Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38108 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

This project is lot more have an advantage compared from other projects out there. Why? Because their service is secure, regulated and is easy to use and that means almost anybody can run a Saifu. Of course this characteristics of a project is what we wanted. I just hope that more people will come to know about this so they will understand Saifu much better.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

Yeah, this will lessen the hassle of opening multiple accounts in different wallets. I am happy that this project exist now and I am hoping that this project will achieve success.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

Yeah, this will lessen the hassle of opening multiple accounts in different wallets. I am happy that this project exist now and I am hoping that this project will achieve success.
They are not dealing with opening multiple accounts but multiple crypto currencies and currencies under one account, it is better please read the white papers of Saifu again.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Certainly this will be convenient for many users, but there are some partners who can vouch for the fulfillment of all obligations taken, I think now it is just necessary
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

There are many nuances that I would like to clarify before making any conclusions about this project. I see it is not bad and not good. It just needs to be finalized and added more information

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

There are many nuances that I would like to clarify before making any conclusions about this project. I see it is not bad and not good. It just needs to be finalized and added more information
Saifu needs to be finalized as in what  Roll Eyes and do it really required more information, in that case you might not be getting a solution for what you are looking for and no worries you can shoot your query here and we are here to assist you for your query.
bombard1

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

This can definitely make a huge impact on crypto industry. The wp and the roadmap gives me a clearer view where this project is heading in the future.

all is clearly visible from the purpose and concept of your project. Waiting for bounty porgram is announced.
hopefully your project is successful
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

This can definitely make a huge impact on crypto industry. The wp and the roadmap gives me a clearer view where this project is heading in the future.

all is clearly visible from the purpose and concept of your project. Waiting for bounty porgram is announced.

I thought they have bounty campaigns that have been launched early? LOL mate just read the first page and you will see the link written.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

Saifu needs to be finalized as in what  Roll Eyes and do it really required more information, in that case you might not be getting a solution for what you are looking for and no worries you can shoot your query here and we are here to assist you for your query.

You are right, even if devs are not responding because of busy schedules some members here can answer all our queries. I just hope that saifu already have a lot of developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

No, it is not quite difficult to me since I can manage them easily by myself. We can store our coins to another platform which more safe than this platform.

For now, you are right and you have a point. But the time will surely come and this project will be successful and many people will use this platform. We just need to give this project enough time to prove its worth.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Saifu gives customer the simplicity one account for all their currencies & Cryptocurrencies
Yes, makes all the complex token handling more easy due to this secure platform. This platform can make many difficultis that we face when storing multiple is the concept of the platform.
I definitely like the idea of ​​the Saifu project. This platform will become the most popular and most convenient for working in the crypt world. Of course, this is provided that the team will adhere to its development plan.
They main purpose of saifu is to safely store clients digital assets anonymously using thier platform. They have a very simple platform that anyone even a not so technical person can handle.
So, the team must focus more about their security since its purpose is to secure our digital assets. This is a critical stage because our assets must be protected with high security level so that it will not be steal or hacked easily.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

No, it is not quite difficult to me since I can manage them easily by myself. We can store our coins to another platform which more safe than this platform.

we can not talk about the safety of this platform yet; this is still pre-launch. After launching the platform we will see in some months how safety the system is; just think about Etherdelta ...
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

check again very well i think their bounty program is over or is still going but am sure it started long time ago ...just wait for the ann thread to load up and check the picture down

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

You are right, even if devs are not responding because of busy schedules some members here can answer all our queries. I just hope that saifu already have a lot of developments.
Reading the whitepapers can help us better understand the project and also its concept. Although there are instances that we can't understand but we can do some research just in case the dev are not replying our queries.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Freedom, flexibility, safety and security are all I have always desired and I am a huge sucker for it. Saifu looks very promising as we all need this. Also, using Thales technology alone was even what attracted me. We really need more of those securities, don’t we? The team also looks good and having my entire asset in one place is good enough. I have a question though, are the team looking forward to give full access to the users, or it is going to be a multi centralized wallet?
lawbreaker_top

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

are  VCs firms invested ?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

I thought they have bounty campaigns that have been launched early? LOL mate just read the first page and you will see the link written.

The bounty program was announced but it is not in operation yet. It's actually odd that they announce so early before the ICO. Has there been a problem before that caused some delays?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

The bounty program was announced but it is not in operation yet. It's actually odd that they announce so early before the ICO. Has there been a problem before that caused some delays?
Actually each project starts its bounty programs before the Initial Coin Offering but some projects have to face some problems while starting the campaigns. Hope this problem would be resolved fastly in this project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Saifu is definitely focusing more on security which is why i like it soo much. As digital currencies are getting hacked more and more nowadays, security should definitely be the number one priority. Another thing i like is the simplicity and transparency, truly what others strive to achieve, saifu is doing a great job.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Saifu is definitely focusing more on security which is why i like it soo much. As digital currencies are getting hacked more and more nowadays, security should definitely be the number one priority. Another thing i like is the simplicity and transparency, truly what others strive to achieve, saifu is doing a great job.

Why do you think so? I thougt the case that all similar projects use the same protections and it's a certain standard, isn't it? I like this project, but I did not think that there is something unusual about what you are talking about. Tell me your opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: