Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38107 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

when looking at this project thread is really very simple, just filled with pictures that explain the information about ICO, ICO will be completed in March, but I do not see the specifications of the coins to be launched, where I can see the specifications of this coin

We are really required to prioritize Saifu whitepapers as first priority which gives complete information and the coins specification is really required we are really looking for dev update.
Well the admins and developers should put all thier efforts to this project to ensure the projects success. We members should also do our job to promote this project to our own social media sites to get more supporters.
I was sure that the team working behind this project is realy workig hard to their very best to come to a better successful future ahead. Especially nowadays, that people are really looking for a trust worthy project that they can asure their investments for their future. So, I just want to say to the Saifu team that keep striving until you reach your ultimate goal for the community.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

Saifu has a short term goal of getting successful on thier ico sale so we should support them so that they will be able to continue further on thier project.
Yeah mate, this project has a simple but effective idea. They support every coin. They'll probably launch internationally which will help them gain a lot of followers, this will help the platform reach it's goals and make them a success!
I agree with you even if Saifu has a short term goal they have it well planned and it is effective because it is in current needs and is in demand by people worldwide.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

Saifu has a short term goal of getting successful on thier ico sale so we should support them so that they will be able to continue further on thier project.
Yeah mate, this project has a simple but effective idea. They support every coin. They'll probably launch internationally which will help them gain a lot of followers, this will help the platform reach it's goals and make them a success!
I agree with you even if Saifu has a short term goal they have it well planned and it is effective because it is in current needs and is in demand by people worldwide.

The concept is good and it will surely be in demand if your fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies will be in one account. What will make it better is that if you can easily convert your assets from fiat to digital currencies and vice versa.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

It is very good that the team has an officially registered legal entity. I wonder how long ago the company was registered?
I think they have at least over 2-3 years experiences. I see Saifu have carefully about their project with good security. I have a doubt that, does this project will be international?

It's international right now because it's a One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies Project. So worldwide can use it, I jus hope that it will be more popular as time goes by.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

It is very good that the team has an officially registered legal entity. I wonder how long ago the company was registered?
I think they have at least over 2-3 years experiences. I see Saifu have carefully about their project with good security. I have a doubt that, does this project will be international?

It's international right now because it's a One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies Project. So worldwide can use it, I jus hope that it will be more popular as time goes by.
Of course it will become popular! It is necessary to wait at least half a year, and you will see the result.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Yes these are all in the path of cryptocurrenciers so they all work internationally and everyone can use them. Some timelines and whitepapers have convinced me that this project is a very good prospect. Even many people are interested and I also want to participate in order to get a satisfactory result.  Grin
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

The concept is good and it will surely be in demand if your fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies will be in one account. What will make it better is that if you can easily convert your assets from fiat to digital currencies and vice versa.
That kind of features that I wanted to have because it is easy to use and no more trading altcoin to btc. Because I think this will be the first platform that I I know to directly trade altcoin to fiat by bypassing the btc. Seems unrealistic to say because I doubt about this kind of idea.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

when looking at this project thread is really very simple, just filled with pictures that explain the information about ICO, ICO will be completed in March, but I do not see the specifications of the coins to be launched, where I can see the specifications of this coin

We are really required to prioritize Saifu whitepapers as first priority which gives complete information and the coins specification is really required we are really looking for dev update.
Well the admins and developers should put all thier efforts to this project to ensure the projects success. We members should also do our job to promote this project to our own social media sites to get more supporters.
I was sure that the team working behind this project is realy workig hard to their very best to come to a better successful future ahead. Especially nowadays, that people are really looking for a trust worthy project that they can asure their investments for their future. So, I just want to say to the Saifu team that keep striving until you reach your ultimate goal for the community.
lately there been no update i can see about saifu so i really hope they throw one or two updates around am sure we can all use the good news

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

Yes, but I also hope that there will be some additional that will make saifu more different from other projects with same features. I am following this project and hoping for positive outcome.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

It is very pleasant to see on the part of command such sure flow rate and such large steps on the road to the purpose. Such qualities of these designers will be able really to help in support of the project and to increase his chances to tremendous success.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

To gain more supporters for the project is really vital in the project's success. Based on what their progress the team dev is actually doing good so far. If you take all the considerations, you will find that this project is really hard to implement.
Actually, this project is legit that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community. It seems this project has a great potential in the future due to its convincing features and advocacy of their different platforms.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

Yeah, i like how the team prioritised their goals, which gives them more efficiency and control over the platform. The team is capable of making this platform successful. I hope to hear more about their achievements.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.
Security is really our main concerns in terms of our digital asset. But even how tight the security, still there is the possibility that it can be hacked. These days seems hard to put our all digital asset in one wallet so we better find another ways which we can store our asset. But if were to decide, I slowly withdraw my asset and remain the half just in case it will be hacked at least it is not fully steal.

Saifu like any centralized platform is possible to get hacked, but noticed that they are talking about security in term of law, they are saying that saifu platform will work like any traditional bank and a fully regulated.
If they are centralized then that's not very appealing to the cryptocurrency enthusiasts ,because all they want right now is decentralized projects that has no shady hands running it behinde the scenes or having any relations with banks.

Well, it's appealing to some people, I sure you came across some comments here on bitcointalk that saying when I invest lots of money I need KYC extra, so this project is just for those type of people that like the way centralized world works and like to give third party responsibility on holding their assets instead of taking control of their private keys by themselves. Also for people that like decentralized world we still need a safe place in term of law to cash out when I like to take profit and convert our crypto into fiat.

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

To gain more supporters for the project is really vital in the project's success. Based on what their progress the team dev is actually doing good so far. If you take all the considerations, you will find that this project is really hard to implement.
Actually, this project is legit that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community. It seems this project has a great potential in the future due to its convincing features and advocacy of their different platforms.

How sure you are that this project is legit? Well, I didn't mean I don't believe on this project which on my point do you have any evidence? Which this project takes almost 3 months ago. Hopefully there have a positive response.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

yes, definitely saifu is a great project. with the help of hardware and software, saifu makes multi-level security system that keeps your saifu account more protectable. and also saifu is the first service which brings world-class banking grade security in cryptocurrency. this is a great initiative by saifu.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

Saifu is a exchanger who doesn't only secure their own but also customers other currency as well...But question is what are their the matter they are upgrading now to secure the exchanger..
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

Really a very good concept and one to invest in most definitely. We all know how crazy it has been trying to store all your funds in one place, having something like this and then the ability to do the exchange straight away makes it perfect. So that makes it more like a wallet and an exchange at the same time. Great one I must say!
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

Really a very good concept and one to invest in most definitely. We all know how crazy it has been trying to store all your funds in one place, having something like this and then the ability to do the exchange straight away makes it perfect. So that makes it more like a wallet and an exchange at the same time. Great one I must say!
Yes, it becomes very complicated for most of the crypto users to manage different types of wallet for keeping track of different crypto they own. But this project will make this process very easy and secure by introducing all in one saifu wallet where you can store all the cryptos in a single wallet.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

Yeah also when participating your ERC20 wallet address is entered separately and it is necessary for receiving SFU after the ICO ends. When depositing, you much specify address for the currency you intend to deposit.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

Yes, this is what I thinking too if saifu will have a feature that will convert coins from this account to any other cryptos or to fiat currencies. This will surely make them popular if it happen.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: