Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38101 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Tell us, how can you guarantee that this platform will be used by many people in the world since you have many competitors that running the same purposes of your platform?
That is really a hard questions because this is still developing and also their concept common and nothing is unique. Still, their will be more challenging task that the team will be facing. Especially there are I think hundreds of different fiat and crypto so the question is how they will handle it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

The project requires developers to work very hard. Such multi-wallets have been created and have been functioning for a long time.What are the advantages of this wallet over others?What will guarantee a large influx of new users?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

Tell us, how can you guarantee that this platform will be used by many people in the world since you have many competitors that running the same purposes of your platform?
Come on, how could you think that? How can developers ensure that they have many users? Projects are created risky.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

As I understand this is one of the infrastructure projects and now there is a great competition between these projects. I unfortunately did not see the bounty company, is it held?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Yes, I am also thinking about this. How saifu can make many people to try this one since a lot of existing projects already have this and they are proven trusted now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

Saifu should be a usefull and safe platform to store your crypto assets and this should be used globaly by different crypto users.
It will surely reach your all expectations as it really has some good benefits and also we can trust saifu as it can really keep al of our coins in a single exchange for safe. The wallet will really turn out to me most usefull in future to manage all currencies.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

The very idea of the project looks attractive to the crypto community, more precisely to its members. But for its implementation requires a lot of experience. There is a lot of work to do, I would like to see what the team is doing to fulfill its project

I am also looking forward for more improvements and new developments of this project. I hope they can attract more investors to participate in the ico sales. Good luck to saifu team

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

It sure will do. Everything in every investors mind is to have a place where they can securely store their cryptocurrencies and if this can give the users what they need, that should make it even better for them to grow pretty fast. However, there is still a question that is not being answered yet regarding the roadmap, I hope this can be dealt with.
I astonish how Saifu team could handle many wallets and many account holders at one go  Huh there could be plenty of transactions every second and could we even expect a delay when transacting with Saiful all in one account?
Even binance get alot of issues and turn down from time to time for maintenance because of the many wallets they provide for an account and the countless transactions . So you could imagine how Saifu is going to function with all those wallets.
Yes, i agree with you, buddy. The handle of multi wallet and many account is technology problem. And Saifu have a strong team and supporter (actually hey hiring) for running Saifu app. Btw, i think we can know it after they launch the application.

Great, so we can now access this project through their apps. Hopefully the team is capable enough whatever circumstances that may encounter.

Well, facing problems and a lot of unexpected happenings are normal and we cannot avoid that, it is how the dev will handle it and how they can fix whatever problems will occur.

No it's not normal, in a proper normal wallet no such shit happens. Why to move to a crappy wallet from proper working wallets. That's what idiots do
That is true because wallet should have no major issue concerning with our digital asset. Wallet is an important tool and must be secured properly so that the reputation of the dev will be in good shape.

It may be also a good idea if they can put a syncronize wallet like bitcoin core wallet don't you think? Because it can reduce the hacking and there is only specify place that you can log in your account for strict securities.

As for me, i think should like be electrum is better, Bitcoin Core using so much your bandwith and hardware, even they can prevent hacking but if you don't have 1TB hard disk, you will meet big problem like me at the first time using Bitcoin Core.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Saifu should be a usefull and safe platform to store your crypto assets and this should be used globaly by different crypto users.
It will surely reach your all expectations as it really has some good benefits and also we can trust saifu as it can really keep al of our coins in a single exchange for safe. The wallet will really turn out to me most usefull in future to manage all currencies.
But it takes also a big risk, imagine if it is hacked then all our digital assets will gone in the air. We must segregate our assets so that it not be all totally lost. I know that this platform seems have a better concept but we should always not give all our assets in one wallet.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

No young projects can really give us guarantee that their projects will be successful as well as  popular. It only happens if the team have really done a good job in building and advertising their project. Honestly, there are lot of questions hanging in the air for this project for it is a complicated one.
Yes, have a lot question, which cannot answer immediately. I appreciate Saifu team working at this moment, and i hope they will keep this at the future. If they can do that, of course, more and more people will come to using Saifu for hold their crypto coin.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

I dont think that here are many platforms with the same concept as this one. Even if there is, it wont be that popular or may lack some features that saifu provides us.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

I dont think that here are many platforms with the same concept as this one. Even if there is, it wont be that popular or may lack some features that saifu provides us.
Saifu figuring out all the possibilities for success and all those competitors are making actually strong to reach success, am sure Saifu will have global customers as its thread is available in various languages, it is making better plans to meet the possibilities.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

It sure will do. Everything in every investors mind is to have a place where they can securely store their cryptocurrencies and if this can give the users what they need, that should make it even better for them to grow pretty fast. However, there is still a question that is not being answered yet regarding the roadmap, I hope this can be dealt with.
I astonish how Saifu team could handle many wallets and many account holders at one go  Huh there could be plenty of transactions every second and could we even expect a delay when transacting with Saiful all in one account?
Even binance get alot of issues and turn down from time to time for maintenance because of the many wallets they provide for an account and the countless transactions . So you could imagine how Saifu is going to function with all those wallets.
Yes, i agree with you, buddy. The handle of multi wallet and many account is technology problem. And Saifu have a strong team and supporter (actually hey hiring) for running Saifu app. Btw, i think we can know it after they launch the application.

Great, so we can now access this project through their apps. Hopefully the team is capable enough whatever circumstances that may encounter.

Well, facing problems and a lot of unexpected happenings are normal and we cannot avoid that, it is how the dev will handle it and how they can fix whatever problems will occur.

No it's not normal, in a proper normal wallet no such shit happens. Why to move to a crappy wallet from proper working wallets. That's what idiots do
That is true because wallet should have no major issue concerning with our digital asset. Wallet is an important tool and must be secured properly so that the reputation of the dev will be in good shape.

It may be also a good idea if they can put a syncronize wallet like bitcoin core wallet don't you think? Because it can reduce the hacking and there is only specify place that you can log in your account for strict securities.

Such wallet many of the community does not like. It is much better to build any wallet, as for example in some coins already there is, at which size of the blocks will not exceed 500 mb. It will become convenient absolutely for all and it is not necessary to buy HDD.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

Saifu figuring out all the possibilities for success and all those competitors are making actually strong to reach success, am sure Saifu will have global customers as its thread is available in various languages, it is making better plans to meet the possibilities.
That is a great thing. And also of course, I really believe that Saifu is pushing their way to a success for a better future. I can say that competitiors will not be remove and cannot be avoided in the business industry becuase competitors make up the business industry more progressive and up to date developments to avoid leaving behind the progress.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

No young projects can really give us guarantee that their projects will be successful as well as  popular. It only happens if the team have really done a good job in building and advertising their project. Honestly, there are lot of questions hanging in the air for this project for it is a complicated one.
Yes, have a lot question, which cannot answer immediately. I appreciate Saifu team working at this moment, and i hope they will keep this at the future. If they can do that, of course, more and more people will come to using Saifu for hold their crypto coin.

shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

We can't quarantee that our platform will be used by many people in the world, but we do have some advantages and don't think the products with similar purposes are our competitors. The market is really big, a lot of people need to store their cryptocurrencies and easily exchage it into fiat. Also our advantages as licence, IBAN accounts and worldwide working debit cards can help us to attract a big audience.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel

It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:15:38 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 03:07:39 AM by joeperry

goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Saifu is a very great project and always trying to make its clients more and more known and comfortable with this project. They are very active on social media and have a great marketing team due to which many investors are getting attracted towards the project.This youtube AskMeAnything session will answer many doubts of the people about the project.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

agreed am just looking forward to any of their update and maybe whether we will be getting an exchange with this wallet onboard

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: