Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38107 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

There are many nuances that I would like to clarify before making any conclusions about this project. I see it is not bad and not good. It just needs to be finalized and added more information
Saifu needs to be finalized as in what  Roll Eyes and do it really required more information, in that case you might not be getting a solution for what you are looking for and no worries you can shoot your query here and we are here to assist you for your query.

You are right, even if devs are not responding because of busy schedules some members here can answer all our queries. I just hope that saifu already have a lot of developments.
Accurate answers will only come from the team developers of what this project is going to be in the future. If non-team will answer any questions here in thread, it will only somehow add confusion for the answers are not really credible. Another thing, the developer team must really be active in this thread if they want the investors to give assurance by their high response rate.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
No, it is not quite difficult to me since I can manage them easily by myself. We can store our coins to another platform which more safe than this platform.

For now, you are right and you have a point. But the time will surely come and this project will be successful and many people will use this platform. We just need to give this project enough time to prove its worth.

You are absolutely right. After all, for the convincing that the project deserves attention, it takes time. Only then will we see how much the project is in demand.
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

many people want to translate such an idea into practice. but so far, even large corporations have not been able to.

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
No, it is not quite difficult to me since I can manage them easily by myself. We can store our coins to another platform which more safe than this platform.

For now, you are right and you have a point. But the time will surely come and this project will be successful and many people will use this platform. We just need to give this project enough time to prove its worth.

You are absolutely right. After all, for the convincing that the project deserves attention, it takes time. Only then will we see how much the project is in demand.
I believe that in order for the project to become popular it is necessary to develop a good advertising campaign to attract people's attention. But also about the functional part, too, do not forget.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

I believe that in order for the project to become popular it is necessary to develop a good advertising campaign to attract people's attention. But also about the functional part, too, do not forget.
To be honest it goes hand in hand, a worthless product won't get suddenly people's attention only because of it's good advertising similarly a great product won't be very popular because of lack of advertising.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

Designers undertook really complicated problem. This platform very serious bid. Still nobody did wallet on which it is possible to store different means. It important very much all to perfect on high level, without problems.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

We are not having safety at least for one account in our advanced digital system even we have lot of authentications but does Saifu had such advanced authentications and safety keys in its platform is the point.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Both saifu customers can manage their traditional
In an account currency and cryptrocross.
It's easy and flexible ... and it's all bank-
Grade security
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

Hi! How can we trust your project? Are there any licenses?
Hello Smiley  Saifu is a fully regulated financial institution – and that means we do more to help protect customers’ money and deliver a service that customers can depend on. Because we hold licences from the Czech National Bank (CNB), we have to comply with some very rigorous rules and procedures.

Good. I want to know more details
They are a great team of expert members which have got great concept to build ahead in the future and earn good profits from it. They are building very secure platform for sharing and storing cryptocurrency in safe and secure way.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

I see that you take the project seriously. I like that you first talk with stock exchanges, and then start issuing tokens. It should provide you a big demand from the beginning.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

I see that you take the project seriously. I like that you first talk with stock exchanges, and then start issuing tokens. It should provide you a big demand from the beginning.
This ICO's or token sales are very profitable for any new project to get investments and lead their project to huge success. This project has made great efforts in its advertising and collection of investments from different part of the world and still the investments are increasing day by day.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

In the description of the project it says that Saifu will be a wallet for all cryptocurrencies . does that mean there will be way more than 1000 wallets available for variety of coins ? or the coins will be only the top 100 on coinmarketcap!
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

Designers undertook really complicated problem. This platform very serious bid. Still nobody did wallet on which it is possible to store different means. It important very much all to perfect on high level, without problems.

It seems to be true if this is very complicated, but anyway this problem must be addressed immediately before venturing into another.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

In the description of the project it says that Saifu will be a wallet for all cryptocurrencies . does that mean there will be way more than 1000 wallets available for variety of coins ? or the coins will be only the top 100 on coinmarketcap!
There will be wallets mostly for all the prominent and potential wallets which are trending in the crypto platform, dev might be making back-end validations regarding the wallets code available in our Saifu platform, soon dev shall bring an update on this.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

They main purpose of saifu is to safely store clients digital assets anonymously using thier platform. They have a very simple platform that anyone even a not so technical person can handle.

Allow me to correct your misunderstanding. Siafu is not a platform to store digital assets anonymously, it's a fully regulated financial institution and they have a licenses from the Czech National Bank which means you have to provide necessary information and go through KYC.
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

They main purpose of saifu is to safely store clients digital assets anonymously using thier platform. They have a very simple platform that anyone even a not so technical person can handle.

Allow me to correct your misunderstanding. Siafu is not a platform to store digital assets anonymously, it's a fully regulated financial institution and they have a licenses from the Czech National Bank which means you have to provide necessary information and go through KYC.

Yes, i agree with you that Saifu is financial institution and they only have function as a bank for holding all of your money in cash or in crypto currencies.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:13:45 PM

I agree, this very promising and convincing project that for sure many users as well as investors will attract on this project. I will study deeper on its white paper as this project is in progress.
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:46:21 AM

Yes, i agree with you that Saifu is financial institution and they only have function as a bank for holding all of your money in cash or in crypto currencies.
I agree and as far as I know they didn't yet bounty as of this time. They just fucos on the side of promotion as this project still in developmet stage. Base on their white paper, it looks very promising to help those people in cannabis industry. Hoping for the up coming progress on this project.
If i don't have mistake they have bounty already, this is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2472638.20. Well, keep your invest and promotion for earning profit from Saifu.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

Yes, and addition they hiring Thales, one security from Czech. Nice project from Czech, i still keep observing this topic and their telegram. Have anyone will join their bounty?

ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:36:11 AM

found  so interesting this kind of project,ill keep my eye on it,ill follow this Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: