Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

It is very good that the team has an officially registered legal entity. I wonder how long ago the company was registered?
Well I think that is a requirement since they are a financial institution for cryto assets. They also need to get registered to get the trust of thier investors becuase they might be suspected as scammers.

Yeah right, good to know that they have already registered, now serious investors will prove that this project is legit and team members are real and very serious with the developments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.
Security is really our main concerns in terms of our digital asset. But even how tight the security, still there is the possibility that it can be hacked. These days seems hard to put our all digital asset in one wallet so we better find another ways which we can store our asset. But if were to decide, I slowly withdraw my asset and remain the half just in case it will be hacked at least it is not fully steal.

Saifu like any centralized platform is possible to get hacked, but noticed that they are talking about security in term of law, they are saying that saifu platform will work like any traditional bank and a fully regulated.
If they are centralized then that's not very appealing to the cryptocurrency enthusiasts ,because all they want right now is decentralized projects that has no shady hands running it behinde the scenes or having any relations with banks.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

I have some queries about platform's security. I understand how you provide safe deposit, but I would like to know about login process authentication? Are you going to use 2FA?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

It is very good that the team has an officially registered legal entity. I wonder how long ago the company was registered?
I think they have at least over 2-3 years experiences. I see Saifu have carefully about their project with good security. I have a doubt that, does this project will be international?
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

Well I think that is a requirement since they are a financial institution for cryto assets. They also need to get registered to get the trust of thier investors becuase they might be suspected as scammers.

Yeah right, good to know that they have already registered, now serious investors will prove that this project is legit and team members are real and very serious with the developments.
Actually its easy to understand the different purpose and advocacy on the white paper the only changing part is on how to attract many supporters on this project. Well, on my own understanding it seems this project has a great potential in the future due to its convincing features and advocacy of their different platforms.

kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

when looking at this project thread is really very simple, just filled with pictures that explain the information about ICO, ICO will be completed in March, but I do not see the specifications of the coins to be launched, where I can see the specifications of this coin
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

I try to using Saifu platform, but when i put my information at here have this sentences :" Your details were successfully saved. We will contact you when the Saifu Beta is released ".. I hope the beta will run soon.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

when looking at this project thread is really very simple, just filled with pictures that explain the information about ICO, ICO will be completed in March, but I do not see the specifications of the coins to be launched, where I can see the specifications of this coin

We are really required to prioritize Saifu whitepapers as first priority which gives complete information and the coins specification is really required we are really looking for dev update.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:48:31 AM

A multi-purse is good, but will it be sufficiently protected to be safe for storing all the coins? How many stages of identification will it be possible to entrust all savings to one purse?
Not only the security like identification for an individual should be the concern with this kind of platforms but also the whole system. There have been huge hacking histories before. I hope they can be more transparent in explaining about their security.

Well, if this project really will hold a lot of coins then the security ans credibility of this project must improve. For now, I will be following saifu and hoping that more people will invest here.
Right, this platform should not be taken lightly but it will be taken seriously because it is were our asset be kept. With this matter, they need to have a very secured kind of security procedure.

doesnt really matter how many security procedure u involve in this system. This site can also be get hacked. The question is:  is it better to store all your tokens/coins in a place and when it get hacked u loose everything or you store your tokens/coins in several platforms so that if one get hacked you have still your other coins/tokens ...
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:36:18 AM

A multi-purse is good, but will it be sufficiently protected to be safe for storing all the coins? How many stages of identification will it be possible to entrust all savings to one purse?
Not only the security like identification for an individual should be the concern with this kind of platforms but also the whole system. There have been huge hacking histories before. I hope they can be more transparent in explaining about their security.

Well, if this project really will hold a lot of coins then the security ans credibility of this project must improve. For now, I will be following saifu and hoping that more people will invest here.
Right, this platform should not be taken lightly but it will be taken seriously because it is were our asset be kept. With this matter, they need to have a very secured kind of security procedure.

doesnt really matter how many security procedure u involve in this system. This site can also be get hacked. The question is:  is it better to store all your tokens/coins in a place and when it get hacked u loose everything or you store your tokens/coins in several platforms so that if one get hacked you have still your other coins/tokens ...
would still might which has several levels protection inspires trust and respectively will attract a large number of interested users. So think about the security required for development of the purse, especially multi wallet
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

Tell us, how can you guarantee that this platform will be used by many people in the world since you have many competitors that running the same purposes of your platform?

Yes, I am also thinking about this. How saifu can make many people to try this one since a lot of existing projects already have this and they are proven trusted now.
My opinion is that this is one of the things that the developers must decide at the planning stage of their project. If there is no unique idea, then it is necessary to stand out qualitatively. If they create a quality product, they will be interested in

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

would still might which has several levels protection inspires trust and respectively will attract a large number of interested users. So think about the security required for development of the purse, especially multi wallet
Security of the wallet and the funds is the most important thing for any crypto wallet as people are in search of more and more secure wallet and if this project is not uptodate with the security than it very difficult for the to become successful. Saifu has a good team of developers which will help in increasing the security of the all in one wallet.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

I think they have at least over 2-3 years experiences. I see Saifu have carefully about their project with good security. I have a doubt that, does this project will be international?

For what I'm expecting. Yes, it will be launch internationally considering the investors are all over the globe it may also attract potential customers if they can translate there site on other languages.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

They claim to support every single coin out there so I guess all coins. Still dont understand the shit is the point of the saifu coin tho. It's a multiwallet lmao
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

In fact, can anyone give a link to a detailed description of the coin and is there a contract on githab?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

Saifu has a short term goal of getting successful on thier ico sale so we should support them so that they will be able to continue further on thier project.
Yeah mate, this project has a simple but effective idea. They support every coin. They'll probably launch internationally which will help them gain a lot of followers, this will help the platform reach it's goals and make them a success!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

Saifu has a short term goal of getting successful on thier ico sale so we should support them so that they will be able to continue further on thier project.
Yeah mate, this project has a simple but effective idea. They support every coin. They'll probably launch internationally which will help them gain a lot of followers, this will help the platform reach it's goals and make them a success!
if the project really does work at the international level, then it will be just fine, as this will have a beneficial effect on the development of the platform and the increase in the number of followers.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

The project has to be more known by their people in their country before going to go international so this project gonna get more trusts by the people.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

The project thread is very simple yes i would agree to that but the project they choose is a complicated one, how would the dev answered some questions in this thread, i hope it will get notice soon.

In my opinion, it's better if the project is simple. At least we know what's going on and the greater probability that it will succeed. Sometimes projects that sound great are very unrealistic.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

The project thread is very simple yes i would agree to that but the project they choose is a complicated one, how would the dev answered some questions in this thread, i hope it will get notice soon.

In my opinion, it's better if the project is simple. At least we know what's going on and the greater probability that it will succeed. Sometimes projects that sound great are very unrealistic.
Simplicity is easy to say but very hard to do. Same as creating a project which is really hard to achieve a simple kind of platform. Saifu platform has this kind of simplicity so it is good if they can come up with a better kind of services.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: