Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:10:16 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 09:26:02 AM by shoa

Saifu idea is acceptable so can we use this function by ourself or do they have any specific banks and employees ? for managing our accounts which includes the Currencies and Crypto currencies Huh
Their idea is good, but in my opinion, they will make more secure at their platform, because if have hacker problem appear, all of our coin will gone. What will Saifu secure working?

Saifu idea is acceptable so can we use this function by ourself or do they have any specific banks and employees ? for managing our accounts which includes the Currencies and Crypto currencies Huh
Their idea is good, but in my opinion, they will make more secure at their platform, because if have hacker problem appear, all of our coin will gone. What will Saifu secure working?
the issue of security is the most important issue in my opinion. If Saifu suggests that we create an account on their platform, they should convince us that all our data is safe and will not be accessible to scammers.

We provide bank grade security:
We use not just a HSM module, but a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
 Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

So you shouldn't worry about the security questions.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

The hard CAP is 10 Million USD? Wow pretty hard to reach for the team, I think they will need a bigger campaign. Like hiring a famous and legit campaign manager to hire people to promote saifu. But the majority of people here in the forum likes to be paid in BTC.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

this is a very simple thread, can you let's know who is behind this project? it will make this project more trusted.
for i like the concept but is been like long and no summary review in icobench or other ico website i think those things and bounty actually do help projects alot

Really? This project is still not in any ico ratings? I think the devs also need to focus here also in advertising and promotions they need to level up what they have now. This is to get more investors and supporters.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

the issue of security is the most important issue in my opinion. If Saifu suggests that we create an account on their platform, they should convince us that all our data is safe and will not be accessible to scammers.
Nothing can say at the future, we need the clearly, obviously. I see the convenient of Saifu, but as a customer of Saifu, we don't want have any bugs (because of them provide service for a lot of  crypto currencies).
How sure are you with your thoughts that saifu will not encounter some bugs? I think nothing is perfect and I believe problems will really occur at any time. Digital world is risky and everything can be possible even problems like hacking. But there are options that it can be minimize and maybe that would be the possible solutions that they can do.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

We all know that we are in the world of crypto currencies where in there are some different difficulties we encounter just like the transactions of different crypto currencies. But now, here come exist this project, in which this project make it easier – and safer – for consumers,
businesses and banks to buy and use
cryptocurrencies.

I agree, the project have a lot of good features that will surely change the crypto world if they will be successful. I hope that many members will support this project. We need to help saifu to become successful so that our investments will get good profit.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

You have a point, let's us see if saifu can make a very secure system that will prevent from it to happen. I want to lean more details about saifu and all their plans to make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

Even though Saifu is up and running as a business,
this project have a very aggressive growth strategy. To achieve accelerated growth of this project, Saifu needs the community's help and our support for it to continously  achieve a better progress to make more interesting developments.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Nothing can say at the future, we need the clearly, obviously. I see the convenient of Saifu, but as a customer of Saifu, we don't want have any bugs (because of them provide service for a lot of  crypto currencies).
Saifu already exposed that their service is secure, regulated and easy to use and that means almost anybody can run Saifu and there will be no bugs as it made better upgrades in the platform and it is like a all in one platform now where you can handle all your Currencies and Cryptocurrencies with all safety.
Every ICO always says that their services is secured, and ect. We already heard this many times and still I think systems will still have a chance to meet some problems. We must accept this fact because this is already been proven.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 05:11:33 PM by shoa

The hard CAP is 10 Million USD? Wow pretty hard to reach for the team, I think they will need a bigger campaign. Like hiring a famous and legit campaign manager to hire people to promote saifu. But the majority of people here in the forum likes to be paid in BTC.

It's a softcap. The hardcap is 49M USD. And it isn't really hard to get, we've already have some agreements with private funds to reach the softcap.

Nothing can say at the future, we need the clearly, obviously. I see the convenient of Saifu, but as a customer of Saifu, we don't want have any bugs (because of them provide service for a lot of  crypto currencies).
Saifu already exposed that their service is secure, regulated and easy to use and that means almost anybody can run Saifu and there will be no bugs as it made better upgrades in the platform and it is like a all in one platform now where you can handle all your Currencies and Cryptocurrencies with all safety.
Every ICO always says that their services is secured, and ect. We already heard this many times and still I think systems will still have a chance to meet some problems. We must accept this fact because this is already been proven.

Not every ICO use the same security services as banks. You can read about our security here: https://www.thalesesecurity.com/about-us/newsroom/news-releases/thales-helps-saifu-bring-bank-grade-security-to-the-cryptocurrency-world
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

Security is a must in every platform. This is always one of the topmost priorities in every project, I reckon. No project would launch without immense security. But still there are lots of scrupulous perpetrators nowadays. But I think they are always on their watch. And it's hard to bypass a platform that runs under a blockchain.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

Hi

If you want to make a Telegram channel, be sure to check our service

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893213.0
Your service is really good and hope you will find some good customers but i find this project potential to get real members to join their groups and also this project might have some good benefits ahead.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

Hi

If you want to make a Telegram channel, be sure to check our service

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893213.0
Your service is really good and hope you will find some good customers but i find this project potential to get real members to join their groups and also this project might have some good benefits ahead.

Potentiality can be figured out even with the real members who have the potentiality that adds value to spread the word Saifu and gather more customers by letting them understand about Saifu and it happens only with potential supporters who are expertise.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
Yes, this is a special feature of this project and they are developing this technology more and more so that it could become more secure and user-friendly. It is very difficult to make a large sum of tokens in every different wallet but this platform will make this process more easy and secure.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
basically I will have to put in my private keys from other accounts to Saifu before I use their services how sure am I about it's security?

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

Please, manager, think of creation telegram channel and group, recently without it nowhere and it is necessary for least pr company! I hope you listen to my council and will act.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

basically I will have to put in my private keys from other accounts to Saifu before I use their services how sure am I about it's security?
It is the starting stage of this platform and every one has to start understanding it more clearly and also sometimes risk some money but still, they are very assured about the security of their wallet and aim to make it more and more secure and user-friendly for their clients.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

Please, manager, think of creation telegram channel and group, recently without it nowhere and it is necessary for least pr company! I hope you listen to my council and will act.
Yes, better than is should have bounty for increasing members of telegram channel and official group, maybe team still don't have admin of this social media.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:58:14 PM

Security is really important when it comes to valuable things and also money related one. Saifu team will make sure to have a more secure and hackproof(even I think everything can be hacked if not updated and maintained well) platform to be a better One Account Platform for the users.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket, also I wouldn't trust any online exchange with control over my coins and money. I'm more curious why use them over something like Jaxx
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

Yes, better than is should have bounty for increasing members of telegram channel and official group, maybe team still don't have admin of this social media.
it's a pity if in fact the team still does not have a manager for social networks. Without advancement in social networks it will be very difficult to disseminate information about your project. I also hope that the Saifu team will pay attention to this issue.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

Security is really important when it comes to valuable things and also money related one. Saifu team will make sure to have a more secure and hackproof(even I think everything can be hacked if not updated and maintained well) platform to be a better One Account Platform for the users.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket, also I wouldn't trust any online exchange with control over my coins and money. I'm more curious why use them over something like Jaxx

How come it can manage all the transactions at one go when it is also dealing with Crypto currency and currency together and how do they can calculate the interest on FIAT currency and do we also get any additional interest on Crypto currency ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: