Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38101 times)
Kerandias

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

Hello! I would like to know about the exchanging commission. How will it work?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

Hey! Why I havent right to express my opinion? I'm in this project like you. And the fact that I express doubt and negativity is normal.  AMA didnt answer my question. There were answers that were already in the chat. All this I read for this didnt have to do AMA

We collected questions for AMA in Telegram, Twitter and Facebook for several days. Then, during the AMA live session, the team answered questions from Youtube online chat. If you are interested in the project before February 22, you simply can not have questions that we didn't answer during the AMA. We are happy to answer all our community members' questions. But we can't possibly answer a question that wasn't asked. So don't hesitate, we're here to help.

I wrote my doubts, what else can I say? I will repeat then When will we see promotion in the social media? Can I say the date  renewal the wire  transfers?" Soon" the answer is boring
How long are you still going to cooperate with coinpayments?

coinpayments deals with cryptocurrency payments. As for the payment of fiat money - we are already at the final stage of discussion, we will soon accept. Question of several days. So far this is all information, at the moment
Great news! Thanks for answers. We are waiting for the beginning of payments in USD
capricorn121

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

Hey! Why I havent right to express my opinion? I'm in this project like you. And the fact that I express doubt and negativity is normal.  AMA didnt answer my question. There were answers that were already in the chat. All this I read for this didnt have to do AMA

We collected questions for AMA in Telegram, Twitter and Facebook for several days. Then, during the AMA live session, the team answered questions from Youtube online chat. If you are interested in the project before February 22, you simply can not have questions that we didn't answer during the AMA. We are happy to answer all our community members' questions. But we can't possibly answer a question that wasn't asked. So don't hesitate, we're here to help.

I wrote my doubts, what else can I say? I will repeat then When will we see promotion in the social media? Can I say the date  renewal the wire  transfers?" Soon" the answer is boring
How long are you still going to cooperate with coinpayments?

coinpayments deals with cryptocurrency payments. As for the payment of fiat money - we are already at the final stage of discussion, we will soon accept. Question of several days. So far this is all information, at the moment
Great news! Thanks for answers. We are waiting for the beginning of payments in USD

I agree, good news!Will it be possible to use the bank account as a cryptocurrency wallet and transfer bitcoin and fiat to the exchange and from there?
fromyesterday12

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

Hey. Could I help with the referral program? I saw in the account there is a link that you can share with my friends. Well, how do I earn tokens? I can't see anything
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

I'll try to help you.I wrote on this subject in telegram chat.The whole process is automated. Saifu program checks whether it is possible to exchange within the system (checks for the presence of counter orders). If there's no such orders, your coins will be sold on the stock exchanges , for exaple Bittrex. We have corporate accounts on these exchanges.
capricorn121

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

I'll try to help you.I wrote on this subject in telegram chat.The whole process is automated. Saifu program checks whether it is possible to exchange within the system (checks for the presence of counter orders). If there's no such orders, your coins will be sold on the stock exchanges , for exaple Bittrex. We have corporate accounts on these exchanges.
Excellent! I do not see the dates on the road map, but it indicates that in the future Saifu for bank. The project will have  Commercial Bank license
I wonder how  the Saifu team will solve issues with bank licenses?
Kerandias

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

Hey. Could I help with the referral program? I saw in the account there is a link that you can share with my friends. Well, how do I earn tokens? I can't see anything
Good question! I think you will get your tokens on the referral program if your friend signs up and purchases the tokens of Saifu. You should ask your friend whether he did these actions Smiley
Kerandias

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

I'll try to help you.I wrote on this subject in telegram chat.The whole process is automated. Saifu program checks whether it is possible to exchange within the system (checks for the presence of counter orders). If there are no such orders, your coins will be sold on the stock exchanges, for example, Bittrex. We have corporate accounts on these exchanges.
Thank you for your information. I still specified in the chat one important thing for me that Logical structure from the client: a single account. From the side of Saif, storage as a bank as different accounts.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

I don't know when ico will be launched plz give clear dates regarding ico and plz create announcement channel for telegram 👍
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

I don't know when ico will be launched plz give clear dates regarding ico and plz create announcement channel for telegram 👍
Hello! The ICO has already begun. The start was on 19 February. Saifu has several telegram channels
eng chat https://t.me/saifu_ai
https://t.me/Saifu_rus_new- Ru chat

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

I'll try to help you.I wrote on this subject in telegram chat.The whole process is automated. Saifu program checks whether it is possible to exchange within the system (checks for the presence of counter orders). If there are no such orders, your coins will be sold on the stock exchanges, for example, Bittrex. We have corporate accounts on these exchanges.
Thank you for your information. I still specified in the chat one important thing for me that Logical structure from the client: a single account. From the side of Saif, storage as a bank as different accounts.
This is another great characteristic  this project. I like the idea that people will be able to use the product  who are newbie to the crypto

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darth_darth

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

Is this like a multi wallet software where people can manage a variety of digital currencies?

It's like an online banking with fiat, crypto, IBAN and debit card that is attached to it Cool

That's a simple description of Saifu! I love it..
Yes, join  Saifu chat  Grin And ask about the promo of the silent Francis. Can someone answer and without errors. The terrible support team

Unfortunately, Francis can not give out promo codes 24/7. Please write to the official Saifu community chat, and support manager who is online will contact you. Most likely, you wrote not in her work shedule.
We are talking about different things. I gave an example   the weak knowledge  your team and some  the team members. You tell me about the promo code. I didn't write Francis in the not yet working schedule. Although to whom I explain. I wouldn't be surprised if this was answered by Francis. Not everyone likes to use telegram. Why don't you go to the client? Does everyone have to use telegram? there are other channels for communication
bpcguy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Is this like a multi wallet software where people can manage a variety of digital currencies?

It's like an online banking with fiat, crypto, IBAN and debit card that is attached to it Cool

That's a simple description of Saifu! I love it..
Yes, join  Saifu chat  Grin And ask about the promo of the silent Francis. Can someone answer and without errors. The terrible support team

Unfortunately, Francis can not give out promo codes 24/7. Please write to the official Saifu community chat, and support manager who is online will contact you. Most likely, you wrote not in her work shedule.
We are talking about different things. I gave an example   the weak knowledge  your team and some  the team members. You tell me about the promo code. I didn't write Francis in the not yet working schedule. Although to whom I explain. I wouldn't be surprised if this was answered by Francis. Not everyone likes to use telegram. Why don't you go to the client? Does everyone have to use telegram? there are other channels for communication

You're in the crypto and you don't use telegram yet? It's the best messenger ever. And all cryptoprojects have a telegram channel. Bitcointalk is for the major updates and community members flood. Or maybe you prefer instagram chat? Cheesy
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

You share your link and will get a reward when your friend buy some tokens. Pretty simple
maciak

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

I have an interesting question. I've recently read the article about new law directives in Switzerland. So they decided to consider all the utility tokens that can give it's owners a revenue, as a security token.
Is it bad for Saifu? How are you going to solve this problem?
GetFreeCoins

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

I have an interesting question. I've recently read the article about new law directives in Switzerland. So they decided to consider all the utility tokens that can give it's owners a revenue, as a security token.

There are a lot of stupid prohibitions in crypto when the governments try to regulate the market. I hope it won't affect neither Saifu nor all the cryptomarket.
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

There are a lot of stupid prohibitions in crypto when the governments try to regulate the market. I hope it won't affect neither Saifu nor all the cryptomarket.

It sounds like a regular FUD. China bans ICO, Korea bans ICO, SEC bans ICO. And now Switzerland?
We need proofs!
maciak

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

It sounds like a regular FUD. China bans ICO, Korea bans ICO, SEC bans ICO. And now Switzerland?
We need proofs!

Just google "Switzerland and ICO" and you'll get all the info you need.
I won't be so calm about this. 2018 is a year of regulations. So new ICOs will be more similar to IPOs with a lot of prohibitions to its participants.
GetFreeCoins

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

We need proofs!

I won't be so calm about this. 2018 is a year of regulations. So new ICOs will be more similar to IPOs with a lot of prohibitions to its participants.

I found only Finma update. Nothing to be afraid of
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

We need proofs!

I found only Finma update. Nothing to be afraid of

You're faster than me Sad

I've found this article. And they don't say anything about "ban ICO". Just want ICO to match some guidelines. I think SFU token is utility and that's all.
https://www.finma.ch/en/news/2018/02/20180216-mm-ico-wegleitung/
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: