Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38098 times)
Hitchcock

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

hey!
is there saved video from AMA session?

You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCot0jHLgsl-e3y4Ve-lNj1A

Saifu team did not know asked this question already here but I would like to know if you will disclose your financial reporting in future?

Our financial reports are public shortly after they are submitted to revenue service. They'll be available soon.

Thanks for the answer, team!
You should add an avatar to your Saifu btt account. It isn't clear that it's Saifu official account.
It's true Sometimes I get confused, where are ordinary members or Saifu account
know that feel bro  Grin
and thanks for the link!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

hey!

Saifu team did not know asked this question already here but I would like to know if you will disclose your financial reporting in future?

Our financial reports are public shortly after they are submitted to revenue service. They'll be available soon.
nice, now i know what i'll watch while breakfast  Grin
madcoinfarmer

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

The website looks good. The idea is solid I think. Is there anywhere I can find more information on the team?

They've just update their website. Try to use this link: http://www.saifu.ai/about.html

Oh, new team members, cool!
That will add more reliability to the project.
Great! Finally we can see who is the lead of blockchain technology
Also an advisors, nice!
madcoinfarmer

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

hey!

Thanks for answers. I will follow the news.Tell me please, will you hold such AMA session again?
also interested. it's cool when founders have time to give some information and answers
Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

I often see that Saifu is compared to  Coinbase. How do you like this comparison? The truth isn't sure that Saifu can be considered a wallet
I dont think the comparison with Coinbase is correct.I  read a lot of time than  in a chat about the fact that Saifu isn't a wallet.  CoinBase is used for bitcoin
It is very strange to compare such projects. Nothing in common isnt found
than what about Revolut? they already has a business up and running and is just about to introduce BTC and ETH as well. I personally know people who use their card and virtual IBAN + currency exchange features, and I like the product too. What will make Saifu better than them ?
Revolut allows only to buy, hold and sell bitcoin; saifu will allow payments in cryptocurrencies, also saifu provide bank-grade security. in my opinion, it's more than enough to show that saifu better  Cool
Hitchcock

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

I often see that Saifu is compared to  Coinbase. How do you like this comparison? The truth isn't sure that Saifu can be considered a wallet
I dont think the comparison with Coinbase is correct.I  read a lot of time than  in a chat about the fact that Saifu isn't a wallet.  CoinBase is used for bitcoin
than what about Revolut? they already has a business up and running and is just about to introduce BTC and ETH as well. I personally know people who use their card and virtual IBAN + currency exchange features, and I like the product too. What will make Saifu better than them ?
Revolut allows only to buy, hold and sell bitcoin; saifu will allow payments in cryptocurrencies, also saifu provide bank-grade security. in my opinion, it's more than enough to show that saifu better  Cool
but still, revoult already running Smiley and saifu just starts ICO
Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

just wait for May, you'll see  Wink
madcoinfarmer

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:38:26 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 09:57:43 PM by madcoinfarmer

hey!

nice, now i know what i'll watch while breakfast  Grin
also, about problem "watch while breakfast" - have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?
Hitchcock

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

just wait for May, you'll see  Wink
no, i believe in project, i'm just operate with facts Smiley "no ICO racism!"  Grin
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

I could not find on the Opening Page any mention of the fact if your Saifu system is trustless or not. You repeat again and again that it is safe, but you don't mention if the customers have to trust you (like they would trust a bank) or if the system is trustless - as it is common and auspicable in the world of cryptocurrencies.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

I could not find on the Opening Page any mention of the fact if your Saifu system is trustless or not. You repeat again and again that it is safe, but you don't mention if the customers have to trust you (like they would trust a bank) or if the system is trustless - as it is common and auspicable in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Greetings!

Regarding protection and safety: first of all, Saifu IS the first financial service that brings world-class security to the cryptocurrency world.
We use not just a HSM module, but
a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

To store private keys we use a hardware device from Thales security, a similar solution is used in many banks. The keys are created inside the device, but they can not be architecturally copied. There is access to the key, access through several levels of smart card. Even with their use, you can not extract the key. In the application, authorization via fingerprint/selfie, protection by behavioral pattern. Authorization via the web: on the phone/mail displays a message - is it you are sending a payment? Special multi-colored qr-code. The transaction is signed with a digital signature of the person. Safety from WASCO.

As for trust: at the moment we have a Small Payment Institution (SPI) license, and we can carry out activities under this license. This license already implies a trusting attitude to both the bank. In the future, as the project develops, we will receive an Authorized Payment Institution / Electronic Money Institution license and a Commercial Bank license.
It will be, respectively, Saifu for business and Saifu for bank
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

Greetings!

Regarding protection and safety: first of all, Saifu IS the first financial service that brings world-class security to the cryptocurrency world.
We use not just a HSM module, but
a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

To store private keys we use a hardware device from Thales security, a similar solution is used in many banks. The keys are created inside the device, but they can not be architecturally copied. There is access to the key, access through several levels of smart card. Even with their use, you can not extract the key. In the application, authorization via fingerprint/selfie, protection by behavioral pattern. Authorization via the web: on the phone/mail displays a message - is it you are sending a payment? Special multi-colored qr-code. The transaction is signed with a digital signature of the person. Safety from WASCO.

As for trust: at the moment we have a Small Payment Institution (SPI) license, and we can carry out activities under this license. This license already implies a trusting attitude to both the bank. In the future, as the project develops, we will receive an Authorized Payment Institution / Electronic Money Institution license and a Commercial Bank license.
It will be, respectively, Saifu for business and Saifu for bank
I would like to learn more about the safety of WASCO. Can you describe in detail?
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

I learned about the Saifu project recently, and I really like it. There is an experienced team, an excellent idea, a detailed roadmap, the very concept of the product. Cool And I really liked the white paper - I advise everyone to read it.

nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

when i get Saifu card, i can withdraw cash from ATM ?
off course, it's like a bank card Cool
oh, so i "want it all and i want it now"  Grin
I see you are not only a fan of Saifu but also Queen Grin Great choice! You know will the card be delivered to Russia?
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

I learned about the Saifu project recently, and I really like it. There is an experienced team, an excellent idea, a detailed roadmap, the very concept of the product. Cool And I really liked the white paper - I advise everyone to read it.
Saifu is still the best product for me. I also like the elaboration of all the details and the preparedness of the team.  I'd like to see the beta version of the product now
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

Saifu is still the best product for me. I also like the elaboration of all the details and the preparedness of the team.  I'd like to see the beta version of the product now

Yes you are right. The beta version or prototype of the product would highlight the project among the rest, significantly increasing the chances of a successful ICO!
capricorn121

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

What are tokens back and discount ? Is this only on the fees for the transactions you make on your account ?  I would like to understand this moment
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Yes you are right. The beta version or prototype of the product would highlight the project among the rest, significantly increasing the chances of a successful ICO!
I really hope that soon the beta test will start. If I get into the test group this will be a big luck for me. While I can only watch video instructions
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

Automation is considered one of the advantages of the project if I can say so. I'm wondering, the robots or programs aren't perfect. Is there any insurance in case of failures?
Accompany

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

I thought that it was quite a good project, however, the men have written the same sentences twice within the scope of the title that was opened on Bitcointalk, hard cap is stated as 10m and, additionally, soft cap is stated as 10 m at their website. I mean the .psd file which was prepared is full of errors, thus, they couldn’t reach their target anyway.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: