Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:33:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable  (Read 5731 times)
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

Valuable altcoyne makes its technology and application in the real world. If a coin or a token possesses such qualities, it is doomed to success. In any case, before investing, study.
Hysicbtu

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

In my opinion the community is very important for the value, but for me the developer team is even more important. And of course the tech/project should have an real life usage. Too many coins out there are pumped without an working product.
ribolovandrey

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

The demand of it makes it valuable . Good advertising, and the coin is able to fulfill financial requirements .
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

From my experience I would say that successful project which would solve the relevant problems of humanity will definitely have the big price of coin, but opposite is that Cardano is having a low price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

I believe that a certain set of factors and indicators make the project (coins) valuable, and each investor is trying to change these indicators in his own way. First of all, there must be a working product that can benefit and innovate.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

The price of a coin grows, when the demand for the services provided by the company grows. To interest investors and consumers, it is necessary to develop a good idea that will become useful.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

To Understand this you must first accept the fact that essentially altcoin is a competitor to the bitcoin market which means that when bitcoin ceases to increase in value people are preferring a more specific cryptocurrency  where altcoins come in
Faturanews

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

Altcoin is valuable because of its foundation technologies.The only thing that makes a coin more valuable it's the hype coin has created in the market which is again nothing  but money invested in the marketing.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

For a coin to be valuable, I believe it should have very good ideas, good blockchain and smart contracts, it should have good team and a very good community that will support its growth. The coin should also have very good market and it should not be overhyped.
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I think the solutions it offers it is the biggest factor because sooner or later crypto will be a hit in the near future !
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

In my opinion all community members and their project plus demand of the coin which concept is on that coin etc make the altcoin valuable.
Laily alie

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

The altcoins create fitches which update our all day life and we can use them every day. Lips sealed Lips sealed
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

The technology behind the coin and it's unique idea of the is part of basic factor that differenciate  the coin from the pack. These two factor is just the basic element that must be conspicuos and associated with a coin. After these two are in place, you can start working on building the community around the coin!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
emery88

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

Its investment, its popularity and its acceptance power.
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

The value of an Altcoin lies in the tech behind it and its support. If I can see that a lot of people trust a project and do my own research on top of that I think I can’t do anything wrong
bharatpatel

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

An altcoin, or any other product, is always valuable when it fills the gap in market, has an actual purpose, has a working product(obviously) and is easy to use. The most important from all of these is why the altcoin is needed in real life. If any altcoin is way superior in technologically but it's not needed in real life then it won't make any sense. Even the most basic altcoin can make a difference if it's needed in real life.

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

I think that an altcoin has its value when it has any original idea or is going to solve some problem which other altcoins could not solve.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

Mass adoption and reason for coin. If there is no adoption then it will stay as a closed group and for coin, there should be reason for buying, using, keeping.
Zenboble

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

Well as it is with each cash, the general population give it its esteem. The same goes for Altcoins concerning Bitcoins with respect to fiat cash (just that fiat cash is given trust since it got government sponsorship and individuals some way or another put stock in it therefore). Yet, its about trust and acknowledgment by the general population that will utilize the cash. I would attempt to fabricate a solid network and spotlight on developing and looking after it. As I would like to think this is key for the accomplishment of any crypto.
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

In my opinion, something is valuable because of the recognition of many people, meaning this requires the community to make it valuable. It's the same as gold. After all that is also just metal, if people decide to value more iron and use it as a store of generally accepted value, this might become a valuable "gold" right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: