factors is missing than its going to effect the progress of an altcoin drastically.
All the reason above will make the demand imcrease and make the price in the market.
Eventhough the team and project are very good but nobody interest then its worthless. However, we are here all to make the price of bitcoin increase by increasing the demand to bitcoin.
violetsky901

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

Usage keeps the demand up for a coin which keeps the value high because of its continuous high demand. To make ut alt coin valuable find the ways it must be utilized by community Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: