Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38108 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.

I agree with you mate. Even the bank and the government security can be compromised. But all we have to do now is keep on believing with this project because it has a potential. And also because it's features are really attractive to the people of crypto world.

As technology progresses, security now has become a luxury - a vital component of every project. The project is still young and has so many rooms for improvement, though. If this team can only give the community an assurance that this system is secure then they can gain more investors from it.

You are right, the project needs to prove that their project is legit and really serious to develop saifu. I they will make more improvements and developments I am sure many investors will trust them.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

It often raises the question of the safety of savings. But is it really that the developers of the project did not think this question out and left it without attention? Most likely there is a group of people who are aimed precisely at resolving this issue. Accordingly, this makes the project more attractive in the eyes of many users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

An example, if I have altcoin and bitcoin on this platform will the private keys of those assets be with me or stay on the platform?

OI
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Greetings to all members of the community! We noticed that there are a lot of security questions and prepared information for you on these issues!

First of all, Saifu is the first financial service that brings world-class security to the cryptocurrency world.
We use not just a HSM module, but
a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

To store private keys we use a hardware device from Thales security, a similar solution is used in many banks. The keys are created inside the device, but they can not be architecturally copied. There is access to the key, access through several levels of smart card. Even with their use, you can not extract the key. In the application, authorization via fingerprint/selfie, protection by behavioral pattern. Authorization via the web: on the phone/mail displays a message - is it you are sending a payment? Special multi-colored qr-code. The transaction is signed with a digital signature of the person. Safety from VASCO (https://www.vasco.com/products/application-security/digipass-for-apps.html).

Logical structure of storage of funds: from the client side - a single cabinet. From our side, storage as a bank - on different accounts.

If you want to receive replies in real time, please contact our support agents in the official Saifu Telegram channel. Also there is a official Saifu Russian Telegram channel.

Thanks for the information manager. I guess this will helped a lot and will be clear to the community regarding on how really secured SAIFU is. I hoped that what the manager did now will also have a good impact to the investors inorder to pursue to invest on this project.
Everything is well-explained and to think their securities is somewhat very hard to penetrate due to so many walls that are protecting the system. And I agree with you that this message by the dev will give big impact to the investors who has an interest to support the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel
https://i.imgur.com/Oo97p6b.jpg
It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
Yes brother that is what I like about this project. They already have a great vision and an effective idea and they so effectively create a great bond between new users and the developers of the platform which helps create a great community. This is really important for a project as this create a good image in mind of  potential investors.
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
Nice, hopefully all(?) of the questions about this platform will be answered there. Also, the community must really notice this announcement as this shows transparency too. Planning to watch this to further clarify my questions about SAIFU! Cheesy
jojoe20

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

The various platforms for working with W-Fi on the blockchain are becoming more and more, even if Saif will, after the topic, suddenly really gain popularity and will be profitable
I believe it is because more and more people are niw understanding the benefits of blockchain for thier business thats why they are going to this direction.
that's right . More people are aware using blockchain these days is very useful to expand their business and look for investors to make more profits and take their business to the next level.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

Why does it seem to me that this is not very different from our accounts on the multicurrency exchange
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

An example, if I have altcoin and bitcoin on this platform will the private keys of those assets be with me or stay on the platform?

Good questions, I also have the same thoughts. Let's see how dev will answer it.I hope we can get a solid and accurate answer from this. For now. lets help the project to increase popularity.

darth_darth

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

It's funny to watch bots talk in the Saifu tread today Grin I'm wondering why there is no news about beta testing. And yes, I am in all telegram groups
darth_darth

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

Greetings to all members of the community! We noticed that there are a lot of security questions and prepared information for you on these issues!

First of all, Saifu is the first financial service that brings world-class security to the cryptocurrency world.
We use not just a HSM module, but
a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

To store private keys we use a hardware device from Thales security, a similar solution is used in many banks. The keys are created inside the device, but they can not be architecturally copied. There is access to the key, access through several levels of smart card. Even with their use, you can not extract the key. In the application, authorization via fingerprint/selfie, protection by behavioral pattern. Authorization via the web: on the phone/mail displays a message - is it you are sending a payment? Special multi-colored qr-code. The transaction is signed with a digital signature of the person. Safety from VASCO (https://www.vasco.com/products/application-security/digipass-for-apps.html).

Logical structure of storage of funds: from the client side - a single cabinet. From our side, storage as a bank - on different accounts.

If you want to receive replies in real time, please contact our support agents in the official Saifu Telegram channel. Also there is a official Saifu Russian Telegram channel.

Finally, at least some information about VASCO. Thanks. How loud you are about Tales. I wouldnt call them leaders
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

The next project for all currencies, but tell me please the developer than he differs significantly from others? There is MVP?
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

The various platforms for working with W-Fi on the blockchain are becoming more and more, even if Saif will, after the topic, suddenly really gain popularity and will be profitable
I believe it is because more and more people are niw understanding the benefits of blockchain for thier business thats why they are going to this direction.
that's right . More people are aware using blockchain these days is very useful to expand their business and look for investors to make more profits and take their business to the next level.
Saifu really grabs a keen attention to all the Crypto users with its unique launch dealing with A super solo platform to handle all Cryptocurrencies and currencies at one go, if they bring some more opportunities to advertise that will still add more attention.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

Now there is a beta testing of the project. But why does no one write reviews about testing? There is no news from the administrators and the development team. It's strange all this.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

We make our system for non-geek people, which want to use easy and simple technologies. Private keys are created by the Thales module and stored in it. Neither we, nor hackers can't take it out. And our users don't need that, because use our account is easier.

Now there is a beta testing of the project. But why does no one write reviews about testing? There is no news from the administrators and the development team. It's strange all this.

Beta testing hasen't started yet. We'll announce about in in social media.

The next project for all currencies, but tell me please the developer than he differs significantly from others? There is MVP?

Our product will be released in Summer. The open beta will be announced in 2-3 weeks.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

there are too many newbies here that really did not understand the basics or not willing to understand.  But nevermind - after launching this platform (if this happens) and you all transfer your alts in saifu's ultra high secure wallet platform,  I just want to see all of your face once it get hacked.
How can you confirm after launching the platform if we use transfer all our Alts in saifu we will be hacked? We really require to understand your point of view.

How can you guarantee that the platform can not be get hacked? Can you guarantee us this 100%?  Did you hear about Etherdelta? It is a decentralized exchange and the hackers also hacked indirectly. It is the commen rule in cryptocurrency world; 1) Never invest money that you can't afford to lose
2) do not put all your eggs in one bag

Cool
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

Private keys shall be obviously with you where no one can be the owner for your private keys and you should safely secure them in a confidential folder but there can be a request to confirm your identity at times with any keyword.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

I think that private keys will only be for you, such as in the service MyEtherWallet (MEW). In any case, the security of the Saifu platform is at a very high level. Cool

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

Private keys shall be obviously with you where no one can be the owner for your private keys and you should safely secure them in a confidential folder but there can be a request to confirm your identity at times with any keyword.

It seems that if you have lost the private key it is impossible to return. You should be able to store it somewhere else, like a free storage service like google drive or dropbox, maybe that might help someday.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

Usually, in an exchange like an ethereum blockchain based where they usually require a private key. The private key will not be saved in the database but only in the browser history or as a cookie so it will be safe for a user. But with a platform that will be able to handle multiple cryptos I think 2fa, email verification, mobile will just be used.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

It seems that if you have lost the private key it is impossible to return. You should be able to store it somewhere else, like a free storage service like google drive or dropbox, maybe that might help someday.
of course, private keys are very safe and convenient. But what if this key is lost or something. I think it would be great if there is an additional function for decryption of the wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: